I hope putin fucks this islamist roach's ass fucking disgusting scum

nos.nl/video/2149213-russische-ambassadeur-neergeschoten.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h66dI0q_9As
youtube.com/watch?v=yx97s2igPGg
twitter.com/DrPartizan_/status/810899304873422852
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bye bye you turkish roach

Guess Putin is having Turkey for Christmas.

>Russische ambassadeur neergeschoten
nice language

Mehmet its about to relocate to your second homeland.
Looks like the russkies bout to ressurecz their slavic tradition of kebab removal

F-Fuck off

fuck erdogan and his islamist roaches

long live assad and putin

God I hope the russians glass that roach infested shithole.

I would evacuate our embassy completelly until Turks pull their shit together. How the fuck could they screw up so badly? And what would you do if you were Putin?

soon

Geez. Allah sure likes to have his followers kill people.
Such a peaceful religion.

Bomb Idlib

based turk

Obvious attempt by moderate freedom fighters to destabilise Russia-Turkish efforts to fuck them in their muslim butts. I don't think Putin or Erdogan are stupid enough to let this obvious shill cause any tensions

Religion of Peace strikes again.

Please Russians can you just nuke these subhumans already? I'd rather deal with you than fucking mudslimes.

Translation pls I need to know what he said

>snackbaring intensifies

what a surprise

The Franz Ferdinand moment. The start of WW3.
youtube.com/watch?v=h66dI0q_9As

its Erdogan himself with his dream of bigger Turkey fucks our efforts. He still wants to screw us in the end somehow.

some arabic shit
then this is for kids dying in syria blabla

typical islamist roach

REV UP THE TANKS BOYS!

art

How does killing our guy screw with us though? We'll just get another guy, he's not a rocket scientist. The only thing it does is creates tension. Literally zero motivation for Erdogan to do it

mudslimes about to get nuked

nato tries hard to fuck russian-turkish relations with their islamist dogs

thx man

>cameraman has the composure to zoom out when a terrorist starts shooting people right in front of him
Seems suspicious

What happened to Turkey? Didn't it used to be a secular state? It was supposed to be the model of the Islam-majority world, by shifting to Europe, and becoming westernized. Now, all I see is neo-ottomanism, and the rise of your dictator, and islamic law. I mean this with the most respect for you as an ordinary roach. I've always had a fondness for Turkey since as a child, and what we see from the our side is not good.

*VIDEO SHOOTING VIDEO SHOOTING*

ON YT, NOT GAY NEWS SITES WITH ADWARE AND SHIT

>he's not a rocket scientist.
How old are you? Ambassadors are more valuable to the country than any rocket scientist, they are trained longer, their skills can stop wars or generate income in trade deals. Ambassadors have connections, they know dozens of languages, they know the country. You think why all the fuss was about Benghazi where American ambassador was killed? And he was younger, less expirienced.

It was a Serb

He dindu nothin
He was a good boy

>pick fight with Russians

Hahahaha, you idiots, they aren't like limp wristed faggots in the West.

I saw several msm reports that said this report came from "Russian state media".
What did they mean by this?
Why do they suddenly care about sources?!

>that cutie blonde on the left

I went for a scholarship in Turkey six years ago and it was the chillest and most carefree time I've ever had. Imagine my daily cognitive dissonance when I watch the news.

Roaches survive nukes. I think Putin needs to develop a Raid bomb

Is he ok?

he seems kinda pale and not ackbar from this video.

cia did it

but turkey is responsible

REKT

How is Russia going to respond?

>a friend's dad was our ambassador in Syria

I wonder how quickly that job lost its luster

>HE DIDN'T EVEN FUCKING KILL HIM

HAHAHAH

Noice!

the world let erdoğan and islamists as a whole rise. now deal with the monster of your creation. if it weren't for you, erdoğan would have been done for years ago.

The fact that he is dressed like that makes this worse. This was a deliberate Islamic attempt at starting a Russian-Turkish war.

He was his bodyguard desu

Where are his bodyguards?

you cant afford it sorry

He was one of the ambassador's security guards.

Are you telling me that a state appointed bodyguard, from Turkey, killed their client because of Islam? Can Turkey go 2 days without a happening already.

demand ivestigation, or evacuate the embassy. Where is the results of the fucking POLICE reform Erdogan was doing? In his services are plenty of terrorist scum and this scum is everywhere. They don't check shit. The same with Egypt where they let terrorist bring bomb to the plane.

Kek

>dies with mouth closed and pants properly belted

if that was me I would have open mouth exposing my bad teeth and the pants would somehow drop to expose my penis and beergut

What could cause a magazine spring to come out like that?

You guys need another Mustafa Kemal Atatürk.

Yes.He was the appointed bodyguard from Turkey police

We already got it roach.

(Citation needed)

Do Russians not have their own ambassador security service? I know we have something like that, and I don't why Russians wouldn't.

Any Turks care to translate some of his rantings?

being shot in the gun

okay serious question, but did he died?

How the fuck did we get the first video?

I was wondering the same thing. Maybe the magazine got hit by a bullet, and damaged it.

Based

you need petrol to run them.

HE WAS A TURK POLICEMAN
twitter.com/DrPartizan_/status/810899304873422852

that cyka violated our airspace tho

>Allahu Ackbar Allahu Ackbar

What did he mean by this?

He probably had some kind of bodyguard. But in tune with the meme - he was shot in the back more than 5 times. What would bodyguard do? he probably is injured himself. nobody just talks about it yet.

Where the fuck did he actually appear from? Was he just stood in that corner the whole time? Why had security not moved him on? Was he a bodyguard who had been turned?
Anyone?

Tell that to Ambassador Stevens

Both are dead

webm when?

Is anybody really surprised?

Erdogan knows he will be without any real ally once Trump first meets with Putin officially.

His association with ISIS will make him an enemy of both. His government will not survive the year 2017.

He's basically trying to go out with a bang - in this case, a literal Bang.

LOL as a burger this is the first thing I noticed. What the fuck? did a bullet hit the magazine?

fuck everyone to death

Jesus, does Russia know they make Kevlar jackets now? The hell?

Why didn't the roach execute him while he was on the floor? He had plenty of time to rant about Allah or whatever nonsense.

Don't forget Aleppo! Don't forget Syria! ~ repeats a couple of times

As long as our towns are not safe, you will not know what safety is.

Step away! Step away! (talking to the people there I think)

Only death can get me out of here!

All those who have a role in this atrocity will answer for it!

>pic related

he was a police officer, probably there in official duty.

Easy to assassinate your target when you are allowed to be there in the first place.

Probably got shot

He just dropped the magazine on the floor and the bottom plate came off and then spring popped out. Real life isn't CoD where you can just throw the magazines on the floor without them breaking.

Seems he was a Turkish Policeman

For fucks sake. Few years back Turkey was a great vacation destination. You were the model of western muslim democracy. Now you have fundies shooting russian diplomats. What the fuck, man?

From what i can read it says he is from Söke-a nice city in Aydın Province.

M.Mert ALTINTAŞ is the name

Mevlüt Mert Altıntaş
Ankara Riot police
Born 1994
Graduate from Izmir police school

That makes the most sense of any answer I've gotten. Thanks

>can barely see her fucking face
>"lol qt haha I have never had sex QT hah"

>Memert alpingas

thats the good thing about your language you can most of the time guess what is written without actually having to know the language

You can literally throw magazines on the floor and not have the spring pop out. I do this with my metal sig mags and my plastic glock mags.

I have never had that shit happen even on concrete at my gun range. Magazines are literally designed to be dropped.

What the fuck is the motive though?

lel

>Islamic fucking shits needing any motive but allah

religion of peace

really you have to ask that? a mudslime kills anyone -> oh was on earth could have been his reason