Red pill me on guro. I used to fap every day, and now nothing gets me off anymore but guro...

Red pill me on guro. I used to fap every day, and now nothing gets me off anymore but guro. I can't even get off from regular women anymore and end up fucking neurotypocal traps...

lose some weight you fat fuck

You're a subhuman degenerate. Get the fuck off this board. This board is for the ubermensch, not subhuman trash

Damn, that's fucked up.

Can you describe how does that arouse you? I just can't understand.

>not going into hypovolemic shock after having your brachial artery cut

Not even trying

I'd say we need some more information. Could you please give us a more detailed sexual history?

yeah no world politics are happening

upside down devil trying to spread his degeneracy
the power of christ compels you!

This is Sup Forums, and if you can't stomach guro, you need to lurk moar.

Says the leaf

I know what Guro is, and I'm not LITERALLY SHAKING OMG.

I'm just asking how does that arouses dudes.

I'm not disgusted by it, it's just a sexual habit for losers. Fapping to any kind of anime is a subhuman habit. I would gas all weebs and neets if I could.

There's a difference between tolerance and being so deprived of sex you get off on mentally illness.

its not hard to stomach, its just a cartoon. but how can someone get a boner from that?

your mind is seeking out newer, fresher things that will elicit a response in you where more vanilla things won't. Be glad you didn't get into cucking or some sick shit, guro is definitely preferable to that.

guro is the only acceptable use for lolis

I have started looking into ryona and bellypunching.

This could be very bad

Of course the swede promotes degeneracy

I see, I emphazised the first part of your post, sorry.

You'll get there, too. Don't forget to lurk moar. Always, always, lurk moar.

you should probably just off yourself or spend tons of money getting help

Get permabanned, scrub.

>teaching feeling bad end

no pls