Did he browse Sup Forums, Sup Forums?

Did he browse Sup Forums, Sup Forums?

No he was a product of "white nationalist" websites run by feds.

Sup Forums, /fa/, /fit/.

so yes?

Uhm, do niggers commit disproportionally more crimes than any other ethnic group?

Would Sup Forums ever advocate for the murder of church going little old ladies?

Well he's not wrong

It's not a real science, those colleges are infested with leftist kikes

These are the people that tell little children to cut their dicks of, FFS

with all the r/atheists here i wouldnt be surprised

Yes dylann roof browsed pol even said his plan he was told not to do it and shoot ghetto thugs instead

Yes.

He actually did post his plans on pol everyone told him not to do it,but everyone did suggest he drive to the ghetto and kill a random black guy around the age of 18-30 that looked like a thug

Sup Forums confirmed

Pol told him not to shoot up a church,if he went with pols plan he would not be in prison

They are going to use this hoax to demonize people that have these kind of views. Just like with Jo Cox.

Any screencaps of this?

He could've done that and killed one every day and it would be attributed to gang violence.

this pls

I wish when it happened we went searching moot sold the site after the roof shootings.
The prosecutors are very aware he posted in pol with his plans since they subpoened his internet history.
The government would never repost the thread anyways it had too many black crime statistics

I searched on google and could only find this.

Really makes you think

I believe the thread he posted in originally was if the black on white rape rates were true which is why I posted.

If your from lefty pol thinking you do and something you did not the prosecutors have his post on pol and decided not to use them in court

Shill thread, let's get to actual issues.

His exact plans were posted on pol everything from him owning a car,his age and his uncle purchasing a gun and the black Church.