CIA SHOT RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR

Let's be honest here lads, this smells like a fucking yank trick. Russians, turks and iranians were supposed to meet up in Moscow and discuss shit and since america doesn't want Turkey to co-operate with Russia they sent out an jihadi assassin to break the bonds.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z5Z1WN_aaRw
youtube.com/watch?v=yx97s2igPGg
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1481236894046.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/RT_com/status/810911166046339072
middleeasteye.net/news/what-role-are-kurdish-ypg-forces-playing-aleppo-554547107
archive.fo/2jKtp
iha.com.tr/video-iste-o-saldirgan-97731/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Proof?

DON'T FALL FOR THE TRAP.
DISTRACTION FOR THE ELECTION

>DON'T FALL FOR THE TRAP.
DISTRACTION FOR THE ELECTION

Fuck off, goy. Nothing to see here. It was clearly a Turkish terrorist. Hehehe...

Now delete this thread!

not to mention that an increase in Russian action against Islamists in Syria will play right into the current wave of "Aleppo" propaganda pouring out of the MSM.

The rehashed "babies taken from incubators" story that was successful in the Gulf War, and the perfectly fluent in English 7 year old girl with internet and twitter in a city that's supposed to be under siege are just the first wave.

Soon, there will be another "chemical weapons attack by Assad" that in fact will come from US assets in Turkey, again, like last time.

It kind of does but who knows?

Everyone has an agenda.

How do we know the Russians didn't do it, to make you think the CIA did it? Our trust in the CIA is fundamentally undermined and we'll believe any bad story about the CIA.

But it seems like *someone* wants war.

Also if I'm not mistaken, Sweden and Poland have been preparing for war for some reason.

TURK ROACHES KILLED RUSKIE AMBASSADOR
THIS WAS STATE SPONSORED.
THE ASSASSIN WAS A TURKROACH SECURITY MEMBER
HE DID NOT USE A FAKE ID TO ENTER
HE USED HE REAL ID TO ENTER
HE WAS ASSIGNED TO THE SECURITY DETAIL
HE THEN KILLED THE AMBASSADOR
YOU WANT PROOF? DON'T GO TO COLLEGE AND LEARN HOW TO THINK, YOU BRAIN DEAD C U C K

SPEAKING OF COLLEGE GUESS WHAT TODAY IT...TRUMPS SECOND VICTORY OVER THE SHEBEAST
THIS IS THE DAY CIA DECIDED TO LAUNCH OPERATION REMOVE VODKA
ITS TO FUCKED UP TO BE A ""NORMAL"" TERRORIST ACT.

THIS IS AN INSIDE JOB.

Didn't obongo said that Russia will pay a price for allegedly hacking their system?
I mean there are no proofs but still.

Anyways doesn't the current president has to stay when a war breaks out?

From what I've heard, he spoke in unaccented Turkish while saying not to forget Syria or Aleppo, which, if true, definitely thickens the plot.

agent smith please go
they need you in the CIA directors offices, he needs another blowjob and your mother is no where to be found.

Of course it is. Obama just started ww3 so we wouldn't find out all the dodgy shit they've done. He's a fucking tyrannical cunt.

He's enjoying Chrissie in Hawaii while mainland America gets glassed.

posing as a jihadi turkish fed assassinates russian ambassador under orders from the CIA

Seems like something the CIA would do. Honestly, we have pretty damn good reason to not trust the CIA since they're operating against our military in the Middle East. The fact they're trying to undermine our election results is circumstantial enough to link the events.

Hell we can't even trust the DoJ or the FBI because the shit Obama has pulled.

CIA is a rogue agency

It smells like the pedo ring is getting massively desperate.

Obviously Putin had some of his old KGB buddies orchestrate this as a pretext for war with Turkey.

>Sup Forums hasn't figured out yet it was China

This is obviously a false flag by Russia. It was his own bodyguard who shot him,

for you

>CIA

Is this the publicized action Obama was talking about?

youtube.com/watch?v=Z5Z1WN_aaRw
>youtube.com/watch?v=Z5Z1WN_aaRw

summer won't ever come will it? it will be a new queue clear winter

>it was the secret agency of Tuvalu moving Sup Forums attention to something else
I'm on this fuckers.

Do you have proofs?

>This is obviously a false flag by Russia
For a second I thought you meant Smith's mother giving the director a blowjob was a false flag.

kys weeb

this

no one besides CIA and CNN(Cia News Network) care about Alepo, really, just fuck Alepo

Norway is the one prepping for against russia

No but look at the guy. Fluent in turkish, and a fucking police man. He only killed the russian ambassador and no one else when he had the chance. If it was a normal jihad, he'd try to take as many as he could with him. But he only killed the ambassador and then told the rest to stay calm. He got an order from CIA

>B...but... muh 'spiracies...

"They" did it

>Russians

Proofs?

I wouldnt be surprised

Well, he's an assasin for someone. Could be Saudi too as much as it could from the US

I thought the same. It makes sense. The CIA wants to continue their agenda so they provoke a turkish-russian war Trump has to deal with because has to support Turkey and not Russia because of Nato

Except Turkey stands to gain from the Qatar pipeline going through. Turkey has no reason to side with Russian and Iran unless they're planning on honestly ditching NATO entirely..

Is that what you're honestly proposing?

You have proofs?

>yank
ZOG is also acceptable

I'm afraid.

the way the roah assassin held his pistol was a tell he wasnt some random

>proof?
The country borders Israel.

Shit, this makes also a lot of sense.

THIS IS WHAT OBAMA MEANT BY "RUSSIA WILL PAY FOR MEDDLING IN OUR ELECTION"

youtube.com/watch?v=yx97s2igPGg
FOOTAGE HERE
FRESH FOOTAGE

Hello JIDF

I see a way out: Putin and Erdoğan shake hands.
Erdoğan vows to go after those responsible
Responsible party is political adversaries

Plot backfires

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1481236894046.webm

Or to make obama look complicit. It's definitely a letter agency job. Who benefits from it the most?

We shall purge CIA

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Could be Mossad. Jews run the CIA anyway.

So you have no proof then?

This makes sense.

Undermine Trump and bring the United States into a sticky situation just to please Israeli interests with regards to Iran/Russia and to please international financial interests with regards to the Qatar, Syria (not Assad), and Turkey pipeline.

Or maybe the assassin really just was a radical fighting to free his fellow muslims from western oppression?

Proof got hacked by rasputin.

Schlomo you are done, give up

>We will retaliate
-Obama

I feel you, user. We're both unwilling participants.

Not a proof.

This.

Well he still could be an ISIS guy, but then he would have shot everybody in the room

He seriously behaved like some sleeper agend who just got activated and once his missionw as done just waits to get taken/killed because this is how he is conditioned.

THE RUSSIAN HACKER HACKED THE CIA AND PLANTED A SECRET MISSION TO HACK THE JIHADI MIND & SHOOT THE ABMASADOR

Sorry Habib. He was yelling Allhu-Snackbar. Looks like one of yours.

>But it seems like *someone* wants war.
That someone is Rothschild. It's been this way since the 1800's. Just ask yourself who really profits or gains from these wars.

Or a modern KGB, that is another option.

Putin has a cooler head than Erdogan does. If CIA wanted to drive a (even bigger) wedge between Russia and Turkey they'd arrange to have a Turkish ambassador shot by a "Russian" as Turkey is the more volatile party.

Dude was just a lone nutcase fanned by the MSM's reporting of Russian "atrocities" in Aleppo.

Nah, Turkey has always been a backstabber.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How does the CIA make a Turk carry out a suicide mission?

If he was a Kurd, he wouldn't be shouting "Allahu ackbar" and referencing the fall of Aleppo since most Kurds aren't Muslims and most of them have been breaking away from US-supported groups and allying with Assad's forces. Incidentally, this is why you don't hear about them in the news much anymore.

See middleeasteye.net/news/what-role-are-kurdish-ypg-forces-playing-aleppo-554547107

This was a CIA plant from both motive and target. And the opening shot to WW3. Nice knowing you all, packing up my bugout bag for a long innawoods vacation.

>Conditioning

>threaten to kill his family

>political brainwashing, he doenst have to know that he works for the CIA, he thinks he is ISIS

Just look at all the shit CIA has done in South America. Are you honestly saying that CIA can't single out a turkish policeman and blackmail him to do this?

He actually did, less the a week ago. This was my first thought too. I hope we will be on the right side this time.

ISIS is run by CIA

>Canadian bug out bag: 1 gallon of maple syrup and a year of accumulated tim hortons coupons

good luck friend!

>ELECTION

Georgia secretary of state says cyberattacks traced to DHS addresses

>ATLANTA - The Georgia Secretary of State's Office now confirms 10 separate cyberattacks on its network were all traced back to U.S. Department of Homeland Security addresses. In an exclusive interview, a visibly frustrated Secretary of State Brian Kemp confirmed the attacks of different levels on his agency's network over the last 10 months. He says they all traced back to DHS internet provider addresses.
>"We're being told something that they think they have it figured out, yet nobody's really showed us how this happened,” Kemp said. "We need to know." Kemp told Channel 2’s Aaron Diamant his office's cybersecurity vendor discovered the additional so-called vulnerability scans to his network's firewall after a massive mid-November cyberattack triggered an internal investigation.
>The Secretary of State's Office manages Georgia’s elections, and most concerning for Kemp about the newly discovered scans is the timing. The first one happened on Feb. 2, the day after Georgia’s voter registration deadline. The next one took place just days before the SEC primary. Another occurred in May, the day before the general primary, and then two more took place in November, the day before and the day of the presidential election.
>"It makes you wonder if somebody was trying to prove a point,” Kemp said. Last week, the DHS confirmed the large Nov. 15 attack traced back to a U.S. Customs and Border Protection internet gateway. But Kemp says the DHS’ story about its source keeps changing. "First it was an employee in Corpus Christi, and now it's a contractor in Georgia,” Kemp said. Unsatisfied with the response he got from DHS Secretary Jeh Johnson this week, Kemp fired off a letter Wednesday to loop in President-elect Donald Trump.

archive.fo/2jKtp

That's not even close to any sort of proof.

Not even close to proofs. Keep trying Habib.

>this smells like a fucking yank trick
Come ON! We made sure he washed his hands thoroughly. There is no WAY you are going to smell the pickles, onions, lettuce, tomato, American cheese, and two all-beef patties on a sesame seed bun.

You're just being paranoid.

Start your own thread shitbag.

I know, but their pawns dont know.

So my question was if he was a real sleeper who knowingly worked for the CIA or if he was just recruited under a false flag

t. James Abraham Bondstein

He got blanks and was told he would be staged captured. Instead they shot him with real bullets.

>2016
>still believes in the concept of proof

t. Mudslime rapist

He acts pro as fuck
iha.com.tr/video-iste-o-saldirgan-97731/

t. Jamal Jamerson

t. Joe Cuckenberg

Honestly this is a plausable situation. The situation at incilirk base shows that situation sucks between US and Turkey. Russia can take advantage

The bodyguard was a Turk.

>psst, hey kid wanna make a jihad on a Russian ambassador? We'll get you past the background security checks

I don't think they're trying to drive a wedge between Russia and Turkey per se, but more like they're trying to scare Turkey from getting too close to Russia.

This

Turkey's relations with russia is at its best after the jet crisis

Even the meeting was about cooperating against isis

CIA would never want this as this would end isis and cause CIA to lose a precious fearmongering tool

>Europeor mudlsime does a thing

IT WAS THE CIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>every fucking time

Was all this part of his master plan?

>wanting proof in the post-proof timeline

>muh ellection
>literlay a ww3 worthy event.
Fucking genghis khan at it again.

>Burgers: "WE DINDU NUFFIN"

every
fucking
time

Don't sell the Saudis short. They pulled off 9/11, they can kill one ambassador.

>hey roach, you'll get a chance to kill a rusky, they guys bombing your fellow "moderate rebels" in syria

> and he also orchestrated attacks on Russian planes and NATO bombing Syrian army and 15 minutes later it being massively attacked by ISIS