Dear Electoral College: Please Don't Elect a Racist Pig

Anyone who votes for Trump is saying, at the very least, that racism and misogyny are not deal breakers. Like "little Eichmanns", they continue to propagate hatred into the next generation. Such ignorance has no place in modern society.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/12/18/us/politics/the-electoral-college-meets-monday-heres-what-to-expect.html
time.com/4560682/faithless-electors/
businessinsider.com/colorado-electors-block-donald-trump-presidency-2016-12
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you must go back to plebbit

Facts ≠ Racism

GET USED TO SEEING THIS POST
The Senate approves or disproves votes. If one senator and one representative contest the vote, they have two hours to debate what to do.
If tied, or no consensus is made; the vote transfers to the house of representatives, where they vote.

It's why this is no big deal. Forget the 1638 threads you will see about it today. Judges and senators can still block "faithless votes".
mobile.nytimes.com/2016/12/18/us/politics/the-electoral-college-meets-monday-heres-what-to-expect.html

time.com/4560682/faithless-electors/

businessinsider.com/colorado-electors-block-donald-trump-presidency-2016-12

There's a few articles, so you can see for yourself. Sup Forums is full of people that have no idea about politics.

How about the fact the man has shown himself to be an oligrach neocon lying faggot who threw his supporters under the bus?

So you have proof that blacks and mexicans commit LESS crimes than other races there?
by demography?
are these racist facts?
Trump is right I see this pill is tough for you.

This is obv a bait thread probably to slide the Turkey happening.

That being said, there is nothing remotely racist about that tweet. He acknowledges that it is a difficult subject to address for many people, but you cannot fix a problem with out correctly identifying it.

THE MADMAN

But Trump has yet to properly discuss this...

He is right

How is this negative for liberals? He's promoting homosexuality.

>such ignorance
KEK

>little Eichmanns
I knowingly want to gas the kikes and bring the cunts back in line

>It's another remnants of CTR gather and spam-bump the thread so it gets max exposure episode

>Hillary's America

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

>That being said, there is nothing remotely racist about that tweet. He acknowledges that it is a difficult subject to address for many people, but you cannot fix a problem with out correctly identifying it.

He's wrong.

The majority of violent crimes are comitted by WHITES< you ignorant fool, because WHITES are the majority.

>facts are racist
Youre a faggot

> (OP)
>So you have proof that blacks and mexicans commit LESS crimes than other races there?
>by demography?
>are these racist facts?
>Trump is right I see this pill is tough for you.

"Data imply a much stronger tie between poverty and crime than crime and any racial group, when gender is taken into consideration. The direct correlation between crime and class, when factoring for race alone, is relatively weak. When gender, and familial history are factored, class correlates more strongly with crime than race or ethnicity. Studies indicate that areas with low socioeconomic status may have the greatest correlation of crime with young and adult males, regardless of racial composition."

Source:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States

>>facts are racist
>Youre a faggot

Trump's facts are incorrect.

Prove me wrong.

>Prove me wrong.
I didn't think so.

>Source: en.wikipedia.org

fucking idiot shill faggot

Trump won because people that actually believe what you are saying and not shitposting are wrong 100%. Noticing that a certain group is doing something with a frequency higher than everyone else isn't racist, it's just paying attention and being honest. Don't commit the majority of crime and people won't accuse your people of commiting the majority of crime stupid.

Our country was founded on racism.

Your ignorance has no place in modern society.

Screw the racism. My biggest concern is he's shitposter elect. I've never such a shitposter that is able to gain such widespread approval. I swear I hope the shitposting stops in January.

This makes me like him even more.

>I swear I hope the shitposting stops in January.

Why would you want that?

Shitposting needs to be elevated to at least a cabinet level position, if not joint chiefs.

Fact is not racist.

>says he wont hire lobbyists
>doesnt
the betrayal!

"Racism and misogyny" are not deal breakers, at least not the memetic kinds the media bitch about.
Being a criminal, having policy and deals dictated by snackbar donations are deal breakers for instance.
Trump isn't even racist and misogynist so I don't know why it's a talking point.

These retarded liberals would vote for Obama over Georges Washington because of muh rayciss.