Brit/pol/ - Best PM edition

Andy Murray wins bellend of the year award for his astonishingly charismatic personality because everything's better in Scotland.
>youtube.com/watch?v=Slu1OuykMIk

>Tories considering forcing all public officials to swear an oath to Democracy™, Tolerance™ & Equality™
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38355373

>Peer gets BTFO with a £5,000 fine and a possible 45 days in jail because of a dispute over an 80p rail fare
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/16/peer-faces-5000-bill-45-days-prison-dispute-80p-rail-fare/

>Revenge of the Blairite Brother: David Miliband attacks Ed for keeping us out of Syria in 2013
express.co.uk/news/politics/744730/David-Miliband-Ed-brother-Syria-airstrikes-vote-Parliament-2013-Aleppo

>Morality on Sunday - Aleppo, Muslims Like Us, Green Energy and Police
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/12/peter-hitchens-amid-the-bombs-of-aleppo-all-you-can-hear-are-the-lies.html

>SNP: "If the United Kingdom doesn't stay in the single market, we will"
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-scotland-latest-single-market-eu-referendum-stay-snp-brexit-minister-mike-russell-a7481771.html

>"We Want Tony" - Media claims that Corbyn "walked out" of a Labour Christmas party after Blairite MPs started singing 'Things Can Only Get Better'
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-storms-out-christmas-party-rebels-tony-blair-jess-phillips-things-can-only-get-better-a7482541.html

>Brexit stole Christmas, claim Lib Dems
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/brexit-means-christmas-trips-set-9475927

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/When-Scotland-Was-Jewish-Archeology/dp/0786477091
youtube.com/watch?v=t-QSmNReDyI
nos.nl/artikel/2149210-russische-ambassadeur-in-turkije-neergeschoten.html
strawpoll.me/11911896
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glasgow_effect
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So the Turks may have just started a war...

Reminder that Brit/pol/ worships a halfbreed slag instead of a pure English countryside girl.

>New Byzantine empire when?

Fuck Glasgow ans the surrounding areas
Also fuck Dundee

DO NOT POST ARYAN BROADS HERE.

THIS IS AN ANGLO BOARD. FUCK OFF.

>New *Roman Empire when?

Why are cosmopolitan trendies such fucking cancer?

got a christmas card from MSF. what did they mean by this?

Would you?

ASUKA
S
U
K
A

The three ghosts of christmas. Very traditional.

Russia is not going to be happy that's for sure.
We'll have to wait and see if the shooter was Syrian or Turkish.
The guy just fucking unloads on him. Utter shambles by the Turkish security.

>Brexit stole Christmas, claim Lib Dems
Good, anything to give a slap in the face to those self-loathing losers

Brit/pol/ Kosher Edition.

R E I
E
I

Reminder Jesus was a member of an European, proto-Scottish enclave resident in ancient Galilee who struggled against Judaism. John Knox. A completely free man who disposed inwardly over the entire culture of his time, he has shown the deepest sensitivity for the Superhuman simplicity of Christ. He represented Jesus as what he had once appeared to be: a mediator between man and God.
amazon.com/When-Scotland-Was-Jewish-Archeology/dp/0786477091

One hopes NATO stands aside and lets them get destroyed.

Fuck Turkey.

G O A T

S O N G

youtube.com/watch?v=t-QSmNReDyI

Then why does the Scottish chamber have swastikas on the ground?

Nice

>if you were 49/51 that's fine, but if you were 51/49 then fuck you

This is not a nuanced approach. North Ayrshire, for example, is essentially jutst as bad as North Lanarkshire. (Numerically speaking.)

don't test me
i will say it

>(((City of Cuckdee)))
>(((City of Glascuck)))
>(((West Dumcucktonshire)))
>(((North Lancuckshire)))
>literally mad because Westminster won't send them enough migrants

That would be Stormont.

Alice is the best girl.

There's video?

So, has anyone ever spoken to Blair's face about the likes of Rotherham?

They've outlived their usefulness and have become a liability to NATO.

Christianity is Semitic bullshit that enfeebled our people and diverted us away from our true racial character.

AMERILARDS GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Alice is a weeb though, Karen is C I V I C

nos.nl/artikel/2149210-russische-ambassadeur-in-turkije-neergeschoten.html

>Christianity is Semitic bullshit that enfeebled our people and diverted us away from our true racial character.
Druids saying "stop fighting dudes the sun lmao"?

Yer.

Oh fugg.....

>literally mad because Westminster won't send them enough migrants
While they're unambiguously cucked (C I V I C) it's pretty clear that's a calculated political ploy

>Demand 11 billion refugees for Scotland
>Conservatives say no because they're twitchy about a UKIP surge, and if the figures say "Migration hits 700,000 gross, 400,000 net, but don't worry 100,000 of that was in Scotland" people are still going to take the additional 100,000 to heart as being "in Britain"
>SNP: We said to be nice, but the Conservatives said they're glad babies are drowning. Aren't they bastards? Well, too late to bring up the issue again, they're dead now, just remember: We said to be nice :^)
Meanwhile amongst middle-class Labourites who voted Ruth Davidson because she came across well on the telly
>wtf i hate tories again

In theory.

Oy vey, that poor mentally ill misguided soul. Putin must pay!

t. BBC

>meanwhile in pagan Britain

I'm referring to Germanic paganism though celtcucks need not apply.

Well the roaches fucked up. What a surprise.

VOTE
>strawpoll.me/11911896
>strawpoll.me/11911896
>strawpoll.me/11911896
>strawpoll.me/11911896

CIA and FBI suspect Putin directed the whole thing

"Yeah err... it was probably Putin."
- CIA and FBI

I don't know what it is about some cities that makes it happen, they seem to breed leftism etc

To be honest though I found it weird how Edinburgh and Aberdeen were staunchly for No as well

I know lad, just having a bit of fun, I mean I come from the area that had the closest difference in the YES and NO question

>meanwhile in (((Christian))) Europe

>the true racial character of britain is germanic religion

If doubles, nuclear holocaust.

I hope Turkey get absolutely fucking shafted, missed opportunity after they shot down that jet ages ago.

Yes the basis of our culture is Anglo-Saxon fuck off.

>South American Marxist
>European Christian
Pick one.

Also, you're welcome for Brexit.

And the Tories.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I would gladly consume Anzu's faeces, and so would all other proud heterosexual males.

And Trump.

No thanks to (((No religion))) and (((Other religion))).

rolling because Scotland is 4th on the list of UK targets, it could do with a cleanse

That's because the shooter literally was part of the security detail

imperium desu

Boris is a turkish fifth column.

>To be honest though I found it weird how Edinburgh and Aberdeen were staunchly for No as well
The key-word of the modern age: Demographics.

>The proportion of Edinburgh's population born in the UK fell from 92% to 84% between 2001 and 2011, while the proportion born in Scotland fell from 78% to 70%. Of those Edinburgh residents born in the UK, 335,000 or 83% were born in Scotland, with 58,000 or 14% being born in England.

>The proportion of people born outside the UK was 15.9% comparing with 8% in 2001. Countries accounting for the largest number of Edinburgh citizens born overseas are: Poland (13,000), Republic of Ireland (8,603), China (8,076), India (6,470), Pakistan (5,858), United States (3,700), Germany (3,500), Australia (2,100), France (2,000) Spain (2,000), South Africa (1,800) and Canada (1,800).
>47% of the non-UK born population in Edinburgh is of European origin, which is amongst the highest for any UK city.[85]

Also while I've no solid figures: Edinburgh is much more middle class, which trends one to Labour's sort of ugly compromise messages than to the SNP's push for a working-class surge. I remember very well a map showing that in Edinburgh, poverty gets lower as one gets closer to the city centre, whereas with Glasgow poverty increases as you get more central.

One could infer a lot from the fact Edinburgh kept the only Labour seat in the country. If I personified the city politically, it would be JK Rowling, i.e. New Labour.

Will we get a happening for Christmas?

>unironically trying to deny christianity is pozzed as fuck

kek

also im not denying people who happen to be christian will generally be more right wing, traditionalist etc, thats common sense.

youre not really getting the bigger picture. christianity is an inherently feminised strand of jewish ideology. the entire basis for liberalism exist comes from christianity. the modern egalitarian cuckold culture, despite clearly being atheist, has deep roots in christianity.

She's going to be someone's irl waifu one day. And it's not going to be you.

why would they ever choose a trannie as the candidate? do they seriously think 10,000 people in one town would vote for a delusional man?

Many people would pull the level in the trolley problem. So why is it that hardly anyone would support the idea of killing one man and using his organs to save five?

On a personal level, taking in a refugee family is pretty based. Most people refuse to put their personal safety and convenience where their mouth is.

literally fuck of to plebbit you cuckolded moron

Well I dunno about you lads but I put a Happening on my list

EXPOSED

>15 years old
Come on man... If you're going to hunt pedos, hunt the ones going for 10 year olds and shit.

the turnout for council by elections is almost invariably sub 1000, and it's only really anoraks and loons that vote.

>level
*lever

Kill yourself

Or better yet, invite a refugee into your home and let them do the fucking job for you

>christianity is an inherently feminised strand of jewish ideology.

it's in Wales, she's probably one of 10 people living there

Exactly. So why wasnt he flagged?
Some reports are saying he was an off-duty cop working on security.

I'm not talking politically. Politically we should leave them all in the sea, but in Christian-value terms once they're already in the country it's better having them live with clergy than tossing them in the 5 council houses that haven't been sold.

Whoever it was who outright bought a house was a cuck though.

I don't want any refugees in this country. There's a reason I said "on a personal level.", because he's actually putting his own safety at risk of enrichment.

he means that it's better than being a hypocrite and spouting the "refugees welcome" stuff without actually doing anything to help them. no need to be rude anyway

>Dad supports Trump
>Dad says Russian ambassador deserved it because MUH ALEPPO

He reads the Daily Mail, is that where he's getting this shit from?

In case you missed it

Yep.

*supporting Trump is good btw

I don't know... man poo probably tastes gross
Oh well, cock isn't really my thing anyway

is anzu really a man?

Is any british media outlet redpilled on Syria?

ANZU IS A GIRL

A GIRL

I just want to erase it from my memory desu.

>Christians
>built Western civilisation
>defended Europe from Islam for over 1,000 years
>only white demographic with low degeneracy
>only white demographic with replacement fertility
>only white demographic to vote Brexit/Trump
>Europe turns secular and instantly gets flooded with degeneracy, shitskins and islam
>PURE COINCIDENCE
>(((some guy))) on Sup Forums claims it's all Christianity's fault
I think it's you who are not seeing the bigger picture. A problem with the current leaders of the church is not a problem with Christianity. Christianity is the only thing holding the West together right now. Regardless of your opinion, there is no alternative. It's Christianity or death. I can prove it to you all day if you wish.

Is anyone else hoping Putin plays Pest-control with Roachland?

The saddest thing about """pagans""" on Sup Forums is none of them actually believe in Thor or whatever no matter how hard they may try

>into humiliation
>member of the Labour party
checks out, maybe he wasn't that delusional after all

This. Kek fags should be ashamed of their larping

>Anti-Corbyn
>Anti-SNP
>Anti-UKIP

Literally the perfect trifecta for a middle-class virtue signalling "leftie".

>Waah, the SNP aren't spending enough on healthcare and education! They keep trying to re-run the referendum
>Waah, Corbyn - who wants to spend more on these things - isn't electable!
>Waah, UKIP are evil and won the referendum where working-class people voted to leave.

You can have two of them, but once you have 3 you've an irredeemable middle-class virtue signaller on your hands.

>Corbyn-SNP: Naive idealist
>Corbyn-UKIP: Old Labour
>UKIP-SNP: Some kind of weird CIVIC breakfast machine

How the hell is she 15?

It's not based on a personal level, it's fucking retarded no matter how you slice it.

Putting one's safety at risk does not make one based.

i wanna eat anzu's butt, whatever their gender
:^)

Ah, didn't know what the demographics for Edinburgh were, though I did hear there are a lot of Asians like Chinese studying there

Also your talk of Glasgow reminded me of this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glasgow_effect
Wpuld like to know what the cause really is, I doubt it's just the druggies etc that have this effect

He's a girl with very thin hips and a cock 'n' balls