How have we, in the space of three generations, gone from men as young as 18 storming the beaches of Normandy to this?

How have we, in the space of three generations, gone from men as young as 18 storming the beaches of Normandy to this?

Single mothers and the welfare state

Das it mane.

Also nu-male shit is just a weak attempt to get pussy.

and that's all, folks.

Feminism

this is a beta male. they have always existed. thanks to social media we are all more aware of them. we are more aware of how pathetic they look. don't be like them

/tread

*sighs deeply*
*unsheathes katana*

>although I am forced to make it

Angry feminist holding him at gunpoint outside of the cameraview

He deserves a slap for that T-shirt to begin with.

>risking life and limb to fight some bullshit war on the behalf of kikes
>not being the ultimate cuck in its final cuck form

>I am forced to make it

Also forced to take a faggy picture, write two paragraphs of cringy text, shoop it, and upload it to the internet

So much force

>smugfag

Chads fuck the women, but there aren't many child coming from that.

Kids today are usually from beta cuck providers.

are wooden clogs comfortable?
not memeing, i really wanted to know if you put padding in there or something

Exactly. Chad here and I don't really want kids. Only reason I'm going to is so my dad has grandchildren and muh white race.

>I
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Letting people do what they want, basically. This type of thing isn't new. In history its known as the "age/time of debauchery" or "classical depravity". It always happens near the end of a dynasty or a civilization.

He sure showed those meanies.That'll teach them not to disrespected ladies on the internet.
Faggot would probably cower like an dog if faced in a situation where a woman is in real danger but that's cool he is always there when the internet trolls are making her feel mad.
I fucking hate this generation

Because we stormed the beaches of Normandy you stupid fuck. We fought the wrong people and now we're soft pudgy slaves to a global (((international clique)))