270towin.com/live-2016-presidential-election-vote-of-electors/
youtube.com/watch?v=qhb48LMXS-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=h81Ojd3d2rY
youtube.com/watch?v=x1FW36keZJw
youtube.com/watch?v=P-mlrCnSfw0
youtube.com/results?search_query=johnson tongue
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Results soon

>One group that strongly supported Clinton on Tuesday was young women. She won women 18 to 29 years old 63 percent to 31 percent; support was more evenly split among men in the same age group, 46 percent for Clinton to 42 percent for Trump.

Fucking hell

Awooovement!

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~

How many bings and bongs until Electoral Vote?

>Trump's face when the electrical college tells him he's fired and appoints Bernie Sanders as the true democratically elected President of the United States

Anime for Trump

you prepared to die today, drumpfies?

So when's his innauguration?

wooooo

You're going to get so sick of the Merry Christmas gifs that you're going to say stop it Mr President

Trump can't win in 2020

The media will meme a libertarian or conservative 3rd party candidate into a big time spoiler.

It's over

I think January 20

I WANT KELLYANNE TO PUNISH ME!

depends

some states start soon, like an hour or so

results will trickle in here

270towin.com/live-2016-presidential-election-vote-of-electors/

KEK

>yfw your script failed

>democratically elected
But that would be Madame Clinton.

Kek at Hillary still whining.

I should let the website open then, thanks

>4 years of a Trump Presidency
>the media still being a fighting force

The 8 year cycle shall remain unborken. Trump 2020

And then it will break Schwarzenegger 2024

January 20th. How do you not know this, Israeli?

>anti-liberal groups forming to counter them?

This.

More specifically:

Groups that actually do what the ACLU claims to do. They'll handle attacks on free speech, and will most specifically fight against this rising notion that some people need to give up their liberties so that conversations that make their privileged groups uncomfortable are disallowed. Anyone who says "I'm in favor of free speech, except when it offends these people over here" is neither in favor of free speech nor in favor of equality. Words are also not a form of violence, and classifying certain words as violence so that people can retaliate with violence is a hallmark of oppressive societies. The fact that you're allowed to express even terrible ideas which offend large groups of people is proof that we have free speech.

Groups which fight HR departments. We need to end politically correct training (which either raises animosity or creates SJWs), and we need to modify draconian sexual harassment policies.

Groups which fight PR departments. People are not impressed that you joined in on the consensus that white people and men need to pushed out of career opportunities, along with the baseless, hypocritical vilification that goes along with that.

More power to groups like Project Turning Point, as well as people who aren't on the far left moving into the faculty themselves. Marxist ideologies need to be expelled from campuses. In order for that to happen, we need feet on the ground in campuses.

Groups which encourage parents to take action against local schools who are building themselves around the needs of girls while neglecting the needs of boys.

Law firms dedicated to prosecuting this shit, and local authorities who are willing to work with these firms. Crap like "centers for diversity", which encourage courts to be exhibit positive discrimination when dealing with black people, need to be expelled from court systems.

So when the electors make it official today, we will finally see these batshit liberals be forced into the acceptance stage. The butthurt will be immense.

Don't you mean Her inauguration?

Do you know everything about the Israeli political process by heart?

>Kellyanne Fitzpatrick will never take you to her casting couch
why live?

How many (((Republics))) you been through fampai?

We unironically tried to warn you - you didn't listen

32 DAYS

youtube.com/watch?v=qhb48LMXS-Q

Add this to OP

Thank you for new thread, Trumpeter.
Wish me safe travels as I head home.

Fuck off aquafresh. She lost.

The media have totally lost their influence over everyone who isn't inside a political bubble. They can keep doing their thing and run up 5 billion votes in Cali if they want to, it's irrelevant since democrats cannot win elections without middle America.

We're setup for a long run of conservative leadership at EVERY level. Democrats have totally lost touch with middle America.

POST THIS IN EVERY THREAD OP POST

Just to trigger some libtards who enter here.

She's a lowkey looker.

Her lazy eye takes away from her facial symmetry, but she seems like a bundle of fun.

As a reminder, this subreddit is for civil discussion.

•Do not call other users trolls, morons, children, or anything else clever you may think of. Personal attacks, whether explicit or implicit, are not permitted.

•Do not accuse other users of being shills. If you believe that a user is a shill, the proper conduct is to report the user or send us a modmail.

•In general, don't be a jerk. Don't bait people, don't use hate speech, etc. Attack ideas, not users.

•Do not downvote comments because you disagree with them, and be willing to upvote quality comments whether you agree with the opinions held or not.

Incivility will result in a permanent ban from the subreddit. If you see uncivil comments, please report them and do not reply with incivility of your own.

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

Well, no, because your elections don't matter.

Ours do, kek.

>trump wins 270
>civil war begins

Which timeline are you rooting for?

Why is Trump a degenerate and a Zionist?

>3rd party candidate

new thraed theme

youtube.com/watch?v=h81Ojd3d2rY

That tweet is ironic now lmao

trump winning. hes gotten this far, we cant give up now! youtube.com/watch?v=x1FW36keZJw

It's amazing how Obama, the black jesus of the democrats, killed his own party on every single level.

>melon pan

they're so assmad.

We need to repeal women's suffrage by 2020

here's this faggot again, the guy who is happy beacuse an old marine died 2 days ago

disgusting desu

Oi that's not what I uploaded

I hope someone assassinates Trump before he can do any damage to the whole world. He's a dangerous psychopath.

Thoughts on Trump'a cabinet choices?
I've heard a lot of kerfuffle about it recently.

The whole 'Russian hacker' excuse being played by Hillary and Obama, we can turn it into a meme so even normies are afraid to seriously claim Russians hacked the election. Like how we turned leddit atheists into a joke with the whole fedora/m'lady meme.

Can we do something like this?

Nigga he is Austrian

DEFEND THE ISLAND OF TUVALU
INVADERS ARE TRYING TO TAKE MY HOMELAND

STOP THEM FOR THE PEOPLE OF TUVALU

All of them seem competent. I like some more than others.

>The media have totally lost their influence

No, they made over 4 million vote for a complete idiot (Gary Johnson) and they made almost 700 000 vote for a fucking CIA spook (Mcmuffin)

So the media has still big influence.

I don't think Obama was a good president, but over his 8 years dems have moved so far to the left that he's now one of the common sense democrats left. He's one of the few democrats openly talking about introspection and how to get back to fundamental progressive ideas that resonate in middle America.

I blame ppl like Pelosi, Harry Reid, Eliz Warren, Hollywood, etc much more than I blame Obama. I think for all his faults middle America still feel connection with Obama. It's the regressive left that are killing democrats. The obsession with identity politics while middle Americans struggle to pay bills.

PLEASE SEND PHOTO COMPILATION OF CTR MADAME PRESIDENT PICTURES AND ALL "DRUMPF BTFO". I MUST REVEL IN THE VICTORY ONCE MORE.

That pic, holy shit

youtube.com/watch?v=P-mlrCnSfw0

>Vote for muh womym because commfiefornia helped her win popular vote with illegals,vote rigging etc.
>democracy? lol no, its only democracy when my side wins.
literally the mind of lefists right now.

She forgot to write that this letter was dictated from her 3 weeks old daughter

I want an older woman to take care of me!
She does look like she likes a fun time!

What are the chances of some Democrat electors voting for Bernie? That would be funny.

First for safety.

Obama was Kenyan :^)

fight autismo with austismo.
stop spamming you massive nigger faggot

kek will make it real

We have Judicial Watch in DC to protect 2nd amendment, Obama overreach.
For college campuses, it's going to be more difficult since they'll claim we're hate groups and ban us from activities on school grounds.
But, what can be done is file lawsuits against publicly funded schools for discrimination based on religion (christian beliefs).

Is trump officially president or officially going to be president when the electors vote

You sound like a white supremacist

Obama gets to say that because he's black, if he wasn't he would have been branded a Nazi long ago

Yeah, and Obama set the precedent.
The law was set to prevent foreign infiltrations to the office of President. If Onigger gets off without penalty then the law should be changed to accomodatw foreigners who served in elected public office, since it shows the people want them.

Presinator 2024

I saw one of the electors said that in all the mail they get the person never gives them a reason or an argument to change their vote. it's literally just all saying "do this because I want you to"

the media was against johnson

Pretty based so far. Lot of competence, less political hacks.

kek

Fuck off.

>18-29 year old men are cucks

Troublesome. I expect women to vote based on empathy now that so many in that age group aren't married.

Its doing this itself

>the media was against johnson
BHAUHAUYAJHAJHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

OH WOW YOU ARE SERIOUS PASTA NIGGER

just mail a bunch of guns home
if a Sup Forums fleet ever arrives, it'll be sunk

WE ARMY NOW

> take care of me

Fuck that. I want an older woman to have conversations and freaky sex with.

> know a woman in her mid-50s probably
> she will never date me because I'm 20 and she thinks I'm stupid

Considering ending it desu

Gary Johnson split votes in 2012 (ron paul faction), as did other alternative conservative parties.

What the fuck is this shit?

yes, i'm serious nigger-nigger

youtube.com/results?search_query=johnson tongue

The fact that 42% of 18-29 year old males (probably even higher among 18-29 year old white males) voted Trump is actually a very good sign

and that's exactly how trump won. remember the nader effect? I am glad the media fucked up and made trump won.

> electoral vote has not started yet
> Nate Antimony finall admitting he can't predict the future

It'll be filled by the end of the day.

At what time does this shit get started?

oh wow, this is exciting

we get to relive election night

Guys. I've been doing this with a friend for the last three years. Normally, I get him something small and make him some fancy wrapping paper along with it. Maybe you guys can use it too!

> mentioned that the idiot and the spook were running a few times
> continued shilling hard for the criminal
> it is because of this that the idiot and spook got any votes

That's some flawed logic.

If race mixing is bad why do white women and black men want to mix so bad?