Cut funding to schools that do this shit

Cut funding to schools that do this shit
Stop sending students to schools that do this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/109049/mark-zuckerbergs-sister-and-other-feminist-typists-continue-to-obsess-over-us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Jews would never allow that.

But you don't "send" students to colleges they make that as a personal choice as to what school they go to.

>that woman on the left
wew, gotta beat the meat if you know what I mean

Free bullet for every cultural Marxist or white night.

And stop listening to the Zionists.

Kike books sister:
returnofkings.com/109049/mark-zuckerbergs-sister-and-other-feminist-typists-continue-to-obsess-over-us

Home schools and private schools are just running away from the problem.

You need to FIX your universities. You need standards and rules about what is appropriate educational material.

Don't go, go into trades or become an entrepreneur.

Once the jew establishments stop getting shekels, their tune will change. Alas, it'll never happen.

No matter how hard the backlash is the anti-white shit keeps getting worse year-on-year.

The inmates run the asylum though. There needs to be a concerted effort to remove the administrators at most of the colleges and universities.

Chekd

I know exactly what you mean

>a personal choice as to what school they go to.
Stop co-signing loans or paying for their school and they'll stop going to douche schools.

katherine timpf

The only way today do it is to form a mass anti-intellectual movement that works to prevent these institutions from functioning.

The good news is, people are getting pissed about this kind of thing. Even normiebook is full of people angry about it.

Grab the throat and squeeze until they stop shaking. But since that's illegal, there's nothing you can do.

I was on the fence about drinking today (more on the side of not), but this decided it for me. How can we fight the jew if we're not allowed to question or even name him?

Modern parents are pushovers for their children, though. They're also overwhelmingly liberal themselves.

Return the University system as established by Christians, where Universities were developed for the purposes of researching/furthering Natural Theology.

Take Christ out of the picture and anything is fair game, because there is no concept of any ultimate standard for truth (arguably other theologies could substitute, but it is telling that they haven't).

In otherwords, if you don't know the destination you can't possibly make "progress". Progressives are anything but.

>How do we fix college?
more like how do we fix your damn country
not at all the train is past the point of no return

And?
The problem isnt the classes, the problem is that kids are actually wanting to take them.. But thats not really a problem either, because all they're doing is putting themselves in debt for less than nothing. WTF kinda job do you get an masters in whiteness?!

Fucking let them waste their lives learning self loathing.

My point is if you're in a car, and the driver is driving towards a cliff, you should be focused on taking the wheel, not finding a parachute.

I'm sure he's talking about Harris Faulkner. You heard her, she's into white dudes.

Colleges that teach anything but useful skills and facts, like actual historical fact and not revisionist shit and literature, not literary theory, should be defunded and stripped of accreditation.

The solution is to attack the property of the professors teaching these classes. Drive them from the campus with constant car repair expense

i think universities know their days are numbered thanks to the internet and they're just trying to squeeze out the last few drops of blood from their dying their business model
how can you look at the majority of people graduating and honestly believe a degree means anything anymore?

jordan peterson has said something about this -- the first people to figure out the problem of accreditation for legitimate courses offered independent from an institution are going to make a lot of money

>Cut funding to schools that do this shit
this. there are anti-white "professors" making a living on hating whites. stop giving them shekels and the problem goes away.

If white students don't sue the school for "creating a hostile environment", then they deserve to get cucked.

>Lets just ignore them and the problem will go away

How well has that strategy worked out yet?
As far as i can tell this identity politics bs is becoming a growing problem.

The fuck you talking about? You cant just apply for shit because you know about it. You need certifications for basically anything now. College isnt going anywhere. its part of the system.

Just hang them, before the cancer spreads any further

>How well has that strategy worked out yet?

Pretty fucking great. Not ignoring shit is why Milo Youfaggolous isnt some coked up manwhore sucking nigger dick, but some annoying nonce getting more popular every time a college bans his aids seeking ass.

And what you call a "problem" i call 'hate-reading shit on the internet'. You know how much identity politics i deal with in real life? Zero. I've only ever seen one Tumblrtard in real life, a fat girl with green hair and a fedora. She was standing alone looking retarded. These people are only a threat to themselves.

our generation is fucked. i got off easy, i only have like $15k, my sister has almost $100k, and i doubt she'll be making more than twice what i do. i think the next generation will learn from us and enrollment will drop off slightly, probably a lot of kids will try their hand at making meme phone apps and doing contract work - they'll start from the bottom too, but at least without huge debt burdens. they'll learn that the only way to get anywhere is through the interpersonal jew.

lol that nigger looks so goofy

Delete the kike and things like this will evaporate into the ether.

Let it fester. Push back, but don't shove too early.

fuck off leaf your entire fucking country is filled with these cultural Marxist loons

i wonder what those women buttholes smell like

>this isn't considered racism just because it's about white people
Really makes you think

by "people" i meant professionals, current professors etc. not the students