Is this true Sup Forums?

>The freer the market, the freer the people.

its an oversimplification but yes

Yes.

>freer

ikr!

>A genuine free market requires restrictions on the ability of predator multinationals to create monopolies.

How about this?

No

No, the more free the market the more the kikes will exploit the goyim, making us less free. There is only one solution.

Absolutely Right

well I would argue that when a monopoly situation occurs that part of the market is no longer truly free, since all competition has been removed.

people like you are the problem, you don't think I'm smart enough to make my own decisions.

>asking pol to tell you how to complete the political compass

BEADY

A freer market represents less restrictions on business. You give that freedom to everyone, but that is at great cost, because the powerful elite minority also get that freedom and they can do more with it, they can influence everyday people.

friar
frere
firer
furor
furer

seige hell!

Lets make it simple for you, i cant speak emu so please bear with me.

Lets say there are 10 grade levels of jobs in your nation. 1 being the lowest paid jobs and 10 being the highest.

Now when a small tribal group uses nepotism and usury to take over the level 10 jobs, they also use their positions of power to only hire other people from their in group for the other high level jobs. Leaving the goyim with the lower level jobs. The problem is that there is no regulation placed on them, and even noticing the scheme they are committing can get you fired from your job at any level.

This is what kikes do. This is what kikes have always done, and this is what kikes will continue to do unless they are stopped.

Yes, but only if everyone is playing by the same rules, hence the reason globalism fucks it all up.

how bout an explanation that's devoid of your autism ?

Not an argument faggot.

>you don't think I'm smart enough to make my own decisions.
Wtf do you even mean by that?

it means that if people are not making the "right" decisions, someone (government) needs to step in and make the decision for you.

the extreme example of this is communism.

you've made an inept, facile analogy that misunderstands economics and resorts to scapegoating. I don't think you know what you're talking about.

Isn't Singapore one of the freest markets but at the same time a repressive police state?

>get out of my diner kike
>NUH UH CIVIL RIGHTS ACT
wow you're right the kikes would totally have the advantage in a free market, I am so glad we have forced association

>they can influence everyday people.
wooow, everyday people. so much potential abuse there. totally worse than having an all powerful state for them to bribe and control instead

>Now when a small tribal group uses nepotism and usury to take over the level 10 jobs, they also use their positions of power to only hire other people from their in group for the other high level jobs. Leaving the goyim with the lower level jobs
the goyim would start their own company that competes with them
and since the average IQ of israel is 90............

Truly free market would have slavery.

True, but a free market is an ideal that never happens within real society. On the one hand it needs to be devoid of regulation from governments; on the other, it needs to be devoid of abuse of larger private corporations. It just can't happen and never has.

and no one caring when the slavers are murdred and the slaves repo his property

can individuals rescind their fundamental rights in a truly voluntary way?

and if slavery can only happen by coercion is it really a free market?

Debt.

>it needs to be devoid of abuse of larger private corporations
no, it just needs a way to defend from such a thing. and defense is much easier without a state telling you the entire land is a "gun free zone"

Fine in theory but most people don't want freedom. Even less people are okay with total freedom for all people. Most love some good old fashioned fascism as long as it's the "bad guys" being silenced.

TIL we already have a free market

Free trade without teeth only guarantees eventual job loss and mass poverty.
The second they get self driving cars ready and move towards trucks this country (us) will collapse.

He looks like a girl

So brits have scary jesus pics in their houses too?