>/sg/ daily event map OCT 29
i.imgur.com/0IDwrZu.jpg

Developments Dec18
>Buses attacked on way to militant-held Shiite villages after evacuation deal
>Syria hands over evidence of mustard gas attack by rebels on civilians to OPCW
>SAA advances in western Palmyra
>Several hundred militants reconcile with government in Damascus province
>Gunmen attack Jordanian police in historical city of Al-Karak
>14 US-LED COALITION MILITARY ADVISERS CAPTURED BY SYRIAN SPECIAL FORCES IN ALEPPO
>Tiger Forces leave Aleppo to liberate Palmyra
>US-led coalition strikes ISIS in Palmyra countryside for the first time
>4000 ISIS neutralized since start of Mosul liberation operation
>US cancels weapons transfer to Saudi Arabia in protest of Yemen campaign

BONUS: everyone ITT is a cuck!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shared?ci=6JSKsyM98oM
youtube.com/watch?v=mD-qJTaG2qg
youtu.be/lVlgMEFu1PI
youtu.be/py5bB6cva4U
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/apr/1/putin-not-pulling-russian-forces-out-syria-despite/
youtu.be/mD-qJTaG2qg?t=28m59s
twitter.com/Partisangirl/status/810874472077160448
twitter.com/hasavrat/status/810880084320120833
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/810881452435009536
twitter.com/AJENews/status/810881233630666752
youtube.com/watch?v=sVXnoanopzA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

S O O N

Kill yourself

Reminder that Jews are white, based and the real master race

1 IDF Jewess > 10 SAA untermenschen

SOON
O
O
N

"Chun do shliocht a thabhairt liom an talamh, ón abhainn na Sionainne ar an mórmhuir, an Aigéin Chiúin" ... (Séamas Seoighe, Ulysses, Leathanach 55 Líne 3)

Every goddamn time

recommended watching; a short film about the first days in aleppo
youtube.com/shared?ci=6JSKsyM98oM

Reminder that the Irish are white, based and the real master race

1 IRA Fiann > 10 "British" untermenschen

>Jews
>White

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mick genocide when

UN Security Council has unanimously adopted a resolution to implement international monitoring of evacuation of civilians from Aleppo.

KEKED
U
C
K
E
D

>Jews
>White
Choose 1

here

ALLIES
L
L
I
E
S

ARYAN
R
Y
A
N

UN livestream: youtube.com/watch?v=mD-qJTaG2qg

Based Syrian guy speaking right now

>This fucking moron.
Why is his english so shit?

SOON
O
O
N

holy fuck the foreign advisors in aleppo story is real

>posting the version without otto

>having a t*rk in the meme
>mfw

kek, you should fill it out some more and add more factions

It seems that the questions suggest that they're planning a false flag targeting UN workers in Aleppo.

This guy is shredding these (((UN))) weasels.

we're going to catch them my friend

>holy fuck the foreign advisors in aleppo story is real
HAHAHAHA

All the doubters have been BTFO, forever. Russia must be shitting its pants.

Jaafari is NOT happy.

did he say that moderate opposition was genetically modified?

>we're going to catch them my friend
Can someone get a clip of this, it's a classic quote

Samantha Power is now going to go full fucking MUH CHEEEELDRUNZ

Agreed, only lefties shill for Palestine. Israel is our friend, they should be allowed to remove the kebab further.

>when you realize Samantha Power is literally Willem Defoe

Israel is kebab.

>Israel is our friend
Speak for yourself Estonian permakuck. Israel is a cancer on this planet.

She just did.

>Russia must be shitting its pants
Why?

CURRENT YEAR
U
R
R
E
N
T

Y
E
A
R

They're trying to sell their current strong positions in Syria for some other geopolitical goal, but by the sound of it, Damascus has had enough of Putin's bullshit.

Usually the foreign intelligence officers would be traded, never shown publicly.

Note he said "these people inside", that includes Russia.

Fuck off ASSyrian.

Multiple reports coming in from Aleppo of starving children, poor shaking old ladies just looking for a good start in life, crying babies, UFOs, Yetis and the Loch Ness monster.

We are asking that Assad immediately explain his seeming allegiance with the Yetis and disavow their brutal cryptid ways.

Can't wait to see David Shlomo Aram on Syrian TV.

Wallah ISIS will win. Trump will give them weapons likke he promised.

>look at me mum I am le edgy on the internetz xD
retarded logic, m8.

>more secular than other kebab countries
>support american and love the west
>have western values, are not goatfuckers
>they have Jerusalem, an important historical site for christians
>is NOT a fucking muslim country

without Israel, jews would have nowhere to be and there'd be an another shitty kebab country in their place

And now some good syrian music that will help to lighten the mood
youtu.be/lVlgMEFu1PI

>2000 years later
>Little shlomo is still butthurt about Sargon of Akkad razing their little shit pile to the ground and enslaving them.

>everything the Syrian ambassador has said is not true

how the fuck is this Quasimodo looking whore even allowed to stand there and parrot these Jew lies

shoo shoo ya ibn kalb

>edgy
Stopped reading there, fuck off back to plebbit you stupid kikelover.

>tfw even if you rebuild the temple it will never be the REAL original temple ever again
:^)

>>>/103533747/

shift to the other thread

Why do you live in South Africa anyway. You seriously sound like the most autistic faggot ever.

How butthurt do you have to be to snipe threads with your little bot every few hours? This is why Israelis are going to lose in the end, eternal butthurt disease.

>genetically modified armed syrian opossition

wut

When the Third temple will be built all the goyim in this planet will die and this includes you my friend. better repent now pagan scum.

RUSSIA IS NOW WITHDRAWING FROM SYRIA

youtu.be/py5bB6cva4U

I TOLD YOU RUSSIA IS SHITTING ITS PANTS

The Jews have moved this conflict to the next level with GM super soldiers.

What happens when you build it and nothing happens. All those thousand years of effort for nothing.

Do the nigger hordes not target jewish whites, saffer friend?

It will only be built when the Messiah arrives after Armageddon.

w-what? RUSSIA NO.

>tfw no Lizzie gf

Are you too pussified to tear down the mudslime monstrosity on the temple mount?

>It will only be built when the Messiah arrives after Armageddon.
So basically never

I don't live here. I'm here to brainwash Jewish kids into returning back Home just like I did. I call it shitposting IRL. We may just get another Baruch Goldstein out of it.

Poor Dima will be raped and stoned to death in a few months now. RIP in pieces ;(

>without Israel, jews would have nowhere to be
Good

why were they so into bondage?

Just found some cucks on social media.
I'll translate all the shit for you:
>First comment:
I'm a old follower of this page, but I think it's unbelievable that you boy the soviet fairytale about ASSad being the good guy, I've known many syrian opponents whom lament the way of thinking of some "internet intellectuals"
And no, the rebels aren't jihadists, don't buy the RT propaganda, gentlemen.
>Third comment, second isn't relevant
The problem doesn't lie on Islam but in the flags shown behind (the FSA flags) that have a political meaning, a country with 70% of sunni demographics, being governed by a Shiite monarchy for more than 60 years, sooner or later it would have to explode, and I DON'T TOLERATE and I get sick when I see people who call themselves "fighters against commies" and at the same time celebrate the fall of Aleppo (sic) I'm still hoping the day in which finally NATO gets tired and decide to end the bloody russian-iranian campaign in Syria.

I don't get what you hope to achieve by putting all your eggs into one basket. You realise you're falling into a trap by the real hand controlling your synagogs right?

You realise the Talmud speaks of 6 million Jews dying at the same time to bring about Moshe right?

Or did your rabbi not tell you about that?

kikelover what? I just think we are better than the kebabs who hate the jews and actually want them to have a place to live, while the muslims have a fuckload of countries to live in the region. Also, trashing the jews all the times makes you look like a fucking autist to all the normies. If you hate globalism (and I hate globalism too), hate the globalists, not the entire jewish race. Jews have always been at the top anyways, and it's better to make them our allies, not to encourage anti-semitism.

For example, there are well documented reports of how the jews in Estonia actually fought on our side in the independence war against the commies. Besides, Estonia has never had a popular anti-semitism statement, thus our jews are very loyal to our laws and our people, while the countries that spew shit about jews always have a problem with evil globalist jews who say that they hate the west.

Face it, there will never be a race war, and jews will never be exterminated. Hating on jews achieves literally nothing, we have to learn how to make them our friends, so we have a good ally against rapefugees and SJW cancer. Milo and Sharpio are doing the God's work and redpilling the masses while normies see people like you and think of you as an edgy, misguided teenager. Get fucked, stormfag, and stop larping, this is not 1930's Germany anymore.

We will gladly submit Jew master

I seriously am not going to read any shit you post, because your nomenclature verified to me that you're coming here directly from plebbit.

You can take it back by disavowing "edgy", but I doubt you would.

How the Fuck are we included in your empire , and not half of Europe ?

>our country sucks kike cock
>you should suck it too

RIP /sg/, no more happenings

All Jews to Israel. No excuses.

Of course you have to take RT with a pound of salt, if Assad truly thought they were all terrorists, he wouldn't have let them move to Idlib to fortify their stronghold. Or maybe regardless he thought the lives of civilians right now in Aleppo meant more than continuing the fighting to bring a quicker end to the conflict. I have some sympathy for the opposition, but it gets blown away when I remember FSA and Al-Nusra overlap each other, and Al-Nusra overlaps with ISIS.

Nooooo not my dima. I just recently sent her a friend request on fb.

She hasnt accepted yet though. Srsly why even live.

You can't protect her, only Putin could but he will leave her now. She will die alone and cold looking up at the sky not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.

what kike cock? we have so little of them. It's funny how countries like Russia and USA have been historically hating kikes like mad, and the result is that the kikes turned hostile against them, while we have absolutely no problem with kikes.

I don't go to reddit, I spend most of my days in Sup Forums and I have been browsing Sup Forums since 2009. I am sure that you are one of those 17-year-old user mask-wearing edgy faggots who think they joined a sekret "YOU MUST NOT TALK ABOUT Sup Forums LOLxD" klub and now you go around accusing everyone of being newfags, since that proves how fucking much of an oldfag you are. Get fucked.

vut that video from summer

FAKE. Old news. The withdrawal happened in May

They sure make them dense in Estonia

But what will happen with Idlib?
Will Assad give up north Syria?
There are still tons of rebel pockets he has to win. Aren't there still rebels close to Damascus?

Some discuss a Federalization of Syria, like Russia where there are the Islamic provinces.

None of Syria belongs to the Kurds though.

>NATO stooges captured in Aleppo story true
>HAHA RUSSIA IS SHITTING ITS PANTS NOW! THEY CAPTURED US! (((WE))) WON!
>DAMASCUS HAS ENOUGH OF PUTIN!! BECAUSE REASONS!
>HE SAID THEY THEM! TOTALLY MEANS RUSSIA TOO EVEN WHEN HE NEVER TALKED ABOUT RUSSIA AND MENTIONED EXPLICITELY BRITBONGS, FRANCE, USA ETC RELATED TO THE CAPTURED NATO INTELIGENCE OFFICERS WHEN TALKING ABOUT "THEM".

lol retarded?

>103538064
>Russia returns to normal operations after liberation of Aleppo succeeded, removing extra deployed aircraft
>RUSSIA RETREATING NOW (((WE))) WON!

lol retarded?

nvm we saw the exact same retarded reaction of Assads ends being signed in April when Putin sad hed pull out forces

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/apr/1/putin-not-pulling-russian-forces-out-syria-despite/

>captured
*discovered

Syrian ambassador to the UN confirms news story about US, Israeli and Turkish spies stuck in East Aleppo
youtu.be/mD-qJTaG2qg?t=28m59s

twitter.com/Partisangirl/status/810874472077160448

Well, fuck.

Goodbye Turkey, nice knowing you.
twitter.com/hasavrat/status/810880084320120833

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/810881452435009536

>ASSad

stopped reading, not unbiased

twitter.com/AJENews/status/810881233630666752

Russian ambassador shot in Turkey's capital Ankara

OH SHIT

HAPPENING

Digits confirm

I wonder (((who))) did it

youtube.com/watch?v=sVXnoanopzA

Why don't we just close out eyes while whoever wants to nukes Turkey.

How will Erdogan blame the PKK for this

>it's real

holy shit

Pics coming in
Looks dead af

Putin will not nuke Turkey, singles prove.