OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE HEADING TO CONGRESS

>investigation shows clear evidence of forgery
>MSM bury it
>Drudge buries it
>Sup Forums buries it
>Styx buries it

And yet now it's going to be brought before congress apparently.

Wtf is going on? Isn't this massive massive news?

Other urls found in this thread:

wnd.com/2016/12/evidence-obama-birth-certificate-fake-heading-to-congress/
youtube.com/watch?v=jk3KRxTfkLM
youtu.be/206Zrw_-sqQ
twitter.com/DRUDGE_REPORT/status/809586417579896832
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did Sup Forums bury it? There were some pretty big threads about it.

Bump

already debunked, fuck off with your wishful thinking user.

Stop spreading fake news. First pizzagate now this shit.

>There were some pretty big threads about it.
Not really.

A couple of threads when the video of the Arpaio press conference came out, and then nothing.

Check the catalog right now, this is the only thread about it.

By all means, post proof.
If this was really debunked, it would definitely explain the lack of interest.

Birth certificates are retarded, like
>oohh yeah let me hand you this slip of paper to prove to you that I was born
Whoever came of with them is a fucking nutcase.

An IBM Selectric explains most of it.

Even the identically-angled stamps?

And the watermark pattern running perfectly horizontally even though the paper on which it is printed is bent?

What difference does it make he already served 8 years

>implying you would accept it
>implying you would not simply dismiss me as ctr

not spoon-feeding you today user.

So no proof, k then.

Proofs? Bump out of curiosity. Big news if true.

>Forensic "expert" finds supposed flaws
>It must be fake

Yeah, no.

Are you a fucking idiot or just shitposting?

>Yeah, ""no"".

Why not?

And there was more than one expert.

yup. go read the 50 future threads about this in the next few days.

I understood you the first time when you said you had no proofs.

soon

>Sup Forums buries it
proofs? nothing will come of it anyways. He's already served the two terms.

>believes you need a piece of paper to prove you was born
>calls other people idiot
Gr8 b8

Shilling on post 4. It's happening lads

now the MSM killed a russian ambassador to slide this even more

ah good, I wasn't sure.

>Fervently pro-Obama forensic document expert finds flaws
>Italian forensic crime lab finds flaws
>both conclude the document is 1000 times more likely to be forged than genuine
>able to source the actual birth certificate that Obama's was shooped over

>proofs?
This is the only thread about this right now.

And I've searched for threads about this many times over the past few days, and I never found one.

>"why didn't people in the past just use the internet to record births?"

>t. man child with the brain the size of a pea
it took more than just obama to perpetuate this fraud. there are high level people in washington that would've been involved in this as well, and they don't have term limits. in any case it would show the deep rooted corruption in the democratic party. you have to ask WHY he would want to hide his birth too, and what he may have done in office to make sure no one ever knew.

There was an official police investigation, but most of it was lifted very obviously from a single donor document. It wasn't just a fake, it was a bad fake.

Ahahahaha amazing

wnd.com/2016/12/evidence-obama-birth-certificate-fake-heading-to-congress/

Source for this thing going to congress btw.

pol is beeing heavily flood aswell as it had a leftist mod banning people up to today apparently

It can be. It's a bargaining chip. A message to Obama to go away peacefully, or else.

Once he complies, it gets dropped. This is how business gets done in DC.

Pls link that is' going to congress because so far every thread I've seen claiming it's going to congress has not including any link

(((you)))
the shilling is real

youtube.com/watch?v=jk3KRxTfkLM

And here's the video of the press conference detailing some of the evidence.

See I don't know why it wasn't in the OP, must've messed up somehow.

The evidence isn't particularly compelling.

It's not catching on because it has no real weight.

It's there to keep him from using 'muh Russian hacked election' as an excuse to postpone the inauguration.

I've seen the evidence that it's faked already, and I believe it. I just haven't seen evidence that it's going to congress because wnd is not credible

Bump

Fuck off CIAfag

>debunked
actually scientifically proven in spades literally over four-fold

Even if WND is faking the congress thing, why the fuck wouldn't these findings get some kind of official investigation?

These "points of forgery" seem superficially plausible at least, why is everyone burying this?

I think it's likely because no one has any idea what they're talking about.

You can't just start analyzing a forgery based on a small picture you get online, and this is all basically everyone has to work with. The news can't report on it without being sensationalists (as if they aren't, but they don't do that against Obama), we can't discuss because NO ONE here can input anything of value, random youtubes and small news sites can't do anything about it.

If it's going to congress, that's literally the only place anything can happen. They'll have experts or (((Experts))) look at and decide if they want it to be real or fake news. "End of story", for the public anyways.

>I've seen the evidence that it's faked already
post it or get raked

That image can show a lot of things.

For example: it's virtually impossible for TWO (2) stamps to have the exact same angle and placement on a document.

Watch the original Jurassic Park for an in-depth explanation of how chaos theory renders such impossible.

See the video here:

It's literally completely meaningless now, nothing will happen now that Obama's presidency has pretty much ended.

What do you expect them to do, come up with some super secret time machine to go back in time and prevent and prevent him from being illegally elected?

>why the fuck wouldn't these findings get some kind of official investigation?
because government corruption getting investigated and punished is rare, not the norm

(((debunked)))

>Pizza captcha

Why would you say such a stupid thing?

If it turns out Obama's birth certificate is fake, the implications will be enormous. Obviously.

I could understand a lack of official investigation a lot better than the abysmal coverage even from right-wing outlets like Drudge.

9 points of forgery.

We have to cripple this lame duck before he starts selling pardons.

officially happening

Undo everything he did.

Stop him from harming America further.

These things are important.

THIS

proof of congressional interest please

It's not stupid, it's the reality. The establishment won't turn against their golden child, they'll defend him with anything they have even if it'll mean lying, lying and lying (which is not a slightest moral issue for them), and they'll defend him successfully. Even if it should be an important thing, it'll be turned into a total non-issue.

You know why MSM is burying it. Certain threads have been getting deleted lately because we have at least one cuck mod from leftypol. Birth certificate threads might be getting shut it downed.

My apologies, I didn't read correctly and though user said the the video about the fake certificate was fake.

We'll get the "sure, he wasn't really qualified to be President, but those rules were made by slave owners who had no idea a black man would one day win the Presidency."

>exact same angle and placement on a document.
humans are repeatable
and the placements are different. they said it in the press conference

>seem superficially plausible
two independent forensic labs pointed out these certificates were definitely fake. other experts who have been used for official court testimony have asserted as much too. its a big cover-up but the MSM these days would have you believe the government can do no wrong and anyone who thinks otherwise are crazy. which IS crazy because the left were always traditionally the big doubters and ones who never trusted the government. now its the right and law enforcement who have to play the part of rebel rousers

Here's the Alex Jones for anons who want to verify.
youtu.be/206Zrw_-sqQ

Fuck you guys for letting the thread slide.

bamp

It was, from the very beginning clear, that Obama is strange
Now that he leaves office, they come with some evidence

No one will care about Obama in the future I think

We expect him to be arrested and prosecuted for fraud. Then he can be executed on live TV like the filthy piece of shit we all know him to be.

One more bump

>race: african
>1961
It's like they didn't even try.

>CIAfag
Surprised it wasn't CTR this time

>Obama used a fraudulent document to cover up a fact that would have denied him the presidency
>"a total non issue"

You're a retard.

But why is Drudge for instance burying it?

I just don't understand what the fuck is going on in the corner shown there. Why does it look like it was scanned out of a book, showing the bent page, but its also connected to the border? My brain just cant piece together what this piece of paper is doing here. Can someone explain it to me?

I dunno man we've been talking about this for years so nobody is actually suprised, and nobody is expecting anything to come from this. Its almost irrelevant at this point, MSM is going to be apologetic about it for a week, then bury it again.

What would this even mean though? What happens if the certificate is confirmed fake by congress? He has already nearly served two full terms.

Don't know. I see that they tweeted about it a few days ago. Something fucky might be going on behind the scenes.

twitter.com/DRUDGE_REPORT/status/809586417579896832

Maybe his mom was underage?

Also, where did the other BC come from?

man the Democrat party must be in dire straights if they have to fake a birth certificate for someone just to have a candidate half-way worth nominating for president.

If nothing else, it changes the entire perspective of who Obama was and what he did.
A president's "legacy" is pretty important. It's almost like precedent in the judicial system.

It was on Drudge, as a little black title surrounded by irrelevant bunk. It was gone pretty quickly too.

I think this should have been in big red letters as the headline.

All this shows is that they transferred it from the original book to something with the patterned paper at some point. The paper extends past it so it doesn't matter that the page scan doesn't match up with the new 'official' paper it's copied to.

The other points of forgery are more interesting though.

>A president's "legacy" is pretty important. It's almost like precedent in the judicial system.

This is a retarded overrated meme. The damage is done already. So if he is proven to not even be a US citizen what's going to happen? He gets away with it completely? I guarantee nothing is going to come of this. This shit has been going for 8 years and nothing has or will be done. His term is almost done.

What kind of archive puts a poor scan of an original document on new paper to preserve it?

I could see them having a system to just automatically add background to scans though.

So what happens it they find it to be fake? His presidency is ending. Is he going to jail, or are all the things he signed now irrelevant or what? If not then who gives a shit desu.

>The damage is done already

That's the point of "legacy", it only starts existing after the presidency.

It's a LOT easier to undo a president's work when his reputation is down the shitter.

Fake News creating fake news so it can prove fake news is a real thing.

Everything he did suddenly becomes fair game for reversal.
In other words: Obama's presidency becomes all but worthless.

this

lefty here, i honestly feel bad for the war that the liberal media is waging against yall

>debunked
Ah, CTR shilling so hard.

It means that the current system is place is perfectly able to be infiltrated.

The fact that the highest office in our nation could have been filled by someone who was not legally allowed to do so, FOR EIGHT YEARS, all because of public pressure to not look into the matter, is terrifying.

Public opinion should not be able to so greatly effect the duties of ensuring that we know that whoever fills our presidency is eligible to do so.

>American in charge of understanding US law

If he's impeached on the grounds of not being qualified for office of POTUS (an american citizen) every executive law he has passed is void.

Or, some simpler words for the simple mind, everything he has passed into law would be wiped.

>(an american citizen)

Of course I mean natural born citizen.

>OMG Pizzagate!
>OMG Fake Birth Certificate!

FAKE NEWS
A
K
E
N
E
S

Everything he did during his term can be retroactively undone if it's proven his presidency was not legal.

Most importantly; the Supreme Court nominations,

Do you know where your birth certificate is today, Sup Forums?
It would be a real shame if something happened to it.
After all, how can you be American without a birth certificate?

complete lie

I don't really care anymore man this shit has been done to death, I've been hearing about it for 8 years and now that faggot is finally getting removed soon so it no longer matters. The original point was to get him the fuck out since he would be ineligible. But he's already served with full terms so what difference does it make now? If he's caught now he'll just say "lol fooled ya stupid goyim" and go live in Kenya.

By the way he actually blamed people wondering about his birth on racism. Yeah he's that big of a piece of shit.

You people are being played like puppets. All this does is make Trump look bad by bringing up the birtherism shit again. First the "Heil Trump", then pizzagate, now this. You people are fools.

To expose others that participated in the fraud

>Obama used a fraudulent document to cover up a fact that would have denied him the presidency
>"it no longer matters"

Fuck off retard.

>factual proof that Trump was right makes Trump look bad

lolmao

Gee, I wonder who's behind this post?