If Dutch are so tall, where is their basketball teams?

Why are they trash in basketball?

>humans
>wanting to play EBTball

Humans have options that subhumans don't.

They are only tall because their country is underwater

fuck you australia, I was just going to post that

Because very few Dutch people play basketball.

/thread

Not enough, um, tanned players

we are tall, not lanky

>playing apehoop

They're white

We don't like to put balls in baskets.

This

this desu

because we aren't niggers, mohammed.

>tfw I am 1.85m but that is not really tall in the Netherlands

Nobody cares about your dumb nigger sports Amer-I mean Sweden.

What in the actual fuck is going on in Serbia.

>Dutch
>white

The Dutch are not white.

But asians managed to score a pretty good chinese team. I think Europe needs to step up our game. When even the extreme manlets in China can form a basketball team but we cant?

Underrated

They're tall but they're also white.

That is Bosnia and Montenegro.although they are rightful Serbian clay

They even suck at football now

So, are the Dutch more Nordic than Nords?

yes we are the true germanics, germans are a mix of slavic and french blood

Around 40% of this nation is blonde in a way and even under that percentage has blue eyes.

So I wouldn't call ourself nordic although we are germanic

>tfw always wanted to play pro basketball
>tfw turbo manlet

>Parents from dinaric alps
>Born in Netherlands
>

at least not as much as brazil

Maybe they aren't fans of Super Monkey Ball?

Why doesn't the US have a good handball team?

>chink wanting to play negroball

>tfw I'm 195cm which is tall pretty much anywhere

White boy can't jump

You mean football? Don't be a faggot. And your sport is called soccer.

Dutchies only play white sports

It hurts, but you are right.

Not the French part though.

As a Dutchman I can tell you why.

We don't fucking care about basketball. I did competitive sports for 15 years and never met a basketball player. If you play basketball in the Netherlands, you a probably a loser who couldn't make it in football (not the gay American one in which armored faggots collide).

>be me
>dad's family is full of tall Dutch people
>marries a woman who's 4'11"
>makes me 5'7"

Fuck you, dad...

That sucks

This. Niggers are nothing but legs and arms. Literal monkeys. Half the faggos claiming they are master race height are probably lanklets.

He meant Handball.

Because they can not put on 30 kg of protective clothing and are afraid of body contact

Made me laugh

10/10

>tfw 18 and 6"2
i feel sorry for you user

>implying soccer isn't full of diving pussy faggots
They're both loser sports.

>le choke in finals country

This.

>Liking Apehoop or Diveball

>faggotball player calling others losers
Good stuff m8

>(not the gay American one in which armored faggots collide).

Get out.

If the white man says so I'm inclined to agree

I know this feeling. I'm 6ft, but I could have been significantly taller if my father married someone else.

People should NOT breed with their fetishes.

At least when I'm visiting my parents, they live in a place full of Asian people, so I feel normal around them, but I go to uni in a place full of white people, so I feel pretty short.
.....how am i supposed to carry on the de Vries lineage at 5'7"? :( Should I marry a tall blonde Amazonian woman and have tall children?

Because white men can't jump

In a different time that faggot would have been dragged out back and killed.

Hahahaha you shouldn't be complaining at 6 feet. Jesus christ.

>Dad: 173cm
>Mom: 175cm
>Me: 176cm
Having a tall mother doesn't always help sadly.

And just wear shoes with heels + small insoles for sneaky height gains. Sneaker wearing normies don't suspect a thing.

>playing a nigger sport

Only white wannabe niggers play basketball

having tall childrens does not make you taller

You may want to consider patricide

I already do that, but I'll tell you it's incredibly uncomfortable to walk around in for more than 30+ minutes. It's hell.

But I should. The only people who I tower over are spics, but who cares about them? I'm short in the white man's realm.

Sure thing mate.

>choke
more like suffocated by Big Deutsche Dick

says the filthy euro-mexican.. kek

I thought /fit/ says that 5'10 is ideal because you can get "mad gains" much faster. Although I could be wrong as I have not purposely tried to give myself cancer by reading /fit/ in awhile.

That looks fucking ridiculous holy fuck.
>t. 170cm high man

at least we made it to the finals, toothpaste

What the fuck
The average white height is something like 5'10". You are objectively wrong when you say that you're short in the huwhyte man's realm. You're probably just projecting insecurities and I guarantee no woman can tell the difference between 6'0" and 6'2", unless she's an amazon herself.

Lol Then what the fuck are you?

Holy fuck tell me that is shooped

Yeah, but when you have a billion+ people it's much easier to find enough outliers to fill a basketball team roster.

user, are you a jew?

tell that to a womens

Unlike you, he's not a buttblasted fatherless coon.

Nah, that's just manlets trying to excuse being short.

Pic related. It's a manlet compensating with muscles

>tfw 5'10
>tfw cousins are 6'0 - 6"2 but are all legs
>tfw I can beat the piss out of them
>mfw the biggest pussy in the family is 6'7 and 260 pounds

If only he had balls he could wreck my shit.

turk genes
kaj ima poturica

Yes, we wuz da true vikings.

Nah, seriously though. We do have very dominant Aryan features. Tallest people in the world, a lot of blond people, mostly blue and green eyes. But I don't think that we have that much nordic blood.

And Chilean ofcourse, generally losing 3 finals in 3 years in a row is shamefur dispray

Longest family member is actually from Imotski

Someone that isn't a genetic mutation of arms and legs? My pudgy 5'7 Mexican buddy used to beat the shit out of lanklets like you.

It's not about women. It's about both men and women. When I tower over Mexicans, but then there's another man who towers over me significantly, you know my genes fucked up somewhere. It makes me feel lumped in with the discount-aisle people such as Mexicans.

Also, maybe I like Swedish women? The only people who see anyone as tall, even if someone else was taller than me, are short chinks and Latina girls, and I couldn't give two fucks about them.

Youre not mad us manlets are stronger than you, are you?

Robert Turbomanlet Junior is on a whole other level to be honest. It's well known fact he wears really awkward custom built shoes with giant hidden heels.

Most shoes have 2/3cm heel and just add a 2cm insole. Just don't go overboard.

Real, check out his other pictures.

Fucking assholes are growing taller every year.
When I was a teenager I was considered tall or at least above average.
Now teenagers are taller than me.

Make it stop.

Owwie! My feelings!

Germanics are Nordic though. That's where the German tribes came from, from Scandinavia. The original people that lived there prior to the 1st century AD were Celts This is why Austrians and Bavarians look more similar to the French and British than North Germans or the Dutch.

DeVries is the second most common surname in the Netherlands. And no, my family are all protestant calvinists on my dad's side. He's taken a DNA test and has absolutely zero Ashkenazi genes.

Although, my grandpa has curly hair and sometimes it makes me wonder :^)

>Tfw 18 years and 6'1 (186 cm)
Shame about your genetic turnout bro, you had so much potential, maybe your children will be tall.

Sports are usually lame, but basketball must be the most shitty sport ever invented.

no he means handball you idiot, dont you know whats handball

>playing monkeyball

Dutch play football, a game that asks for a bit of brainpower to be good at.

You probably are Jewish, Amsterdam is riddled with Jews and synagogues

You're projecting your insecurities to an insane degree. Most people don't think about height THAT much. My friends who are in the 5'11"-6'1" range said they didn't even notice I was 5'7" until I brought up my insecurities about it once. Lol

Says the Moor.

Am I just being a massive faggot or are Germans essentially Nords as you say since they migrated south as the ice age subsided. Obviously due to being continental some bred with darker haired/sknned individuals.

I am just pulling this out of my ass from what I may or may not have read ages ago.

So, how did they do it ?
It's a well known fact that the netherlands were manlets not more than a century ago, so it has nothing to do with being aryans n sheeiit.

dinaric masterrace reporting 185 cm and considered average in my generation