The Aryan Brotherhood, also known as the Brand, or the AB...

>The Aryan Brotherhood, also known as the Brand, or the AB, is a white supremacist prison gang and organized crime syndicate in the United States with about 10,000 members in and out of prison.[7][8]

>According to the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the gang makes up less than 0.1% of the prison population, but it is responsible for up to 30% of murders in the federal prison system.[9][10]

Why are white americans so violent brahs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0RMlAvyNaQk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why do i get the feeling that guys legs are wheels

>Why are white americans so violent brahs?

its an evolutionary response to the violent antics of niggers and other various mud skins. When you make up .1% of the prison population, you have to compensate for your low numbers with violence.

>(((white)))

Fuck your rat garbage shit!
Gage games, shove them up yo ass!

because niggers fuck with everyone in prison

according to this whites fuck niggers in prison

> autistic screeching
go away mamaliga

Because they had to protect themselves against niggers with ten times their manpower. They were successfull and now niggers do shitty jobs for them in prison. It's basically the story of european colonialism.

>“In the beginning, the AB had one true purpose, to stop blacks and Mexicans from abusing whites. If you weren’t picked up by the AB, you were dead,” says an old-timer, who has done stints in both California and federal prison says. “The mentality back then was ‘kill whitey.’”

youtube.com/watch?v=0RMlAvyNaQk

I like how you can murder others in prison and then you're back in the same prison system with the same prisoners like nothing happened.

Have to be tough when you are vastly outnumbered.

Shame of the Balkans has spoken.
You call those peppers, you piece of shit?

>Have to be tough when you are vastly outnumbered.
what do you mean
aren't whites still like 50+ % of the prison pop?

>>According to the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the gang makes up less than 0.1% of the prison population, but it is responsible for up to 30% of murders in the federal prison system.[9][10]
So, they are cleaning the federal prison system of negroes? Why is it supposed to be bad, again?

>aren't whites still like 50+ % of the prison pop?

whites only compose a third of the US prison population.

The known leaders (who are serving life sentences) just happen to be Jewish.

20% White, 20% "White", 40% Black, 20% Hispanic.

there is no ideology with those people, they use the imagery for solidarity by race in prison. its just for protection from the lesser races. worthless people, just like everyone in prison

Whites are the minority in prison because subhumans are more likely to commit crimes.

>Shame of the Balkans
That title goes to Albania.

Here is something from 2009 on Wikipedia so you know it has to be true. I guess it would depend on the prison you are sent to, but most will have a white minority. So you have to toughen up or end up as Tyrone's bitch.

Pro Tip Time, kids!

If you ever have to spend time in a jail for some reason, tell them you are Jewish. All your meals will then be made by a local synagogue instead of some crackhead nigger inmate who probably has hepatitis/aids

I had read that the Mexican prison gang (Mexican Mafia, I think) only has like 200 members, but is like the most powerful gang in the world and all street gang pay homage to them.

Why can't the AB do better?

>trailer trash wants to play nazi
>acts like subhuman scum that the nazis hated

you read wrong

Nice meme