Sup Forums has now turned into reddit

Sup Forums has now turned into reddit.
Every single day it's a mass influx of just spam and shitty memes all day long. Any serious cognitive discussion is shunned off to make way for meme threads. There is no genuine discussion of political ideologies anymore, the faggots from r_thedonald have come here and destroyed anything in their path. The catalogue is a fucking mess and the mods don't want to do anything about it. In fact, the mods are the ones that are deleting political conversation threads and banning anyone with right wing views.
I hope you faggots are happy.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?iie=1&q=Reddit
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

agreed

Dumb frogposter

Wonder why?
>pic related

I got used to them. here's a tip, if you get annoyed go to /fit/ or /r9k/ and spew natsoc memes there

lmgtfy.com/?iie=1&q=Reddit

Spam this at them

Read the sticky on /qa/. Antifa mod was fired and now pol will be moderated more with actual enforcing of no Sup Forums tier threads.

Behold the human tragedy of verbal incontinence.

Now you see how the world sees Sup Forums.

Wikileaks just dumped 83 gigs of insurance files... No bread on it.... What is happening?

FUCK OFF FROGPOSTER

>complains about the redditification of Sup Forums
>proceeds to post the redditfrog

Can we sue them for false advertising?

Whatever gets the most votes gets banned on reddshit, it's not fucking "user-generated", it's website owner selected, user content that is allowed to be promoted by certain members of the community that suck the mods dicks

WE OPENLY SAY GAS THE MODS HERE AND GET HIRO TO FIRE THEM

ITS THE BEST WEBSITE EVER

which board was this snipped from

I sympathesize with you totally. Before the reddifags illegally immigrated in here completely, i suggest we gather up our items and leave

Checked

And I blame the election. When it comes to getting your ideology in power, people will do everything to defend their positon. I can understand it, but I think the cognitive dissonance here is because
Pol knows the media is biased as fuck, which they have yet to receive any real criticism, and Trump hasn't been given a chance to do anything yet.

>illegally immigrated
>illegally immigrated
>on a public open board

fucking autism

>we aren't being raided by QA and /leftypol/

>serious cognitive discussion

Do you have any idea where you are?

>The catalogue is a fucking mess and the mods don't want to do anything about it. In fact, the mods are the ones that are deleting political conversation threads and banning anyone with right wing views.
Confirmed OP is part of the problem, you lying sack of piss, OP.

>1 post by this shill d
you didnt make any effort, so I do not believe you. you are just a demoralizer

>complain about memes
>be a dumb frogposter

this place is better than Sup Forums and I'm not leaving

fake

>fake news!
said the jews

WE GOT EM

Welcome to nu-Sup Forums

>I just come here for the dank memes
>I come here for the sick bantz

This place has been taken over by edgy underageds who only care about being entertained, not informed.

3. Sup Forums is for discussing politics and current events. Right Wing Safety Squad threads are neither

with all due respect I disagree.

currently there are folks disregarding safety and it is causing deaths in out country.

deaths that we could prevent if we followed the laws that those left leaning folks who inhabit these places voted into place.

I don't visit those threads, so I usually don't care, but you can ask the manager this, since he responds to posts