Conservashits

>Conservashits

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/>conservashits/type/op/
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>goys Russia is real enemy . Remember when they had a Jew inspired government .

Fuck off Russia is on our side now. Lib's can go do the fighting if they want to get Russia.

>claim Putin 'personally' saved us from life under the Demon Queen
>get buttblasted when Republicans are happy about it.

He's really not an American, is he?

Almost as if opinions change over time.

I would say adapt to changing circumstances but yeah, this.

>Russia is on our side now
After 30 years in the republican party this is the reason why I'm quitting it, because of non-educated kids like yourself. Ronald Reagan would roll over in his grave.

Why?
The soviet union no longer exists
Leftists in western countries are our real enemy

> taking this long to realize that the Republican voting base is filled with knuckle dragging misinformed uneducated retards who vote against their own economic interests for more Plutocracy

You fucked up

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/>conservashits/type/op/

>1396 results found

Stop responding you stupid fucks

sage

DRUMPF

Good!

Fuck Reagan. He cut a deal with the Ayatollah to hold Americans hostage for political points.

^that's fucking treason.

Russia isn't communist anymore

Where's the proof of this?

>Ray Gun
>Conservative

> this mad obsession

> implying Conservashits isn't a dank maymay

LoL

That quote only strengthens the resolve we have for Trump. Long have we been attacked by obama, clinton, bush.

We rose up, and landed a blow to the beast that is globalism.

On what issues do American and Russian interests meaningfully conflict?

>Reagan was terrible
>We should follow to the letter Reagan's foreign policy from the 80s in 2016

>Obama
>Being a hypocritical nigger faggot

Pick both. Can't wait for this cunt to pack his bags.

OVER 95% OF MUSLIMS DISAPPROVE OF TRUMP

>A Muslim nigger is president
George Washington would roll over in his grave.

>People like masculine government that doesn't roll over like a bitch for a bunch of slanty-eyed zipperheads

Who woulda thunk?

Get a life you sad loser you are pathetic

Um... Russia was Communist when Raygun was president. Now they aren't. Raygun won. He would be thrilled.

I wonder which """""poll""""" they used to come to that conclusion.

There's no credibility in any statistics they say.

Exactly. The Bolsheviks abandoned ship a long time ago and tried their hand at cucking the US. We commie now, but not for much longer god willing.

>caring about the political standings from 30 years ago.

Ok bye

WTF I love WW3 now?

Wasn't Reagon working with Russia to tear down the wall?

I bet you still hold a grudge against Japan for Pearl Harbor, whiny faggot.

Putin is a cutthroat capitalist who has purged his country of Marxist degeneracy. Of course Reagan would love him.

Well, when the black dude became president, Reagan's body was spinning so hard in it's grave that a new form of free energy could have been harnessed.

Eat a fat dick. It's 30 years later. Nothing is the same

That's rich , a Sup Forums faggot telling me to get a life lmao

>Fuck off Russia is on our side now.

>muh reagan

He was a hack who raised taxes on everyone and sold missiles to iran and made emergency rooms free. He was practically Obama 0.2.

Yes. By becoming friendly with one another, the East and the West made peace and avoided annihilation. Obongo is stupid and wants war.

I could have sworn that Obama said "The cold war is over, Russia is friend now" not long after he was elected into office, now he wants us to think there's another?

>Putin
>Roll over
>Grave

What did he mean by this?

>legalized 3 million illegals
>pro gun control

Reagan would be rolling in his grave knowing Republicans are against those. He was a cuck

Obama doesn't get ideas and principles, he is pandering to tribal think of DA EVIL RUSSIANS, literally racism, fuck you obama

Boooo, Trump! How can you ever like a russian?

boooo

>raised taxes on everyone
wtf are you talking about you retard?

This is bait

>I could have sworn that Obama said "The cold war is over, Russia is friend now" not long after he was elected into office, now he wants us to think there's another?

Putin and Russia aren't the same thing you dumb fuck. The fact that you believe it though, says everything...

> H-hey r-remember how Russia was our enemy once?
> That means they should be our enemies FOREVER
> MUH REAGAN

Obama does a pretty good cuckservative impression

All black people vote for the party that took the country into a civil war rather than give slaves freedom. Frederick Douglas would be rolling in his grave.

Jezus, the American left is so stupid. Not like the right is all that smart, but the left sets the bar so fucking low OMG

that coup in ukraine didn't turn out so well huh barry
also that proxy war in syria
good foreign policy

so he's promoting xenophobia against the russians AND bitching about xenophobia against muzzies at the same time?

You idiot libs really don't see the coalition Trump's building, do you? You idiots think he's a commie or some stupid shit, but have you ever stopped to question how we're going to stop China from fucking with our profitability on a daily basis?
You do that with strength. You have strength with strong allies that your enemy can't reach.
China is our modern enemy, not Russia, you leftist retards. Why are you all stuck in the 1980s?
You idiots always yell about the religious right, too. And those fuckers haven't had any significant pull in the Republican party for almost twenty years.
You're all outdated faggots still thinking you're fighting the old battles where you were actually the good guys kek.

how can drumpf defend this?

I can see no problem, for Putin is not a commie.
He is a businessman. There is capitalism in Russia: the poor get poorer, the rich get richer - all goes normal ways.

Hey Kremlin, nice meme

This is Akmed

Fuck you too. You are just as bad as these "neo-republicans." I don't even recognize my party anymore.

Ghahaha I wish this was real.

> muh roland mc raegan

Hitler didnt build berlin wall, it was the soviets

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

> Putin is not a commie.
> He is a businessman.
That`s false dichotomy. Commies where business people, working for Anglo. And useful idiots.

I'm sure Washington would roll over in his grave if he knew that Trump was conspiring with Nigel, a british citizen.

>commies were working for anglos

Fucking hell, imagine being this delusional.

I'm pretty sure the respondents to any poll didn't even consider the "election hacking" and would be thinking about how Putin handles his position.

>Russia
>Communist

Wrong time frame, Ahmed

>cites poll that doesn't meet even CNN's standard

Thread/

This Reagan? He couldn't possible mean thid Reagan, because that would be a bullshit statement then.

Barry must have meant a different Ronald Reagan...

bonus points if you find the Waldo hiding in plain sight in the picture.

classic lolberal doublethink

A how many Democratic voters approve of Sweden?

That....that can't be real can it? Are they really that retarded?