Democrat Maine elector David Bright voting for Bernie rather than Clinton

twitter.com/mikeshepherdME/status/810851986342080512?s=09

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-19/first-faithless-elector-emerges-minnesota-refuses-vote-hillary-clinton
bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2016/12/19/maine-elector-says-vote-for-sanders-maine-elector-says-vote-for-sanders/rzVD3ijtgKObvn5dbvzddN/story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There will be more faithless Dem electors than Republican ones.

Hillary BTFO

ho lee FUK

B-but it was my turn

If this comes down to one vote, the dude's family is fucked. He's just fucked his entire family. They'll have to change their names and go into protective custody and witness relocation just because he decided to be ironic.

lol at the literal butthurt kikes in the comments.

HAHAHHAH

BASED BERN VICTIMS

There is some intense butthurt comments in there for a woman who already lost the election regardless of who this elector votes for.

IT WAS HER TURN DAMMIT!

Those darn white men at it again!

>down to one vote

Holy fucking delusional.

when will you faggots learn the powers that be do not want hillary. they want trump. our own government hacked hillary's emails.

What time are they voting?

MR. TRUMP, PLEASE!
I CAN NOT TAKE THIS WINNING ANYMORE!

i wish i was there so i can laugh at them

how about these people just do their fucking jobs?

THANK YOU BASED BERNIE KEK

Maine's electors start voting at 2pm est, so 20 minutes ago. They are probably wrapping up now.

>okay, won't vote for Trump, promised.
>"Sanders 30% of the vote, Clinton 10% of the vote"
>kept my promise

Is this the year of the Great Liberal Cuckening I've been waiting for?

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Trump>>>>Bernie>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hillary

>jew
>white

are they even trying?

God, liberals are such fucking hypocrites.

"ERHMAGERD THINK OF THE CHILDREN BREAK THE LAW DON'T VOTE FOR WHO YOUR STATE VOTED FOR!"
"EHRMAGERD WHY ARE YOU VOTING FOR SOMEONE YOUR STATE DIDN'T VOTE FOR"

they do sound a bit triggered

You don't even need to JUST this pic

But Bernie is a kike, not white?

Did they actually think the electors would vote against their state's election results? Seriously?

Bringing it back with a classic!

That would be funny if Hillary didn't beat Trump by 3 million voters.

Being progressive/liberal is essentially getting a divorce from reality.

3 million (((voters)))

No, it's still funny.

FEEL THE BERN

It's worse than that. The electors are selected by the party that won. They expect electors selected by the Republican party (and of course they are going to select party loyalists that they trust to vote for their guy) to vote for Hillary Clinton, a person that the elector probably hates.

It's not funny because it doesn't reflect reality.

3 votes for HIllary 1 vote for Trump

Or maybe it reflects reality and you should be running from the rake soon.

You're from Alberta, aren't you? Fucking Albertans.

>Or maybe it reflects reality

no

It doesn't reflect (((your))) reality.

lol having high school flashbacks huh? It's okay, sometimes your friend isn't going to win because the other person is just more fitting for the job.

But I thought the argument was that they don't have to vote for Hillary just don't vote for Trump?

What? Liberals are hypocrites all the time? Oh ok.

well, seeing as it's placed in an arid open landscape that characterizes the midwest and most people in the midwest voted for Trump i'm going to say you're a faggot if you want to take things too literally

God I love this year.

Ah feelsh pepayyyyyy......

This is all a clever ploy to make Drumpf supporters feel a false sense of hope before reality comes crashing down.

The burger is confusing Alberta with Ontario again

>it's all women and blacks

>strategically small crowds

There will be more faithless Dems in general thanks to this "russian" hacking nonsense. By saying Putin hacked the DNC and released those emails to Wikileaks they're saying the emails are real. A lot of people have read and spread the shitty things they did to Sanders, the naive college students who supported him, and that Clinton's team calls hispanics taco bowl voters. They will ignore what's on the emails while still acknowledging they're legit but once it's over and Trump is sworn in they'll do what all leftist groups eventually do. They'll in fight and split into smaller groups that refuse to work with the others

so is Muhammad Abdurrahman

look at this smug sandnigger motherfucker

is he... /ourguy/?

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-19/first-faithless-elector-emerges-minnesota-refuses-vote-hillary-clinton

>a based democrat

truly this is a strange timeline

>unpresidented levels of asspain

how do we keep on winning?

WHEN DID IT ALL GO SO RIGHT???

as much as I hate shillary whats up with all these special snowflake electors you have a single job

>my (((guy))) didnt win the primary or general
>i-im voting for him anyway

fuck off

>voting for a scumbag just because shes a FEMALE
what an omega faggot

If that happened, there would be bigger news than that.

We should be thanking Putin for exposing the DNC to be racists then, right?

lol bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2016/12/19/maine-elector-says-vote-for-sanders-maine-elector-says-vote-for-sanders/rzVD3ijtgKObvn5dbvzddN/story.html

Oy vey this anti-semite has a problem with this guy giving the first electoral votes to a Jewish candidate. Someone call the ADL to report this hate.

desperate to throw away a few thousand dollars to make a point, i guess

If it was really him

The snackbar truck is hillary's harbinger of doom again

Holy shit.

usually I'd lurk rather than asking an obvious question, but there is too much shit going on right now for that.

So please can someone summarise just what the fuck is going on in the USA election? I thought it was over, then they had the recounts but it was still over. So what the shit is happening now?

Why oh why did we tell these deplorable electors to vote their conscience?!?

You know how each state has a number of electoral votes which pick the president? They aren't just automatically given to the candidates, actual people cast them in their state capitals which is what they are doing today.