Official WW3 thread. As of right now all me know is Trump-Putin Bromance

official WW3 thread. As of right now all me know is Trump-Putin Bromance.

Lets dis-spell somethings before the thread devolves into "muh favorite country is on my side"

1. Just because India is a democratic capitalist state does not mean they are allies of the west. They have always been anti-US and closer to the USSR.

2. China-Russia strengthen relations with eachother in response to US influence on their mutual border states. They don't like eachother and have major issues.\

3. "Europe" is not a thing. Neither is "South America." Its just poor countries trading sovereignty for cash.

Lets start.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rBDwETS_jbw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If it were to happen it would be Russia v NATO thanks to article 5. At this point its unclear whether other theatres would open and where they would open.
Luckily none of this is going to happen since Russia isn't dumb enough to strike back now it would force trumps hand.

rip in piss, ''us''

Europe and Africa vs usa and russia.

pls put us in red

Canada is America's historical ally and thus will fight with you guys through thick and thin, and not even Justin Castro can change that.

>all the white males go to war while their transwives stay at home getting railed by muhammad/zhang

i fucking knew it
islam is going to lead to the middle east's demise
i hope Morocco keeps on being cowardly and doesn't get involved in this

So if Trump and Putin team up against globalist kike scum, what side does Poland side with?

Logically, they would side with Trump over Merkel and Soros and their ilk. But they also hate Russia above all else.

>not naming (((them)))

Lithuania is 51st American state, paint us red, flamamam.

we're gonna build a coastal wall and atlantis is going to pay for it!

Poland is the EU slave labor country so not sure about what you said

americanu go to warru? i love big yankee dick pls tell me where to banzai

Oh look, what a great time to sell overpriced food, rev up those war industries first world.

We are on China and North Korea's side. Everything for the worker's party amirite lads

China.

turkey on "them"

reading the names of the commanders and leaders really made me crave a bowl of pho

Duts loves both Trump and Putin
Put us in "US"pls

We have a long tradition of removing kebab.

Rename blue to antifacist coalition

Yes, where does this India is an ally to USA memes comes from?

Pajeets from facebook tell you that? kek

First country to send nukes will be the first country obliterated the retaliation of the first nuclear strike will either halt war or cause a world destruction level of retaliation

we'd probably be the outliers. Might help either side for a while, but our position wont really change no matter who wins

Nobody said you are an ally. But what are you ever going to do? Throw poo at us?

we do you guys love Russian dick so much?

Poland is US' little bitch so ofc they will side with trump.

Oldest ally of the USA, not stupid enough to go against a US-Russia coalition.
I'm well aware of the "surrender monkey" meme, but you can safely paint us red.

>anyone else will be able to destroy the U.S. and Russia
We could nuke everyone in the world and still get away with it if we were together.

>But what are you ever going to do? Throw poo at us?

That seems to be working out well for us so far.

Also do remember that India is a developed country yet and US isn't going to be the superpower for forever.

Keeping in mind China's entire GDP is based on exporting, were as India's not even fully industrialized until now.

this was released by the assasin not long ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=rBDwETS_jbw

Why do you think Russia and US would 100% be on the same side? Have you forgotten the giant push for war from US sides? Trump might not have a say in it.

Also I really hope we can make Merkel fuck off and ho against the kikes when shit hits the fan, otherwise I'm leaving for Eagleland

>"South America." Its just poor countries trading sovereignty for cash.
Wut? Neither poor not getting cash down here.
Maybe you've mistaken us for Israel.
Or the Eastern Europeans getting EU money to the tune of one Marshall Plan a year.

Canada will topple its oppressive gynofascist regime and wage the Holy Counter-Revolution with our brothers in Russia and America

This just proves that no one gives a shit about south america. Especially not Argentina.

Anyway mate

>Thanks for the Falklands

Actually it proves we can fend for ourselves
But if you enjoy being a cuck more power to you.

You just know that your leader would rather side with fucking ISIS than Trump, right?

I meant to say

>Also do remember that India isn't a developed country yet.

>1. Just because India is a democratic capitalist state does not mean they are allies of the west. They have always been anti-US and closer to the USSR.
India hates Islam though.

>flag

come home, brother.

We're going to give you back North Korea and reverse history by making China your client state.

Any sane human being doesn't likes Islam and pedophiles, what's the point you're trying to make here?

But i would still say 'The West' is too broad of a statement to say, i would just say USA.

I see $207M that can be used to build a wall.

>tfw pic actually happens

you have not been our ally because our foreign policy is retarded. We have many common interests though and I hope we can be friends in the future after removing kebab.

>cuck

You do realise that we are leaving the EU?

Silly billy.

What happened to Ireland? Didn't they used to be a prosperous tax haven?

>Any sane human being doesn't likes Islam and pedophiles,
Yet look at the EU and current US administration.

> what's the point you're trying to make here?
Our interests are aligned in the coming happening.

the Euro fucked them over.

We ain't uncucked until T (literally who?) May's head is on a spike.

We need to get that pro-EU globalist cuck out before 2020

Damn the eternal Teuton

why are we against Ireland

>France
>Them
Oldest US ally is them?

France is a free space for any power wishing to take it.

You'll be an Ally if Le Pen takes over, (((Them))) if the Muslims do.

Mmm. This is not so easy. The perfidious Merkel will shill hard to go at war against the camp of the good but I think France still has enough balls to say fuck you to her.
So yeah, paint France in red.

They're our ally in the way Israel is our ally. Do not trust the frog.

>We have many common interests though.

We actually don't, the US can't have any profit from India. It's only us who could profit from your country kek.

I can't seem to find any common interests between our nations, what are you talking about?

We support the US though.

>UK
>red

Muslims give us money lad

We will be red against Germany. Correct this record please.

>I can't seem to find any common interests between our nations,
Stemming the spread of Islam through Indonesia? Trade? Fucking Pakistan, potentially countering Iran in the long term, Plus it would be nice for us to win you over from Russia.

>It's only us who could profit from your country kek.
That's not how trade works.

Flip Israel to red please.

At this point, we support anyone who can disrupt the status quo of white genocide. Also, many here think Putin cares about saving the white race.

>Turkey Blue
>Greece Blue
Let me think when was the last time greeks fought alongside the Turks

Thanks bro, we got your back when China comes

Ottoman Empire days I think

US vs China, Taiwan wins and restores freedom to China.

Russia vs. Turkey, Russia wins and frees Syria.

Iran vs. Israel, the jews are wiped out and Palestine takes over their land.

US vs China

But how?
Both of your countries are depended on each other, go on to tells us your hypothetical scenario if you want to.

>Korea
>Afghanistan

With our superior air and naval crafts, of course.

Besides, we need an excuse to free ourselves from chinese debt.

As long as the money keeps flowing

We will never be against them though.

Well it will be close to impossible to convince
ANY mentally stable greek to fight for turks
after what happened in 1974.
And ESPECIALLY against Russians or Serbs who are also Orthodox Christians.

As much as Trudeau does not respect Trump. Trudeau will side with the US through thick and thin. You people underestimate the kind and caring person he is.

>kind and caring
Ya it's definitely that and not because it would be completely disastrous in every way for Canada to side against the US

Put Ireland in blue.

Fuck russia.

exactly you fucking moron, so why would they be on the other side?

>Spain
>"gibsmedatpapaGermany" the state
>red

greatest ally
Fuck israel

Can anyone help me fill in my map? Would Trump USA side with Russia and friends? Who would join the USA and who would stay as a cuck?

>At this point, we support anyone who can disrupt the status quo of white genocide. Also, many here think Putin cares about saving the white race.
So you are a traitor to your nation?

Hang you must.

make us yellow

yellow as in gold, as in give us your money and afterwards we will refuse to acknowledge its existance

Choose a side you fucking neutral pussies.

pls respond ;_;

>all me know is

WW3 will never happen unfortunately (I say unfortunately because that's exactly what we need for the right to become dominant throughout the west with minimum bloodshed) as the only people who would instigate it are China and they have entirely too much reliance on international trade to ever try to go to war with America.

We are far more likely to see a ton of civil wars throughout most western developed nations, all funded by the same handful of individuals of course.

no no

we keep what belongs to the losing side, thats not how it works

New Zealand has a hardon for America

And filthy Muslims aren't a big problem down here, if we're being invaded by anything it's the Asians.

Can't speak for UK, haven't been there in like 10 years. But I'd like to think they'd be on US.

Germany will be on the US side. Germany is stuck deep in America's ass since WW2 ended and even if our retarded government currently talks about how much they hate le evil nazi bogeyman Trump, they won't act on that ever. They'll just knuckle under as always. We're with you, America.

Sure...
We can TRUST the Jews...

ITT: people who don't understand geopolitics

Don't name (((greatest ally)))

It's not the alt right thing to do

It's sad to say, but face it.

Germany has drunk the coolaid to the extreme, it's basically a Muslim country now. You're on them till you can find Hitler 2.0 to fix your country again.

Russia would side with USA if we told them they'd get lots of spoils from China's inevitable loss.

US is red, so is UK,Israel,Brazil,Australia,New-Zealand.
Blue will be all arab countries, alongside with Europe. Rest are natural.

Gas yourself kike

Talking about geopolitics. Isn't Turkey Pakistan's 2nd closest ally after China?