Why is it wrong to consider males attractive again?

Why is it wrong to consider males attractive again?

It's not wrong for females to be sexually attracted to males.

>using 20+ year old studies from political interest groups
What's wrong with males being attracted to males if they're practicing safe sex?

Not an argument.

Its not you can recognize a man is good looking and not be a cum-guzling homo.

Even if you like men you should get married and have kids, quit being so fucking selfish.

This. I'm bisexual. I know the Celts were in general very gay as well but they also had sex with women to keep family units going.

Do you smoke crack? Celts and germanics used to slit gays throats and throw them into bogs. You are thinking of romans retard.

>americans

it is a symptom of a decaying society

look up the mouse paradise experiment

*revisionism intensifies*
Some of the Germanic tribes drowned gays. The Celts were a different matter.

It makes you a faggot

Its not if your a chick

Back it up with a source then, fucking idiot.

it's ok to see the aesthetic. it's gay if you want to procreate with them.. Fag.

Not really I always wanted to have sex with a guy at least once to know how it feels like

Has anyone else had this feeling?

GRID
Gay
Related
Immunodeficiency
Disorder

It's icky.

horrible posture

It's not wrong to consider males attractive. It's wrong to be attracted to males you faggot

This.
Homosexuality is an abomination and all sodomites will burn with out repentance.

Because they're the source of nearly all evil on this planet and instead should be slaughtered for meat.

>Why is it wrong to consider males attractive again?
It's not

>over 40% of bisexual people considered suicide

that's mostly because I have a chronic pain condition that totally removes any enjoyment from my life though, not my sexuality

a truck just drove through a crowded market in germany and you're thinking about dicks??

HABNING LADS

Man meat is tasty

>28% of homosexual men had more than 1000 partners
yeah, no

Because it's gay

Look at this picture. Don't tell me it doesn't make you at-least a little erect.

yes , youre just being lied to
t. actual gay

a fucking leaf

Are they inbred

>over 40% of bisexual people considered suicide
Oh, so a bunch of attention whores getting btfo?

But it doesn't.

I'm not disgusted since it is only a bunch of naked dudes but they are not sexually attractive in any way.

Besides to my knowledge homosexuality is haram, Hamid. You ought not to promote it or your local Imam will punish you

It's convenient for women to label men ugly for control reasons.

nope

>attempt
>considered
lmao

it doesnt i dont find it arousing.

Because its your constitutional duty to salvage the white race by having more children than the shitskins.

It's true, homos fuck like rabbits and they have laughably low standards for sex partners

No
Maybe if they shaved down there
>left one is a qt

Men are supposed to be impressive because of their capabality rather than their exterior.

A good-looking man is often an objectified passive man. Only without the ability to bear a child so oven worth less than women.

Pic- related.

Men are supposed to work and impregnate their wife. Anything else is degenerate.

>Why is it wrong to consider males attractive again?

cause the female shape is more pleasing to the eye