How can a country on the political world stage be taken seriously when their writing system is so laughable?

How can a country on the political world stage be taken seriously when their writing system is so laughable?

Other urls found in this thread:

catalog.neet.tv/stats.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kukuru is best girl

It keeps the brainlets out

Pretty sure only 犬 and 太 are actual words.

Your ignorance on the importance of languages and their impact in the development of the human brain is laughable. Silly F35nigger

most of those characters don't exist and even though they dd they're actually pretty easy to recognize if you're not retarded

i just want a nip waifu and ill be completely happy tbqh, senpai.

Yeah only 大 and 太 actually exist

dont forget 大 user-kun.

It serves as a filter for immigrants.

Most of those aren't even a thing.

>le look at me I can read kanjis and eat ramen
>if I speak Japanese maybe some submissive Japanese woman will text meeeeeee

I hate you people.

大 isn't on the picture bottom left has a dot on the left side.

Are you ok?

Watch out Takeshi, u gon get schlonged

>I regret moving to Japan because it made me realize how much of a loser I am
>better strawman a point no one even mentioned ITT

Wrong. I'm in a happy long term relationship with a stable job and house.

I just have to deal with freaks like you on a daily basis.

Nowhere did op mention any of that though. Sounds like you're suffering from a serious case of DICK ENVY

It's the best system for keeping out foreigners.

>>better strawman something no one mentioned ITT
you must be projecting

He implied it. I've seen it enough to know what op is thinking.

大 isn't there. The one that looks like it actually has that extra tiny stroke on its right "leg".

>I just have to deal with freaks like you on a daily basis.
Waking up is the hardest part of your day?

They get autistic weaaboos instead though. Is it really worth it?
Why are you so paranoid about BWD (big white dicks)

No? I work at a city hall

My dick is probably bigger and whiter than yours.

Only few people are autistic enough to actually want to study Japanese.
Just imagine how much they'd be flooded by muh waifu-seekers without it.

Yes it is.

Stupid english teacher go home
Not much more, chinks are ugly as shit.

Guess again.

Imagine being him

>wake up at 5am
>midget wife with crooked teeth, snoring and drooling beside you
>take an hour long commute to a shitty job you hate
>during the commute people stare at you because you're a filthy gaijin
>think about how your manlet kids will be hated in Japanese society
>old people spit on the ground as you walk past
>young people see you as nothing but a sentient ape to show off to their friends
>begin 12 hour shift

>Big = 犬
>Dog = 大
>Plump = 太

These are the only ones that are used in modern Japanese

>>Big = 犬
>>Dog = 大
One job.

You western people has no idea how powerful Chinese writing is. It's a writting (especially the ancient style) that can be shared in different speakings. And because the people are sharing one writing, the people will misunderstand that they are from one origin . That's how China group up into one big thing instead of separated like Europe.

Well, technically either one can be read as dog because of how the radicals/primitives are interpreted and the context of the sentence.

But yeah one is more specifically dog...

t. Manlet short dick virgin detected

Stop making up shit.

It's true. But you're right that 大 is big, I messed up there.

But because 犬 comes from 大, you can read dog in there. As a primitive reading, Heisig recommends using it for big dogs like St Bernards, just as a nice mnemonic.

You got big and dog mixed up you twat.

>Heisig
You really use that shit? Anki works just fine for me and seems a lot quicker.

>Big = 犬
>Dog = 大
If you were baiting for (you)s, congrats

It's useful if you want to understand more about the origins of kanji and its radical elements. While it's no guarantee of understanding meaning when combined, it does make recognizing and interpreting kanji much easier.

Rote memorization and revision work but you never really get to the basis of why a kanji is composed the way it is or what its elements are made of. And understanding primitive meanings helps with later readings and compounds.

But the actual origin of 大 is a man with his arms stretched out.犬 fits the idea of a dog being a person's right hand companion.

>Heisig
While you can use his technique for memorization you shouldn't delude yourself that they have a lot to do with original Japanese (or Chinese for that matter, since they invented most characters) meanings.

>asians think dogs are friends not food

this is originally a white mans belief

笑wwww

>half of the people that are using the daily japanese thread are Sup Forumsacks
kek.

Stopped being done in Japan pre-1000 AD. The language has changed so much that it conveys different concepts.

How do you write "guy"?

More like half the posters on this website are Sup Forumsacks.
catalog.neet.tv/stats.html
Compare Sup Forums to any other board and see for yourself, this board is the face of 4chin now.

when was the written language created though.

>butthurt Aeon in bumblefuck fukushima detected.

maybe you're the one that should learn Jap before trying to get a zipperhead?

FAGGOT

Doesn't matter, because their characters represent meaning and that even the writing system has changed significantly since it stopped being done, it works. Wolves also have a significant place in Japanese mythology.

Unless you think ancient people had computers and needed a kanji to represent them.

And it's awful.

When they stole kanji from China and used them to write their native words phonetically. Genji Monogatari was written in 11 century and invented hiragana so the system had evolved quite a bit by that time already.

You are looking for 大人

My uni provides Japanese courses. It will take 3 years to complete them, and I want to begin next year. Should I bother?

Oh come on Ivan, it's not that bad.
Besides, you can always use your vodka powers to hack the site and shape it to your will.

shh

>three biggest boards are Sup Forums,Sup Forums and /vg/
jesus, that's awful.

If you're not autistic you're going to need strong reasons or you will give up.

That's a big guy

For you

That writing system is the best for three glaring reasons:

1. Theory: It's a language that's hardest for psychopaths due to frontal lobe usage. So psychos probably don't get as far in their society. This has many social implications.

2. Proven: Very few dyslexics have a problem with this language. It's easy for them compared to learning English and can open up the world of reading. And dyslexics generally are a good for society thing or at least not a drag if they can learn the language.

3. Theory: Their pronunciation shifts the tounge further back, which may result in mind blowing blowjob skills. There's a big difference between blows from english speaking ladies and real Japanese speaking women, at least in my experience.

That's right

Is it harder than Chinese language? I think I can do it, or at least die trying, and from my experience it's easier to understand spoken Japanese compared to Chinese.
> 3. Theory: Their pronunciation shifts the tounge further back, which may result in mind blowing blowjob skills. There's a big difference between blows from english speaking ladies and real Japanese speaking women, at least in my experience.
What the fuck. I don't want to pay my money to get incredible blowjob skills. That wasn't the plan.

I think Chinese is way harder than Japanese.

JUGEMUJUGEMUGOUKOUNOSURIKIRIKAIJARISUIGYONOSUIGYOMATSUUNRAIMATSUFUURAIMATSUKUUNERUTOKORONISUMUTOKOROYABURAKOUJINOBURAKOUJIPAIPOPAIPOPAIPONOSHURINGANNOGUURINDAIGUURINDAINOPONPOKOPINOPONPOKONANOCHOUKYUUMEINOCHOUSUKE