>Literally "worst QB in the NFL" in 2016

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.com/nfl/statistics/player/_/stat/passing/sort/quarterbackRating
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's fucking stupid.

I bet his teammates hate his guts

>Support Trump
>Considered the greatest QB ever, possibly the greatest person to ever play the sport
>Will get replies to this post making up bullshit about deflated balls or how he isn't the best in a very similar fashion to how liberals bashed Trump

Yeah because you can't fire him because it'd be racism. Hell you can't even bench him.

He made it political when he shoved his dumb ass into the 2016 election and BLM lies instead of focusing on his pass game

Nah, Tom was acquitted by Sup Forums the moment he supported Trump.

You dumbass they had him benched for half the season

The only reason he keeps doing shit like this is because faggots like you keep giving him attention

Also fuck the niners

>2016
>watching handegg

Yet more proof of racism, nothing to see here

But none of that explains what's happening to us.

>Tom Brady will NEVER be your dad

Kek, why any adult human would be a browns fan is something that should be studied at the highest levels of academia

everyone knows he's only good because of white privilege, shitlord

Who even gives a fuck about handegg, who are these fags anyway

Why you gotta come in here and say shit that hateful?

>tfw your team obliterated this cuck yesterday
Falcons fucking destroyed those cucks.

BASED TOM BRADY!!!!
GOAT
O
A
T

file name lol

>nannerfag my whole life
>jed york shits the bed and JUSTs the team
>Krapondick goes full SJW
>Micheal Moore starts parading around in 49ers gear
What did we do to deserve this? Is this our punishment for benching Alex Smith? I want to die.

BEHOLD THE REDEEMER OF MY HOME STATE!

I just want this loser to kill himself already

The only reason he hasn't been cut from the team is because he has a ridiculously expensive contract
He'll never play in the NFL again after this season is over

It's almost like he did all that stuff to get attention because he would otherwise go unnoticed.

Also, is Kaepernick the worst QB this year? I thought Russell Wilson was doing just as bad if not worse?

Technically RG3 is the worst but he's only managed to not get broken for 5 or 6 games over the last several seasons. Even Cam Newton is 29th or something in completion percentage. Bad year for negro qbs

He was going to be cut after this season. He only did the BLM bullshit to play the race card and not got fired for being awful.

>implying he isn't only doing this to become a political symbol
>implying he hasn't succeeded
>implying his team can even think about getting rid of him without being called raging racists at this point
>implying that wasn't the plan all along because he has been shit for years and had no retirement plan

ummmm sweetie, he didn't like Clinton either

A political symbol of far-left hypocrisy and slacktivism, perhaps. The retard didn't even bother to vote, yet he'll bitch about Trump and white people until the day he dies.

I actually liked Kap as a new QB when he first started. His lanklet body so he can run on top of actually throwing decent - I thought he was going places, at least until he decided to carry one time and he blows out a knee or something.

Turns out IRL he's a faggot and his passing is shit now.

Trump curse strikes again!

Did he pull all that shit as some desperate stunt to stay famous because he's a shitty player?

i can name at least 6 starting quarterbacks worse than him and he would be one of the best backup qbs in the nfl

he will be in the nfl for years to come either starting or at least as a backup

thanks for giving him so much free publicity he is going to love that fat contract

As a >jest fan I hate playing against the guy, but he is a top lad off the field and a great player on the field

It's your ownership bro. I'm a Titans fan, when Bud Adams died shit got shook up, we got a new GM and Coach and now we're 8-6

And he did not vote.

He's not that dumb, Satan.

He was always a terrible qb. He just worked in a system that Harbaugh ran.

The insane management at the 9ers that eventually drove off Harbaugh, gave him a GIANT FUCKING CONTRACT he did not deserve.

Chip Kelly became the head coach, so Kaep turns racial/political, since Kelly has been accused of being a "racest" before, and Kaep knows if he cuts him, being a terrible QB with a giant contract, he'll summon a shitstorm.

So he goes and kneels for the anthem and is suddenly "black", despite being raised by a white family, despite having a pet turtle with its own twitter that he ran in college, despite being this soft faggot who looks like a dark turk.

He's black now, because he knows it keeps the money coming.

>He didn't think of this, his (((agent))) did. Lol.

it doesn't matter, that was not his "point"
he tried to make himself unattackable by becoming tied to black activism, and thanks to that, any attack on him can be deflected as racism
he is not endorsing anyone or anyhting, he is simply opposing, that's the best and worst part : he doesn't need to do anything but everything done about him can and will be made political

>german
>watches sissy soccer

this frog gets it.

Can somebody shop this on top of his helmet

TOM BRADY WAS INNOCENT DEFLATEGATE WAS A LIE

Russell is doing fine, though he got ankle and knee injuries earlier in the season. Save for a couple games this year, he's been doing great.

Here is a list of NFL quaterbacks that have played a game this year that are worse than Kaepernick

Case Keenum
Jared Goff
Mark Sanchez
Blaine Gabbert
RG3
Ryan Fitzpatrick
Brock Osweiler
Blake Bortles
Sam Bradford
Tyrod Taylor
Josh McCown
Geno Smith
Derek Anderson
Paxton Lynch
Scott Tolzien
Jacoby Brisset

Probably forgetting a couple...

Kaeprnick will die this offseason.

Wrong.

espn.com/nfl/statistics/player/_/stat/passing/sort/quarterbackRating

No one even knew he was black and then a white guy takes his job and he grows an Afro and turns into a black panther.

I don't know about that, there are teams like the Browns, Broncos, Jets, or possibly the Bills that could be looking for first or second string QBs. Denver was interested in him this off season, but he would have had to waive his guaranteed salary. We'll see if anyone thinks he's worth anything after the Seahawks kick his ass yet again in two weeks.

yeah I though he was like mexican

It's your punishment for hippies and fags. You deserve much much worse.

For those who don't know Brady was a kicker at first, he was literally just an average Joe

silence non-country

They make like $400 million a year to throw a ball for approximately 10 minutes every sunday.

3rd world ball is just some Mexicans kicking a ball and never scoring for 2 hours.
I honestly don't know how anyone can watch that 'sport'

That spook looks like a mudslime.

May Kek's curse abide on him.

Either that or Arab. He doesn't know who his dad is which gives him more black points but he just pretends he was black to fit in with the brothers in the league.

QBR is a pretty arbitrary number

Most of the guys I named aren't even listed on that chart

If we are going by the QBR chart you linked it has him ahead of 8 starting QBs

Hate him all you want he has a place in the NFL

NOO KEK! please don't wish Krapondick to the Bills!

WHY ARE THE EAGLES SO BAD? WHY CANT THEY PROTECT CARSON WENTZ? STOP DROPPING THE BALL. AHHHH

>tfw jaguras fan
I already know Jalen Ramsey tears his ACL in training camp next season

only faggots play rugby with armor.

>gave him a GIANT FUCKING CONTRACT he did not deserve.
Fortunately the one brightspot is that most of the contract money were incentives based on performance that Kap is sure as fuck not collecting on. Them options be dead.
He's still overpaid though.

average nfl salary is $1.9mil/yr and the average career is 3.3 years

6.27 Mil (~3 million after taxes) is a little short of what you were thinking to be the best in the world at something

>tfw Chargers fan

Could be worse -- and it will be worse once they move.

I am preparing for them to give the Browns their first W.

Ah yes I should have included that
>doesn't even fucking vote

Day of the rope is neigh

Please keep those faggots, I'm happy to have the rams back, i don't want the faggy lightning bolts shitting up my new stadium

I wish we could, but Spanos is a fucking cunt and is bent on screwing over the fans.

Though, they are considering rebranding the team -- logo, name, everything.

THANKS, SPANOS!

thought this was soccer when I first watched it and was kekking heartily

It was decided long ago.

that sucks, i wanted them to stay the same, not get oilered

Please, stop with the racial quotas, it's making your team shit.
DELET THIS

Lel

Lose to Giants because... reasons.

this /rug/ now? i have a few. enjoy.

stop stealing(buying) our players and ruining them.

fucking goosen retired at 24.

>only way he could beat the Seahawks was by cheating

the NOSE knows.

he looks insanely geeked out there lol

Just a bunch of niggers who middle aged white 'men' fawn over.

You've bought & paid for
A L L
the KKKOLLIN KRAPPERNIGGER
quarterbacks,
& that is why your team has been decimated.

Tfw your nextdoor big brother
mr. Chicago Bear,
is in a similar boat.

Football has harder hits than rugby

Prove me wrong

This never gets old.
We all should. THis whole "play for another country if you've been there since last tuesday" rule was made with good intentions but all it did was allow decent teams to optimize their bench rather than push smaller teams forward because why the fuck would any good player from anywhere go play in Romania or Italy?

Because autism

very possible. rugby is played by gentle souls.

Of course it does. It does not put any rule on contact and tackles because of helmets and protections.
It's a dumbed down form of rugby that has been entirely re-worked for the sake of being better for TV (read : so we can have more commercials during the game)

I don't think the curseis through with him. Maybe he'll get paralyzed

Made my day. Sucks to be a 49ers fan.
If kek wills it Rams go undefeated next year.

Are >we a Sup Forums team?

you stupid fucking nigger,

it's punishment for complying with (((NFL law))) to have a BRAND NEW, €XPEN$IVE worship palace for the reptilians to feed off the energy,
by moving from SanFansico to way far away.

CandleStick was oldschool & FINE!
It was in your city.

AND
No one REAL can live in your city now either.
You have to be a limp wristed cuckold or faggot,
making a trillion $ a year at google, buying $95 of Starbucks a day, knowing how to write code for (((some goys)))

THIS IS YOUR PUNISHMENT
you made this mess, LAY IN IT

Even SimonRex DirtNa$ty can not save you now

>Greatest QB
>Not Godgers

>San Francisco 49ers
>plays 49 miles away from San Francisco
>don't call themselves the Santa Clara 49ers because no one gives a shit about Santa Clara
>now both cities don't like them

Don't worry guys you are going to get Jimbo Fisher as your new HC

From what I'm gathering about hadnegg, it seems to be some sort of RTS. Two white people play the quarterback, which is like the player, and they control a team of mindless black drones that come in three varieties - heavies, catchers, and the ones that run around the middle in order to make things look exciting. Each quarter back controls his drones through micro, passing the handegg to select catcher drones in order to acquire points.

How close is this?