ITS OVER DRUMPFKINS

CALIFORNIA IS GOING TO STOP DRUMPF ONCE AND FOR ALL TODAY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
se.linkedin.com/in/annika-hektor-13870849
twitter.com/270toWin/status/810916428522094592?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=nVNQ13f4qzM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Top kek. Retard doesn't realize his electoral voters will be voting Clinton. Commifornia is a literal joke.

It's a bit late for that. They should have voted.

>let me protest for my state's electors to vote for Hillary even though Democrats have won my state

G E N I U S

This is tumblr-tier faggotry. Failure is inevitable.

>sven

oh fuck, they're here

The guys name is sven. Should we make him meme and ruin his life?

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>Hillary won California by 4 million votes
>all 55 go to her but she still doesn't win
Yeah I knew all along that liberals didn't know what the electoral college is until after the election.

Didn't Cali vote for Clinton in the first place? What an idiot.

Let's meme California electors defecting and changing their vote.

>Commiefornia
>electors are suppressed to vote for Clinton
We showed those racist, sexist bigots!

Why are the sighns so messy?

Anyone > Trump?

Okay then, Pence it is.

>Sven
Not surprised

>Putting the moron in oxymoron

So funny how Dems know how stupid their voter base is and knowingly pander to their ignorance.

This is an example of how bright Hillary voters are.

What are they going to do?
Being gays 'till death?

They are dead silent about the 4.4 million voters in California that voted for Trump getting exactly zero electoral votes, however.

Yeah, my state is full of retards. You'd be surprised how many Mexicans were at the voting booth at the time. Shit was like a Flea market.

We're not a democracy you retarded lib cucks.

Fuck they are going to make huge changes with those signs and chants. I'm literally shaking right now.

"Defend democracy" "By abolishing it!"

>Libtard logic.

I hate this fucking generation of goddamn literal high-function retards.

These people are so self-unaware it almost astonishes me on a daily basis...

> democracy isn't democracy if my preferred candidate didn't win.

oh sven....

Wait, but California already went Democrat.

Because they're literally shaking right now because they can't even.

>Anyone > Trump

So Hitler would be better than Trump? If Trump is Hitler then it would be Anyone >= Trump. Checkmate, atheists.

se.linkedin.com/in/annika-hektor-13870849
>Swedish as a second language

>DRUMPFKINS

The only thing weaker than your insults is your childish look on the world.

Trump will be the best president, pulling both parties back to the center.

After eight years, and 25 million new jobs, Ivanka will be elected the first Woman President and the left in America will finally show their full colors and attack her for being a woman and continue calling everyone that LEAVES their party racist and misogynistl

THE DEMS WILL NEVER WIN AGAIN UNLESS THEY GET THE WHITE VOTE

>mfw Trump

I used to be blissfully not self-aware before coming to 4. Then again I never did anything this autistic.

This is why 'gen z' is supposed to be the most conservative in a while

Because if they write legible signs, Trump wins.

Where did this America is a democracy meme begin?

For those foreigners who ask about why California is the most hated and dislike state, perhaps you're starting to get the picture? If not, Google most hated US state, it'll be California.

I hope when George Soros dies his minions list is ousted.

>We're defending democracy by stopping the guy who won the actual election!

Liberals are fucking retarded.

I hope they arrest all of those who have cooperated to create 'sanctuary cities' for sedition and thrown dozens of mayors, city council members, judges, district attourneys, state attourney generals l, and others in federal prison.

I want to see political corruption prosecuted.

I want to see major executives, CEO, and business owners arrested and their assets seized for knowingly hiring illegals.

I want to see thousands of people with law degrees disbarred for unscrupulous behavior.

I want to see those who block streets, highways, business entrances, and other areas charged with the maximum for false imprisonment, harassment, and intimidation.

I want to see perjury, bearing false witness, filing of false police reports, and contempt of court prosecuted to the maximum extent of the law.

I want to see proper enforcement of our laws without regard to politics or identity.

I want those who do sex change operations or prescribe HRT to have their medical licenses revoked.

I want those who try to force you to use made up pronouns to be charged with harassment.

I want anyone who talks shit about our country, our constitution, idealized leaving the country, or anything unpatriotic to be given the help to renounce citizenship and move to other countries, with no cost to them, a free plane ticket and a document signed under oath that they and their children shall never return to our soil under threat of lifetime imprisonment.

Meanwhile in reality

twitter.com/270toWin/status/810916428522094592?lang=en

Trump more than halfway to 270 as OH, LA and SD vote for him. All Electors have thus far voted as pledged

Results continue to come in; Trump within 100 of required 270

It's a happening sort of day.

low budget and behind schedule

This, you know the 40 faithless electors meme they keep spamming? 39 of them are already from Clinton states, these idiots don't even know what they're protesting.

California automatically registers you to vote when you get a drivers license. Anyone, even "undocumented citizens" as Obanga calls it, can get a drivers license. They used to say, as goes California, so goes the nation. California is a cautionary tale, folks. Our local economies in HIV-positive southern california cities are being kept afloat by overseas money. We have lots of Arabs and Chinese and Russian overseas homeowners in places like Newport. That wasn't really a thing 10 years ago, and the people who moved here were actually interested in assimilating. Now the literal bus-loads of Chinese tourists going to the mall and to buy McMansions and the Saudi cucks and bitches are here in Orange County and they have virtually no desire to assimilate. They make it clear they are outsiders and they are well capitalized.

LOL
BLUMPF A LUMPF A PUMPF A DRUMPF!!
UPVOTED
BTFOOOO!!!1!
ALL CAPS LOLOLOL
UPVOTE

Wait, what? Are these people retarded?

Reminder to Sage and report all off-top threads.

Make Sup Forums great again.

VOTE YOUR CONSCIENCE, CALIFORNIA DELEGATES!!

canadafag here, not sure what they are trying to achieve with this initiative? Does the left really want to incite a full scale civil war because they can't handle losing? I'm not sure they thought this through...

>implying it matters who wins
youtube.com/watch?v=nVNQ13f4qzM

Oh, first world, what have you done wrong to live with these leftards?

what's going on???!!

those trump electors are supposed to turn! we called them stupid hicks, we called them deplorable, we threatened them and their families... why aren't they voting for madame president?

>lefties
>people who identify as whatever minority first
>having the ability or desire to consider the long/far ranging consequences of their actions or ideas

id kill these nigger myself of they werent all huddled away in LA or sanfag.

state of jefferson when

big one, part duex, the whole coast boogaloo when

lmao

these idiots don't even know how to make stencilled D's or O's

what do these idiots think they can accomplish?