TIME TO PULL THE LEVER

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/why-hillary-clinton-supporters-need-to-quit-whining-about-the-electoral-college-2016-11-30
270towin.com/live-2016-presidential-election-vote-of-electors/
youtube.com/watch?v=Zh3mX87raBo
washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/11/21/why-jews-have-a-special-obligation-to-resist-trump/
nytimes.com/2016/12/05/us/muslim-jewish-alliance-after-trump.html
huffingtonpost.com/entry/white-jews-anti-semitism-trump-stand-with-solidarity-muslims-people-of-color_us_5834857ce4b000af95ecaff0
youtube.com/watch?v=TdWgbzEsjdk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yEA PULL THE LEVER ON THE USA DEMOCRACY AND REVOLUTION STARTS TOMORROW CAUSE AFTER THE FED FUCKED THE WHOLE COUNTRY INTO RECESSION, DEMOCRACY IS WHAT THE POOR AMERISHARTS HAD.

Will they ever get tired of losing?

What time does the vote happen? I can't wait for the tears.

we won't find the results out til january

Kissinger and Cheney love Trump, makes sense

marketwatch.com/story/why-hillary-clinton-supporters-need-to-quit-whining-about-the-electoral-college-2016-11-30

Is this seriously gonna happen? Won't this cause major ramifications?

I can't wait until the inauguration.

Libshit Butthurt 2: Electric Boogaloo.

>that comforting poo

fugg I want to fill her with my seed

who came up with this propaganda that the electoral was supposed to prevent demagogues? The fucking people are supposed to prevent that and the electoral is supposed to prevent mob rule which it did spectacularly.

>we only care about those old white men and their old parchment when it benefits us

Dumbass

270towin.com/live-2016-presidential-election-vote-of-electors/

>if it isn't what I want it's unpatriotic
So much for tolerance

I like how they spread lies in these ads: "if you don't like Hillary vote for someone else". But in reality it's either vote for Trump or Killary, no other options.

>cry about electoral college because Trump won
>argue on behalf of electoral college vote to overthrow Trump
Do none of the liberal cucks see the huge irony in all this? Can't wait to see their tears after this final pathetic attempt at destroying democracy.

>Entire cuck machine works to stop Trump
>A handful of the smarter ones realized his victory was inevitable and started sucking up to him
>huuu huuuu s-s-s-see guys Zdrumpf was one of them the whole time huuu, m-m-madam p-p-president!

>37 electors vote for kasich
>nobody gets 270
what happens then?

Because drunpf did not win. Hillary won the vote by over 3 mill. Suck it.

We go skiing in hell?

Go abolish the senate first and then you can bitch about how unfair the EC is to California.

THE RAMIFICATIONS WILL NEVER BE THE SAME

Only because of the left coast which is why we have the EC in the first place.

This.

Oh free speech ends where my feelings begin!
You don't need a gun this isn't the wild west anymore!
Civil disobedience is the highest form of patriotism when republicans are in control! Its treason when democrats are in power through!

Pretty sure that lever is for starting the second American civil war.

They only care about the constitution when it's in there favour.

>yfw there are faithless electors
>electors that end up giving the vote to Trump instead of Hillary

I doubt it'll happen but it would be fucking hilarious for even one elector to do that a'la him gaining a hundred or so votes in the Michigan recount

>Left coast

American education at it's finest folks!

Implying fat drumpftards are going to take arms. Top kek

Yeees get your hopes up again.

Brits are too dumb to grasp non literal meaning.

ELECTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM

Do you really think the government is going to allow this? It will piss too many people off. They're just gonna assassinate him like JFK.

Goes to the new Republican House to vote on who will president. In other words nothing happens other than the Liberals look even more like sore losers but it does give fuel to their fire to change the electoral college going forward.

The Liberals hate the EC as they would rather have their hoards of welfare dependent voting slaves and imported hispanic votes outnumber everyone else and thus they want a straight popular vote.

TL;DR: Nothing.

>mfw ideology war incoming

>American education at it's finest folks!
Pretty sure that was a play on words bongbro

Left meaning leftists.

Also when looking at a American map its on the left.

Yay! More winning.

>only consulting heteronormative north-centric maps made by WHITE people

shoo

>TIME TO PULL THE LEVER

If those faithless electors fuck us today.
The day of the rope is tomorrow.
Civil war will start.

If they pull that emergency break it's the equivalent of pulling the level to a guilatine hanging over their own head, and many others.

White people riots will be 1000 times worse than any of the black people riots this country has seen.

Ignore him. They don't educate bongs in Sharia school anymore, only teach them about Muhammad.

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
THESE GUYS ARE SO ASSBLASTED

Their propaganda is so cringe-inducing.

Go ahead. Pull the lever. I dare you.

I always knew Canadian was a bottom.

>21 faithless electors?
really niggers?

It won't happen, no. Hilary being elected could very easily start a second Civil War, and having Trump in for 4 years is a better alternative to that in the mind of most.

It'd be a blissfully short war though. Only one side has guns, kek.

more fun that way ;)

I CAN TASTE THE GUAC

21 FUCKING DEMOCRATS FROM CALIFORNIA. ONLY ONE REPUBLICAN ELECTOR HAS SAID HE ISN'T VOTING FOR THE DONALD TOP KIRK WEVE WON

Gee, I wonder (((who)))

Kek

>Neocons are smart

Jews

Name one thing good about the Jews... go!

>It's an old enemies unite to defeat the big bad episode

>21 patriots, 16 to go

Where are they getting this data from?

They are, though. They exercised their Jewish control of the media to make millions of fucking idiots actually believe "Russia hacked the election", which is 100% in line with their pro-war with Russia rhetoric they've been spouting for four years.

>simply vote your conscious
i really hope you do
>simply die when we civil war

This is basic lefty logic 101. Also I think the hit diverse rap musical "Hamilton" may have had something to do with it. For the next 10 minutes Alexander Hamilton is cool. After that he'll go back to being an oppressive patriarch who designed a system that discriminated against blackswomynlgbtlaninxdifferentlyabledandmsulims

youtube.com/watch?v=Zh3mX87raBo

Thier asses, like every other "statistic" they post.

They're literally blaming Russia for this and you think they have facts. Cute!

So what time do we find out Donald still won?

GOOD LUCK.

Our Russians will just hack the results again. They can hack you any time, any where, mother fuckers.

They always get too smug and secure, and then openly announce they are your enemies

washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/11/21/why-jews-have-a-special-obligation-to-resist-trump/
nytimes.com/2016/12/05/us/muslim-jewish-alliance-after-trump.html
huffingtonpost.com/entry/white-jews-anti-semitism-trump-stand-with-solidarity-muslims-people-of-color_us_5834857ce4b000af95ecaff0
youtube.com/watch?v=TdWgbzEsjdk

Yeah bro these guys seized control of the grips of power on a global scale and forever changed the course of history by being fucking retards.

They are all a bunch of Mr. Beans stumbling their way into billions of dollars and untold influence.

2pm, EST apparently. Check back at around 8pm EST, Sup Forums will have the victory threads or the meet up threads, depending on how it goes.

The Jews are smart too, wanna praise them?

>a uniter, not a divider
>so stop trump

they have no irony, it's all about whinning, but I am very impressed by their natural talent for propaganda. I think they even fool themselves.

3-5 million illegals and dead people voted for Hillary

Kill yourself faggot

Israel will show you racist how not racist they are by opening their borders to everyone!!

#OpenBordersForIsrael
#LoveTrumpsHate
#NoOneIsIllegal

>yfw they all vote Johnson and Clinton still loses

you're dum[b]

Liberals, then:
>The Constitution is outdated and we need to change it so that PoC and women have their voices heard!

Liberals, now:
>FRAMERS' INTENT! FRAMERS' INTENT! FEDERALIST PAPERS!

I guarantee if you ask them about the parts in the federalist and anti-federalist papers where every citizen needs to be armed as a bulwark against tyranny, they'd say that was just a metaphor or something.

Quality bait.

the best part is she didnt even turn out to address them, podesta told them all to go home

she literally slept through it kek

nope it's finally time for Jeb!

I just heard on the radio that the electoral college e elected Trump and the request for more info on Russian interference in US elections was denied.

I also heard you can easily see your timeshare with resort release . Com

What's with that Hamilton shit? Why is he a thing among these assholes? Fucking musical. The only correct portrayal of Hamilton in fiction is in the John Adams tv series. He was a piece of shit who supported ridiculous and flawed monetary policy, supported unnecessary wars and was ready to instigate a coup to get his way.

>Everyone voted properly
>Durr, let's shit on that and get just a few amount of people to vote for what we wanted!

Say hello to your new president Sup Forums!

>post YFW all Hillary electors go to Bernie and she still loses

I don't praise evil. They've gotten as far as they have by using the Holocaust as a shield and making it illegal to question it, or them. You can't even question the motivations of a Jew in the UK anymore, without going to jail for "hate speech".

Dude nothing will happen other than race war killing libshits

Seriously if the electors fuck it up it goes to congress which has a republican majority all states get one point each

Trump has won 61 states to her 31 they will need to convince 30 Republicans to not vote Trump which will never happen lel

>tfw egg mcmuffin was even more irrelevant this election than Yeb!

Tyranny = white male.
Being armed = minorities using 'weaponized' memes.

Do these faggots even realize Clinton won't get 270 and Congress will put in Trump

If they pull that lever, we will fuck them up, I kinda want that to happen just so we can rid them from society while we still can.

>Trump has won 61 states to her 31
>There are now 92 States
>"Mexican" education

>we're not asking you to vote for hillary clinton
>but you not voting for trump will elect hillary clinton

Realistically, whichever side has the military on their side will win a civil war. Texas can uprise all they want but the federal military has nukes, bombers, naval carriers, tanks, etc. Our guns couldn't do shit against 80 tanks.

This is exactly what will happen. Not one of them have said they will vote for Shill

>vote with your conscience
Okay, so let's imply that Hillary won, would they still be for voting against what the people of the electors state voted for?

The answer is no.

I hope they don't let trump in. Not because I think he's bad. Trump will be amazing.

No..no I want to see the white America chimp out. The race war needs a catalyst

>61 states to her 31

Have you tried turning it off and back on?

What "lever" is this? I've never heard of it.

It's actually 37. If 37 Republican electors choose anyone but Trump, the election goes to the House in January. If 38 switch to Clinton then she wins.

269 electors means House decides the outcome. Republican house is not going to vote for Hillary Clinton.

In my state, electorates are bound by law to vote for the candidate with most votes.

shit dudes you're right, blame the alcohol and mobile keyboards

she didnt win jack anyhow

PULL IT

That's never actually been tested, and there's reason to believe the lawsuit would fail on constitutional grounds.

When did this bullshit start that the electors were supposed to vote their conscience or other bullshit?