Yfw today you get to experience Trump winning ALL OVER AGAIN

>yfw today you get to experience Trump winning ALL OVER AGAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FeeyzhdGanw
youtube.com/watch?v=AziOYoN3BkU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop stop STOP!!! You really don't give a fuck, do you?

We get it, babydicks. You managed to meme a narcissistic, grossly unqualified, pussy grabbing orange orangutan into the Presidency. Here, let me give you a standing ovation.

Meanwhile, normal Americans are hurting. The system cheated us out of having our President. A rigged electoral system set up by white men delayed the first woman President ! ! !

It's sick. It's sad. And it's heartbreaking.

What's worse, we will ALL have to fucking suffer under President Pussygrabber until Democrats sweep Congress in 2018 and then immediately impeach the orange slug.

This is America, assholes,and you ruined it for at least a goddamn generation. I hope you're still laughing when you see the kids screaming as their Muslim and Mexican parents are loaded in black trucks for deportation. I hope you're still laughing when you find a woman willing to put up with the miserable alt right stumps in your pants, only to find out President Pussygrabber let Pence BAN birth control. I hope you're still laughing your evil, sick asses off when hate crimes spike 10,000%, and black people have to band together just to avoid being hunted by fascist thugs after Drumpf's housing policies gut their communities.

The joke is on all of us. Honestly it hurts like hell waking up every fucking day since Hillary lost, knowing we threw away a good woman for a racist, insane, and sadistic piece of orange dogshit no sane country would ever elect postmaster.

You have DAMNED this country, maybe the entire planet, and I have to come here every fucking day to see you laughing like we aren't all hanging over the edge of a cliff. Literally eat my shit.

you will, in 4 years

nice pasta

Wow so I guess you like neocons and CEO running your country faggot.

Sorry cuck, you lost.

You autistic fuck you are never going to force that meme you retarded faggot

Wow you sure showed me. I'm gonna post it every day in every thread because it triggers you. Nobody has proven that image wrong.

Trump has flip flopped and you fudge packers want more of him fucking you over. Enjoy four years of getting fucked up the ass homos.

Calm down, nerd, you are embarrassing yourself.

Remember when people thought this election was going to be a landslide victory for the democrats and were even shilling for Georgia to go blue? I do.

>Calm down, nerd, you are embarrassing yourself.

>I have no actual substantive response to the fact Trump lied to his supporters about the swamp so I'm gonna call you a nerd!

He picked a AMNESTY PUSHING CEO OLIGARCH as Labor who is gonna replace all you faggots with illegals and robots, and you seriously want him elected after that?

Sorry but you're a moron, it's like trying to have an argument with a kindergartner.

>
>I would be suprised if you posses the brain cells to walk, breathe and chew gum at the same time. Honestly, its fine for you to vote for your interests as a panda kin polyamourous POC lbgtqwhat the fuck ever. So dont shit on me gor voting in my interests as a white man. Long story short, we won, you lost, put on your.big girl panties and deal with it pussy.

>the swamp is every one I say it is and not career politicians

>Sorry but you're a moron, it's like trying to have an argument with a kindergartner.

How you enjoying Carl Jr.'s corporate cock in your mouth?

Sure you are gonna love no minimum wage and being replaced with automation.

Not only are no jobs coming back, most of us will be unemployed as robots replace us! 80% unemployment and austerity to boot!

Except you don't.

Report this for spam, he's posting it in every thread.

>Report this for spam, he's posting it in every thread.

Ohhh did I trigger you? Safe space everyone!

youtube.com/watch?v=FeeyzhdGanw

How do you know Hillary would have done better, she was already backed by the bloated establishment and everybody knew it going in. You're saying she would have been a president of the people? Please.

It's pretty obvious you're the triggered one. Keep the tears coming.

>the swamp is every one I say it is and not career politicians

>I don't know what I'm talking about, but if I pretend I do and say career politicians I will be right!

All these CEOs and neocon generals he's appoint are gonna fuck over the planet and Amerifags who voted for Trump are gonna be in for a hard awakening once their social security and medicare are gone.

Maybe if you drumpkins actually indulged yourself in reality for a moment you'd realize that a literal demagogue is taking the most powerful office.

>It's pretty obvious you're the triggered one. Keep the tears coming.

>noooooo ur triggered!!!!

>most of us will be unemployed as robots replace us
look like we wont need low skilled immigrants than

we win either way.

again m8

they are not the swamp and never have ben lol

>rick people are bad

>gonna fuck over the planet
NO
FACTS
NO ARGUMENTS

CTR is trying too hard to do "first post best post"

all they are doing is making a new meme. "first post shill post"

>Hillary WOULD have done better, plus the establishment wanted her

Keep whining, it's helping

Drain the swamp of politicians idiot. CEOs don't count

>this is somehow bad

Too much variety to be Jew.

>You're saying she would have been a president of the people?

Hey faggot you voted for Trump this is what you get.

That means war with Iran

Economic crash of wallstreet

Roll back of worker rights

No minimum wage increase

Tax cuts for wealthy

AND TODAY HE SHALL BE CROWNED GOD EMPEROR OF THE AMERICAN REICH
HE WILL RULE FOR A MILLION YEARS, FUCK A THOUSAND, THAT WAS THE FAILURES VISION, NOW WE HAVE A WINNER.
TRUMP IS THE TRUE FUHRER

I'm a liberal who has been depressed every day since the election. Some days it's better, like today. But browsing Sup Forums, I genuinely feel unwelcome, and not just here, but in real life. I feel like my own family doesn't want me anymore is how bad everything feels sometimes.

You guys had to deal with these feelings for eight years. Do you have any practical advice to help me cope?

alt right and proud bitch
youtube.com/watch?v=AziOYoN3BkU

>Slate. Fucking Slate
>Huffington post
>Vox
>The Economist
HAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

This pasta is stale.

Yes because a CEO of EXXON MOBILE, the company that is the reason we are in the middle east and polluting the planet with fossil fuels isn't a threat to world peace!

what happened to the smug hildawg pepes?? :(

still not tired of winning
WW3 averted unless burgers storm chinks, in which case I could care less because Euro will be safe

>WW3 averted

China

Reply for visibility. thread moves fast as fuck

Think about who you are and why you lost. Do you want to keep being a loser in life?

I have a noose you can use.

Prepare the salt catchers!

>Drain the swamp of politicians idiot. CEOs don't count

There are politicians in his cabinet you dumb nigger. Trumpniggers need to be shoot.

>he says, driving a internal combustion powered vehicle
>he says, using electricity from coal-fired powerplants

>the bargaining stage ends today

>Hillary WOULD have done better,

I'M GONNA MAKE EXCUSES FOR TRUMP WHEN HE DOESN'T MAKE AMERICA GREAT AND OUR WAGES CONTINUES TO DECLINE!

makes you realize how much media is liberal senpai

also
>world peace
>having LITERALLY anything to do with the environment

Kill yourself faggot shill

name those specific politicians and why they are bad

he literally has someone like rick perry who wants to cut the govern back and ran fro president on it.

we don't care, chinks would never attack you first so the only scenario would be that your gov't starts shit
NATO article 5 is not about aggression so you'd be on your own

>tfw we get another wave of shocked, angry and deeply upset reactions from delusional assholes who hate freedom

i am ready

Just because I drive a car doesn't mean I support government policies that give fossil fuels a monopoly and massive subsidy over other energies faggot.

Would you like me to take the time to explain why that picture is absolute garbage and why you should kill yourself for posting it?

>Kill yourself faggot shill

>I hope you're still laughing when you see the kids screaming as their Muslim and Mexican parents are loaded in black trucks for deportation

>the guy who wrote this pasta actually thought that we wouldn't be laughing all the way to the bank

>I'M GONNA MAKE EXCUSES FOR TRUMP WHEN HE DOESN'T MAKE AMERICA GREAT AND OUR WAGES CONTINUES TO DECLINE!
>all this asspain

You've all been wrong every step of the way. Nobody believes you. You've got at least 8 more years of this ahead of you.

>shit us anarchists dgaf about: the thread

>he literally has someone like rick perry who wants to cut the govern back

>rick perry is a good choice!

There is a guy name GWB. I'm taking you would have voted for him?

This guy is pretty cool

fossil fuels only have a "monopoly" because they're still cheap to exploit

alex jones press secretary pls

>You've all been wrong every step of the way.

Why are you still defending Trump after his cabinet picks? It's literally just a bunch of corporate sell outs and neocons.

I don't understand why Trumpniggers feel the need to continue this con when they have been conned and it's on record.

You're so mad

The only one that got conned is you

go ahead little trumpkin. Tell me how a bangladeshi moped modification board is intellectually superior to the most comprehensive news outlets the world has ever seen.

I can't take it guys

at first it was fun when trump won the primary and all the polls

but this is just too much. I'm tired....of winning. Please Trump lose at something soon!

>The only one that got conned is you

Such as? Rex tillerson is pro TPP and you fags support him. How does it feel knowing you were conned?

>believing propaganda

Democrats got conned

i wish the mods would play 'the final countdown' again, god i will never forget that night

Trump could go back on everything he said and it still would have been superior to what Hillary had planned. Not making apologies, but its still the better decision.

You did this to yourselves. There would not have been a harsh pendulum swing if there weren't any identity politics, or SJWs, or BLM, r uppity femtards, globalism, anti-white shit, or any of that. Now, not only America but also the world, wants all of that leftist crap to be destroyed.

Even if they destroy the world with it.

You have no one to blame but yourselves. Let this be a reminder the next time you try any of that again.

>I don't understand why Trumpniggers feel the need to continue this con
As an outsider looking in, I can tell you EXACTLY why.
Because you lefty progressive fucks keep crying. And by god, even I, a humble anarchist, loves me some progressive tears.
And I want more. That's the one great thing about Trump being elected. Leftist butthurt.

he works for the president. What's so hard to understand

Defend Hillarys campaign for our amusement. Defend that deeply corrupt viper and everything that was leaked about her. Do it.

>it still would have been superior to what Hillary had planned.

How so? Go into detail. How is paying 5 dollars a month to visit Sup Forums "making America great again?"

Literally you have to be a fucking retard to say Trump is better than Hillary.

>implying they won't self deport
>implying a million illegals haven't already self deported since Trump was elected
>implying the vice president does anything at all
>implying Trump is racist or misogynist
>implying the SYSTEM cheated THE ESTABLISHMENT
>implying running a massive real estate empire in a voluntary market isn't qualification enough
I'm dying. Please take a shower and then continue, my dear serb

The victory is that much sweeter because Democrats will never be able to win a presidency ever again. Had the Democrats won, the Republicans would never be able to win again due to shilldog's immigration policy. Even better when you consider that the Supreme court noms will keep Republican values alive for the next 50 years.

>he works for the president.

Trump isn't president faggot. He's a kike puppet just like all Republifags. Pence and a handful of kikes run the show.

This is what Democrats don't get

Anything was better than Hillary, she was the worst presidential candidate of all time.

She literally lost twice officially and now is going to lose countless times over unofficially.

ICE vans are white CTR
I'll be laughing harder when we remove birthright citizenship and deport the anchor babies too.

>Almost a quarter of the posts are by a single saltshaker pussy who is literally shaking himself to death

You've still been wrong every step of the way. Apparently, he knows what he's doing and you have no clue what you're talking about. Otherwise things might have gone differently.

Yup Democrats lost on so many fronts it was pathetic, they have lost everything now because they are idiots.

>VOX is not liberal utter garbage
This graf is bad, and you are too

Whatever happens, let's respect the election results guiz

He hasn't won the popular vote, he hasn't yet won the Electoral Vote, in fact he hasn't won a single thing except the Russian-supported meme of success. But here's what he has done:

1. He's refusing security briefings.

2. His entire cabinet is anti-woman, anti-environment, anti-alternative-lifestyle, and anti-middle-class.

3. He appointed a Goldman-Sachs Wall Street banker to his cabinet, but attacked a union leader on Twitter.

4. He has business conflicts of interest all over the world, most of which are in Russia, which he has passed ownership of to his daughter Ivanka, who will be living in the First Lady's bedroom of the White House (instead of his wife, how much creepier can it get?) and running them from there.

5. He knew Russia was involved in hacking the election, called on them to do so, and doesn't want to investigate the matter.

6. He won't acknowledge Aleppo, but tweets about Saturday Night Live.

7. His daughter routinely sits in meetings with foreign ministers to advance the family business interests, which will be run from the First Lady's bedroom.

9. His Secretary of State received the "Order of Friendship" from Russia, which he did not receive for nothing, I assure you.

10. His Secretary of Education is anti-public schools.

11. His Vice President believes in electroshock conversion therapy for homosexuals.

12. More than a dozen women have accused him of sexual assault.

13. He wants to leave NATO and repeal Obamacare.

14. He doesn't know how the Government works.

15. He met with Kanye West, but refused to meet with CIA.

16. He advocated giving China your Naval drone technology when they wanted to return it, in clear violation of International Trafficking in Arms Regulations (ITAR), and the most alarming thing is, he probably did it because he's never even HEARD of ITAR before.

but most of all..

17. If Donald Trump becomes your President, he will kill us all.

>he knows what he's doing

Yes and he's doing whatever enriches him and the kikes running the show.

If Sup Forums's not free anymore then only people who actually like it here will choose to pay and stay.

QED

>Pure CTR ITT