Right Wing Safety Squad threads are 100% political

SAFETY is one of the basic reasons we have governments. Promoting safety is the main purpose of politics. A safety movement and a safety general thread is long overdue.

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Other urls found in this thread:

nfpa.org/codes-and-standards
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/15/chapter-49
youtube.com/watch?v=f4QBRgyitFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>inb4 404
rip remember to appeal kthxbai

Why did these start getting deleted?

because the mods are good goys who would rather read about trap faggots.

Because mods are fags

lets discuss fire safety laws to keep the mod satisfied

nfpa.org/codes-and-standards

My /qa/ rebuff to fags hating on safety.

Sup Forums posters create threads to research and report fire code violations for purposes of safety and schadenfreude (yes it's fun to see how salty leftists get when they realise their building is condemned and should have been a long time ago), as well as discussions on allowing the government to regulate and enforce, the power and importance of local government, etc.

The use for personal army raids is non-existent because it's completely independent, in the end a fire marshal and city regulation enforcer must sign off and inspect. If nothing is wrong, nothing is wrong, unlike swatting. Even the issue of false reports is next to none because many cities are scrambling to get places in their records (either completely absent, zoned for residential/commercial/never inspected in the first place), encourage reports as there is no legal penalty for false or mistaken reports, and additionally, with many posters being firemen, marshalls or code enforcers themselves, threads took on a self argumentative and discussive culture over what was worth reporting and what violated codes.

After all, they could just go and assemble somewhere safe. Freedom of association.

Their real purpose is up to the poster.

You can participate if you really care for them (because freedom of association won't stop them completely)
You can participate if you really hate them (disrupting and culturejamming)

It preserves the lives of and injury to EMT personnel who would have to respond to fires
It preserves the lives and businesses and livelihoods of people around them who are completely unrelated, as happened in the Smokey Mountains Tennessee fires.

Why do the blacked threads get deleted?

Race mixing is a political issue.

I'm OK w that

Pic related

Wow fuck that faggot, we're just trying to keep him and his boyfriend safe

we totally sacked the mod right goyim :-))
ps. his rules still apply

GUYS GUYS GUYS

lets talk about fire safety laws to shut up the mod

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/15/chapter-49

bump

Keep at it anons, don't let them deter you

You know it brother

The fire dwindles

Fag mod still around?

Dear americlaps, why do you not have earth available at every socket? also holy shit 110v instead of 230v all that loss you must get in the cable in a big house
Sincerely Ausfag

If this same statement applies to someone who posts "If you get robbed then call 911" then you know its a bad statement.

Fedora mod is a retard

We totally banned that evil sjw mod goyim

p.s. his rules still apply

It's only one mod doing it. It's some 18 year old who's a huge /leftypol/ poster/"member." He's part of the group that's "raiding" us with lefty posts trying to take over the board.

It's only a matter of time before he's caught and loses his mod privileges.

Listen, mod.

Aside from seeing SJWs and anarcho-commie punks get mad, I actually care about the community.

You see, there's more to it than just saving lives through building safety, getting these places shut down furthers investigation on the seedy aspects of these places.

Every one of these places pushes all kinds of harm on the people, especially underaged teens and young adults.

These places push

>Far-left propaganda
These places, especially in places like the SF Bay Area, are crawling with Antifa punks. They heavily push communist, anarchist, or anarcho-communist ideologies, essentially acting as propaganda centers, but most of all, push the lifestyles Antifa have such as being drugged-up, leg spreading, herpes-ridden punk rockers where underaged girls who are young and gullible are being coerced by older men.

>These places are full of seedy raves
These warehouse raves are, much like any illegitimate rave, full of heavy drug use, statutory rape, if they're all ages, and plenty of other cases of actual rape, assaults, and even deaths from drugs or being trampled. Getting these places shut down helps the community. Sure, legitimate raves are still going, but at least these actions upon DIY spaces make a difference.

>Some of these places are underground spirit cooking centers.

We know the idea of spirit cooking and Comet Pizza is a bit questionable in regards to legitimacy, but the place did also pop up on the DIY list. Satanism has been more popular than ever, even in the ironic sense. Punk has made a return, and so has goth. Sure, these people are unwillingly following the trend for attention and irony, but they're still gullible followers for a larger cult group. These places tend to push bad morals, judgement, and the life of hedonism and harm. If the spirit-cooking ordeal is real, preventing these places from existing stops such horrible rituals.

This is not a raid. This is giving a fuck about our communities.

MAKE THE BAY GREAT AGAIN

He's not going to listen. He's part of the /leftpol/ raid. He doesn't care. He's not going to quit until he loses mod rights, which will happen eventually. He doesn't have the maturity for a position like that. They always blow it eventually.

Going back to the topic of these places being heavy on statutory rape, there's proof of an Antifa member in the area being charged for over 700 cases of rape towards a minor.

Listen, mod. Some of us don't want to live in the Weimar Republic 2.0. Some of us want to see happy and healthy people with a future. Some of us just want things to be normal again.

You stopping these investigations or "raids" as you call them is essentially you allowing rapes, deaths, fires, drug pushing, Antifa to continue nigging around, etc. and YOU should be held responsible.

Memes aside, you're allowing places to be unsafe. You're letting my neighborhoods die.

>People are having their reviews denied now that the "totally not the same mod" mod is reviewing the bans that "totally banned faggot mod" mod gave out

What a ruse

If anything, now that we have proof of what's going on at these DIY spaces, he should be held accountable for grand theft.

>punk and goth are back

Pffffffttttt

It is, just with SJW sprinked all over and some slight changes.

Punk is now predominantly crust punk, and goth is some Tumblr variant with colored hair either pastel or silver.

Wut?

A "manager" responded to us in /qa/, and said they fired the mod responsible for the bans of /diy/ threads.

He was asked if they would review the bans, and he said he was reviewing them right now. People are having those bans denied.

Oh and you know how the faggot mod was banning these threads? Apparently the manager said his same rules still apply.

So don't believe for a fucking second he actually fired the faggot mod. They're just trying to appease you and get everyone to give up and let them enforce rules however selectively they want.

Is it true this mod is/was ex CTR and from Reddit?

I don't see why they'd lie about firing him. I mean they did say they were going to continue enforcement of the ban on the threads.. why would they need to confirm he was fired? They could have said... hey suck it up, or we set him straight...

I don't see the reason they'd lie to appease anyone. We're a containment board after all.

No one knows. Manager said that the email shown was not an email used by any mods. But that's not proof, anyone can make a throwaway email and separate identities.

>implying fat neet pinkos have any balls

If that had to apply themselves they wouldnt be pinkos

My understanding was he wasn't just deleting DIY threads. He was apparently deleting all kinds of shit and banning posters who said things he didn't like in the leftypol posts.

He was out of control.

I mentioned in one of those threads about how none of these "revolutionaries" would achieve an administrative position if they happened to turn America into a communist nation, and that they'd be sent to work in the mines. None of these faggots have any sort of formal background in politics or have served any form of government position.

At least with Sup Forums's nationalist beliefs, they know their place, be it a farmer or a desk job.

Just move it to /diy/ and link it in Trump generals.

Also, the point I was going to make was that one of them sperg'd out and began deleting posts and spamming with images.

Because mods are JIDF appointed kike puppets.

I was banned yesterday by that mod, just checked and I'm unbanned
thanks for not being faggots today, mods

Sage and report stormshill threads

>Using the bureaucracy of state institutions to harass the LGBT community.

I'm an electrician you hook-nosed bastard, I'm not going to stand by while innocent people burn because some college kid wired his place with cab-tire.

>tfw sage goes in all fields

ikr

what bullshit

hiroshima gook mook is a fucking cuck

no wonder he word filtered it, its because it triggers his small japan pee pee.

HEY HIROJAPJEW
YOU ARE A
C U C K
U
C
K
AND FUCK FEDORA MOD

>tfw you took the bait
Troll'd

I have been following this whole thing pretty close - so let me give you a timeline of sorts.

>leftypol decides they're going to raid /po/ and turn into a pro-communism board.
>leftypol starts their raid by posting their "Marxist" general threads.
>Sup Forums reacts as expected.
>Sup Forums posters start mysteriously getting banned for posting in the "Marxist Generals"
>Other threads start disappearing.
>word gets out that one of the mods happens to be a huge supporter of leftypol.
>Sup Forums in their paranoid autism puts two and two together.
>the DIY threads start popping up and with substantial popularity.
>they're left alone for a while but then suddenly start getting deleted.
>Sup Forums goes ape shit and starts "investigating" who is behind it all.
>conclusion that the leftpol mod is behind it all.
>Sup Forums uprises and the other mods figure it was time to do something about it.
>leftpol mod gets the boot and all bans under him are being reviewed.
>DIY are still deemed "illegal" in terms of board rules.

I think that about sums it up.

Honestly, the DIY theme was fun for a while, but I've lost interest in it. I'm ok with the mods maintaining a "ban" on them in light of their getting rid of a rogue who was hell bent on ruining the board.

>newfagging this hard
you don't deserve those digits, juan

>but I've lost interest in it
>inb4 you die in a fire
STAY SAFE M8

I'd rather die in a fire than see Sup Forums ruined by a rogue mod and his leftypol following.

DIY will fade away like every other cause we've supported. But, getting rid of a rogue mod is worth the trade off, IMO.

He's been fired but diy is now a banned topic

these are some of the people you nazis are making homeless
you stupid "lulz" have real life consequences
youtube.com/watch?v=f4QBRgyitFs

Yes, I know.

What I'm saying is. They didn't have to get rid of him. They could have given him warnings, etc. He wasn't just deleting DIY threads, he was doing all kinds of shit.

This is a containment board, the rest of Sup Forums doesn't give a shit about happens to this board. Hell others would like to us gone.

They could have left him in place to ruin the board, but they didn't. They listened to our complaints and fixed the problem.

DIY was fun some the funniest memes I've seen in a long time came out of those threads. But, well is well now. So we lose a topic.. big deal. I'm sure we'll get past it. Or would rather nothing had been done and a rogue was left to completely ruin the board for good?