RUSSIAN ULTIMATUM TO TURKEY ISSUED

1. The Russian Federation demands that Turkey allow the Russian Armed Forces to occupy all territory within 100km of The Bosphorus Straight, and the Northern Anatolian coast. furthermore, that all Turkish police agencies submit to Russian oversight in the investigation of Ambassador Andrey Karlov's assasination.

2. The Russian Federation further demands Turkish government suppress all anti Russian activities. As well as the dissolution of Muslim Brotherhood sponsored groups in Turkey such as the Justice and Development Party.

3. A list of alleged conspirators and persons of interest to be extradited will be delivered to the Turkish government. The Turkish government must assist wholly, and without reserve in their extradition to Russia.

4. Cease the cooperation of Turkish authorities in the traffic in arms and explosives across the frontier to Syria.

5. Provide explanations to the Russian government regarding Turkish officials who have expressed themselves in interviews in terms of hostility to the Russian Federation.

6. The Turkish government must notify the Russian Federation without delay of the execution of these measures comprised in this declaration no later than 23:59, 23 Dec 2016 UTC +03:00.

Link?

The first point seems like too much of a happening to be actually happening.

Neat. So this is how obummer is going to hold off the transfer of power. Russia invades the roaches and NATO pulls us into a war.

Source faggot.

Kek. Literally would be war if tRue. Well researched though nice parrall to July crisis.

I personally doubt NATO would show up to fight for roaches though

That's the most Russian looking £2 coin I've ever seen.

It's on Russian Foreign Ministry's main website.

Seems like you just almost copied the demands Aus-Hung sent to Serbia in 1914 designed to be unacceptable thus being a defacto declaration of war

A fucking leaf

Cool story, bro.

No it isn't

OP IS TRYING TO MEMEFOLD THE QUANTUM FOAM.

HE IS A WARLOCK.

Ww3 when

fake and gay. sage

Fake.
Don't ever believe a canadian.

Linky or you stinky.

>The Ruskies actually think any of these will be met
Top kek
I wouldn't put it past Putin to have gotten this kebab to kill the ambassador specifically so he could issue the ultimatum and use it for grounds of war
The guy literally said he was with isis and commiting jihad
They don't need an explanation or an apology since the guy wasn't acting on orders from any Turkish government or anything at all
It's an insergun therefore they have no reason to say jack shit
Russia is getting careless and it will cost them

fuck of LARP-er

WW III GET

>Trips
>Putin confirmed false flag

multiple gets confirmed

spooks cause ww3

>Algeria red
Why would they even be involved lel

Noice shitpost leaf!

G8 B8!

Russia has an ambassador to Turkey? Haha. Do they have an ambassador to Dolphins and Monkeys too? How does the ambassador explain Thanksgiving? Stupidest thing I ever heard

Day of the rake!