Islam has no place in this world

Islam has no place in this world

nope, no abrahamic religions do

honestly this

buddism is also fairly advance but they also become a shadow of its former self and evolved into super communism

the untouched shamans of the rain forest know things too

i always wanted to go to ireland and find out what the druids know they were also advance

arguably the most advance religion is hinduism although it's a shadow of its former self

did india get BLACKED on a mass scale or something?

they were super advance and then became a mega shithole

you are being a gay LARPer, atheism is the only realistic option for whites, most of europe and young white america is atheist

no way dude atheism is a trap

are you honestly telling me all this shit just happened by itself?

where are the other people on other planets?

why is earth so perfect compared to the rest of the planets?

im not telling you what to believe but there's definitely something to all these things

Times change.

buddhism and hinduism are asian religions now, who cares what they once were

paganism is not taken seriously outside the nerd community

atheism is the fastest growing in europe and the USA. it's the only realistic option.

Shit, you came faster

You're seeing patterns and think that means there is a god. Please prove your god exsists and I might listen.

I like the jump from there not being life on other planets (that we know of) so god.

nice logic there. no fallacious thinking at all. carry on.

Isn't it crazy how Alliance vs Horde, specifically Humans vs Orcs, is pretty accurate allegory regarding the conflict between the Western World and Islam?

why did they make his eyes so fucking small, it just ruins him.

You're retarded

Also you'll never find out what the druids knew, that knowledge was eradicated by the Romans and anyone calling themselves a druid today is a faggot LARPer like yourself

You are right because the God of those religions is nothing like this world or the people in it for He isn't of this world, but came to us to redeem us by giving us His only begotten Son to die in our place.

You won't find that sort of redemption in the ancient teachings of the fallen ones.

>atheism
>realistic

kys

im so stoked on life brahs

its ok if you think im wrong or retarded your welcome to your own opinion

Yeah they fucked up in the proportions

you're a faggot

we have discovered how the world works, science can practically explain everything. we have carbon dating which practically disproves the bible and paganism.

because they're just hacks milking a 20 year old franchise to death

Carbon dating is far from perfect. Not that I'm challenging any of your other implications, just saying.

9 People confirmed dead in Berlin as of now

from the thumbnail it looks like he has one big fucking eye looking up

his nose and mouth are like a hat for that big eye and his neck and lower part of the chin are the nigger lips

>Buddhism

SEND YOUR CHINESE BULLSHIT SOMEWHERE ELSE