/TTT/ Tuvalu Takeover Thread - Flight sim edition

Polony Boards: polony.boards.net/
Discord: discord.gg/rEhssAa

Flight sim map: (someone find out how to play it)
simflight.com/2010/02/21/review-pis-atolls-of-tuvalu/

previous threads:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KlUwl0QTb2o
secure.simmarket.com/pacific-islands-simulation-atolls-of-tuvalu.phtml
youtube.com/watch?v=vJOmO1vn1cE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuku_Hiva
youtube.com/watch?v=s0gvTCNFl-s
submarinecablemap.com/#/landing-point/port-vila-vanuatu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Proposed plan of attack for military takeover.

Working on a map of key locations

Did they respond to our deceleration of war?

Equipping a machine gun to a small plane isn't that easy.

Port this to ArmA, and I'll create a simulated attack scenario we can play through and rehearse.

That'd be really really fun desu

INVASION THWARTED
JOIN THE TUVALU DEFENCE FORCE: NOW RECRUITING

>Sup Forums invaders face when trying to take rightful Tuvaluian clay

No response yet, but the PM made comment in pic
here's someone playing it
youtube.com/watch?v=KlUwl0QTb2o
but it costs 15 euros secure.simmarket.com/pacific-islands-simulation-atolls-of-tuvalu.phtml

Hi everyone, what's happening in this thread?

Comfy pls.

And then the SASR come and kill you all

Who dares wins. You guys should really do this. Your AR47's are meant to be used not just collecting dust.

Tuvalu is a fucking stupid idea. We could probably scrape together a few bitcoins and BUY Guyana

I like to think there is a small group of people from Tuvalu monitoring these threads and freaking the fuck out.

GET SCARED ISLANDNIGGERS BC WE ARE COMING FOR YOU

#3 is the police station, you are dumb as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=vJOmO1vn1cE

Might be useful

Checked

Get ready to watch your people be destroyed on Periscope

check pic related taken from down the road.

Some official response would be nice

Is that the capital?

Yeah Vaiaku, there's only 500 people here.

We would be fighting Venezuela as soon as they gave us the country key

get a boat

Fucking liberate them too.

Do any other islands have any sort of communication, travel, police systems or stations that we should be worried about?

We are talking about the country with the lowest GDP in the world, by far. Do you think that has something to do with the resource content of the islands or the fact that it's populated solely by seadindus?

This is just a training op to take over a bigger island like Australia correct?

soon

мы взяли диcкopд зa poдинy!!

you know if we just throw a bunch more people onto the island we could take over legally...

bump

right, cunts, what sort of government are we having?

You will be massacred dont do it

NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU

NUKU HIVA

>Population: 2,660
>Area: 339 km2 (131 sq mi)
>Highest elevation: 1,224 m (4,016 ft)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuku_Hiva

youtube.com/watch?v=s0gvTCNFl-s

Tell me about Hiva, who owns it?

TOO SMALL
O
O

S
M
A
L
L

Its part of the Marquesas Islands, which is part of French Polynesia

Marquesas Islands
>Total islands: 15
>Area: 1,049.3 km2 (405.1 sq mi)
>Highest elevation: 1,230 m (4,040 ft)
>Population: 9,264

>Over 1 million people live in Rhode Island.
>2,660 live on Nuku Hiva

Is it an independent nation?

Kind of. The Marquesas island want independent rule from French Polynesia so its plausible it will be if it applies to the UN

If only we had a rich cunt with an l-29 or something to conduct bombing raids on Tuvalu

We would probably have more luck buying Tuvalu as they have the lowest GDP in the world

They still have a GDP of $38 million

It'd be difficult to buy Tuvalu when they make millions by doing basically nothing i.e. leasing out .tv domain names and claiming commonwealth gibsmedats to spend poorly.

>Hiva
Wouldn't Sup Forums want an island with fiber optic access?
submarinecablemap.com/#/landing-point/port-vila-vanuatu
Like vanuatu, marshall islands, or tonga(?)?
Perhaps someplace that's cold so that climate warming makes it more valuable and internet is better. Which place wants a bunch of autistic neets incoming... But small enough a bunch could murder the entire population..

Too bad it's in the middle of the fucking deadzone

What the heck are you talking about? redpill me on the deadzone plx.

>TIDF tries to trick us into attacking another island

point nemo

elaborate

well it's not exactly Point Nemo but it might as well be. A place so remote that if you get there you might as well be dead. The international space station would be closer to you than the nearest civilization.

Getting internet is the only issue after we get there, all the other issues there are on Tuvalu aren't existing on Nuku Hiva as it has natural resources, infrastructure already built, high elevation points(so it wont get drowned under a half foot wave)

That's the whole idea

Yea so when daddy battleship comes to bombard your ass for invading their land you'll go to hell alone far away from mommy

Ok, this is serious. Since we are waging war because numbers told us to, we will need priests of our lord kek on the battlefield getting repeating numbers for our invasion to work.

Praise Kek.

Uzi Operators with 80's mustaches please.

Our priests will have phones equipped with satellite internet and Sup Forums passes and they will roll for tactical decisions

oh fuck off you tranny loving nigger fucker, i remember your shitty threads

After this, we build a proper army, with a consistent bunch of weapons.

>Pistol
Glock 17

>SMG
Sterling

>Assault
AK-47

>LMG
MG42

>Sniper
Mosin-Nagant

All cheap, all reliable.

Not invading just emigrating there

good idea, kill them with diseases

>Its the autistic Mummy poster
And I remember all your numerous shitty plans

Ok that's a neat way to put it.

Also mandatory 80's mustache and cammo.

If a man cant grow a small mustache he's unfit for the service.

i still have the screencap of your thread, ill post it once i get home
he wants to breed with the natives
why dont you just leave already, btw there's 100 better places to go than nuka hiva

you could start with pitcairn at least

And or get them addicted to drugs and alcohol

We will also need backup number generator for the case of no signal

or just get them all the natives drunk and drugged up, and introjews their women to feminism so they stop breeding

Like Tom Selleck in Magnum P.I.? Perfect!

fucking stop it dude
Nuku Hiva = France!
We'd get our shit pushed in by their navy in 5 seconds. Also, the local Marquesans are fierce as shit and will club your head and eat your brains like it aint no thang

I've been there before.. It's no joke. Stick to Tuvalu, or Tokelau

True.

No Nu-Male shit though.

We've gone through all this before Mr Autismo, its the best island without question.

>you could start with pitcairn at least
Yes the tiny isolated island with no natural resources full of inbred paedophiles.

And enough 10 sided dice for worst case scenario

>Also mandatory 80's mustache
Way ahead of you

bullshit, this is not nuku hiva

why couldnt we just bleach them

ReadGreat minds think alike

noice

Holy kek, are we really going to do it?

Kek confirms
PRAISE KEK

Is this Tarawa?

Praise Kek.

Witnessed.

>Tuvalu
Commonwealth(Britain, Australia or New Zealand would invade within hours)

>Nuku Hiva
No invasion LARPing just emigrate and over run like Germany's new 'guests'

>like it aint no thang
Are you a nigger?

Noice

>50 people and easy to subvert the democracy
>have 5 kids min and already half of the future population is white
>begging for immigrants
what the hell, no point in arguing with you, just go to your brown shithole already nobody will go with you

also no making fun of my autism

Nice ID, reverse image search it

Absolutely Islamig Gommunism my friend

Well as long as we bring white women with us.

Breed with the whites, while bleaching the Pineappless's.

Meanwhile the white women's sons will breed with the half Pinapple half white women.

But, that would mean we need to abort the half pineapple male babies, and I'm not a big fan on abortion.

Fuck knows