So I just found out the razor I've been using to shave my face for the past 5 years is actually "dispoable" and has...

So I just found out the razor I've been using to shave my face for the past 5 years is actually "dispoable" and has caused permanent damage to my skin. Why did no one ever tell me this? Is there anyone I can sue? I'm black btw if that helps.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rBDwETS_jbw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

huh

How the fuck were you unable to piece that together?
>I'm black by the way
Oh nvm

post face skin or gtfo

AYO HOLUP...*smacks lips* SO U SAY'N...*takes off shirt*...SO U SAY'N DIS 88 CENT RAZR I STOL AIN'T GOOD FO 5 YEAR? SHEIT..

check out the wicked edge on reddit

>I'm black btw
could tell from your flag

U gotta use that bump stop niqqa

how did it last 5 years?
youtube.com/watch?v=rBDwETS_jbw

Shit, that's the same razor I use, though I haven't been using it very long. What razor should I switch to that won't hurt my skin?

A straight razor you fucking pussies

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit nigguh

how about shaving with a knife and soap like REAL men used to you pussy

I have been using the same razor for two years.

Oh wait..

You know what they say.

It takes one to know one.

How the fuck did you not realize it was getting dull?

No court will ever rule in your favor

You shave with a butter knife?

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

fucking plebbit. You need to go back hipster filth

Holy shit, I use one of those things twice and it's toast, you must have like zero facial hair.

You can't sue anyone for it but I do have a better solution for you. Take that 5 year old disposable razor, and cut off your junk. You'll be doing everyone else a favor if you self mutilate yourself and become a eunoch. You've show just how retarded you are and have forfeited the right to reproduce.

You know how there are retarded ass warning labels on everything?

Well you're going to see one for disposable razors that say "Only intended for X amount of uses before disposing" now

That's a straight razor you mongoloid.

I already have 5 sons that I support working at Fry's Electronics.

*tip*

They're nice because you can get a really close shave without razor burn, as long as you don't fuck it up.

I had a disposable straight razor and it was great at first. I fucked up my face hardcore one morning though to the extent my face was hardcore red for a week and I stopped shaving for 2 months.

Nips can grow beards?

I'm a fedora-tipper for using a straight-razor? Fuck off. It's way cheaper in the long run.

But seriously though, does anyone still shave at a barber shop? Has that become completely extinct? Just curious

>you mongoloid
no u

DE shaver here

*tip*

use a safety razor like a normal, non fedora-wearing reddit-browsing degenerate

>he has the time and money to get his face shaved every day at the barber

I wish man