Lol Russian cucks won't do anything about this

Lol Russian cucks won't do anything about this

Based turkey shot down their stupid little jet and cuck Russians did nothing :^)

Try saying that after NATO collapses and the US and Russia strengthen relations, roach.

>hiding behind nato
>b-based turkey!

it doesnt matter what russians do to you roaches, you are even capable to survive nuclear holocaust, and russians know that

Not going to happen, too many Americans stand against Russia. The Senate will block Trump, with Lindsey Graham and Senator McCain on the Republican side leading the cause.

You're an idiot if you think America and Russia will form an alliance. The Congress wil cease any such relations Trump tries to forge.

I as a Reagan Republican stand against the Russians who want to garner the power of the former Soviet Union. I support Turkey over Russia, so fuck off Putin boot licker.

He is jewish

Hey you fucking roach, what's it like knowing that the world hates you more than even niggers and jews.

Go look in the mirror and realize you are the lowest form of subhuman

>Based turkey shot down their stupid little jet and cuck Russians did nothing :^)
All the more reason to disregard you as filthy roaches.

>I support Turkey over Russia
Gas yourself you fucking shitskin.

allahua..BOOOOOM

unironicly this roach is right

Globalist traitors will hang

I'm not serious, but, look at this picture

Prepare to be wiped off the map turkroach

I don't think so Russia proxy. Supporting Russia is literally supporting the downfall of America. Fuck off commie shit head. Once a commie always a commie. I hope your country Russia, burns to the ground one day and the Earth salted in some sort of war.

Russia isn't white either idiot.

>kick Turkey out of NATO
>give their spot to Russia
>retool NATO to fight radical Islam and Chinese communism

R.I.P. OP

FFFF
F
FFF
F
F

>Russia isn't white either
No one's falling for your d&c kike propaganda you stupid fucking mudnigger.

>Martial law instated for better protection of the population
>Can't even protect ambassadors
The definition of a failed state

Your filthy "Istanbul" will have its name returned to its rightful one of Constantinople.

Have fun until you get fucking obliterated, roach.

All these poor white cuck Putin bootlickers butthurt that they their dreams of eradicating turkey and Islam will never happen

Poor white loosers, :^)

The coward haji shoots him in the back too, you savages will be put down like the animals you are.

>search google for turkey shooter news
>there's literally several articles about American shootings within the last couple of hours with the word "turkey" or "shooter" in them

God bless Afrika land of the free

4 hours in MS Paint.

You are joking right? The only people who hate Russia are those that think they are being g mean to gays and this stupid fucking bullshit about elections. After the inauguration that shit will be halved. The people who know what's going on side with Russia those who don't give a shit or hardly know anything about Syria will stop caring.

Once obongo is gone and nobody is protecting you niggers anymore you'll have a cross on that flag before the end of the century.

You have no idea the hell that is going to fall on your head because of the actions of this moronic scumbag...

is there an uncensored vidoe of this happening? i must have it for my collection of happenings.

fake news

NOT BAD

THOSE TWO THINGS ARE OUR MAIN THREATS

THE CHINKS ARE MUCH MORE DANGEROUS THAN POST-USSR RUSSIA

>before the end of the century
Very underwhelming

TRUUUU LMAO

We are being attacked by /leftypol/ there were lot's of cuck threads yesterday and abnormal amounts of shilling.

this will only make turkey and russia closer
sit and watch

Your turkey will be basted, alright.

>delet this

You are correct - Obama has Putin on a leash.

t. Gülen

The day of the Raid will come soon roach.

Looks so fake

>China
>communist
>2016

Go eat your applesauce grandpa

>Being Turkish
Punishment enough

> Saturday Night Fatwah

You sure are mad.

Shitskin dindu nigger faggot

Russians are so fat, the bullets just get absorbed into their bodies and they don't even bleed.

>Im Bond, Mohamed Bond.

THE RULING PARTY OF CHINA IS THE COMMUNIST PARTY

DOESN'T MEAN THEY HOLD BY THE TENETS OF COMMUNISM

WW3 WONT BE ABOUT THE MIDDLE EAST OR ANYTHING TO DO WITH TURKEY, IT WILL BE ABOUT TAIWAN

When did they make another Cody banks movie?

Thank you

The only reason why you can have such a big mouth is because you're being backed by NATO.
Not for long, though.

Don't worry, fellas.
There is a solution!
R A I D
A
I
D

I haven't kekd real life in a hard time, but this made me kek out loud

Thanks you rare flag

>slavs
>white

Hey roach, what's that mushroom cloud outside of your window?

Kill yourself now or swing from a lamppost later. The age of the cuckservative is coming to a close, you scum.

good job ahmet,assad is next

Not true, the entire national security and GOP establishment is more hawkish on Russia than most establishment Democrats. (what the voter base thinks is totally irrelevant to actual policy)

You're a fool if you think Trump can make any major changes to US policy when he has no party of his own and virtually nobody in congress who disagrees with the prevailing view in Washington.

At most he will have a Hillary Clinton style 'reset' and make business deals with Russia like Clinton did (after Putin donated the Clinton Foundation through his surrogates, of course)

You can't change any entrenched political establishment from the inside.

You have to spend like a decade or more building independent parallel institutions and cultivating people to replace the ruling elites.

All Trump has is a Twitter account, a disorganized rabble that comes to rallies, and some autists on message boards.

good one San Salvador

kek

That trigger control

spetznaz gonna kill that dudes family

German OP is right this time.

You seem to be labouring under some delusion that we'd actually protect you against Russia

Shoo shoo roach

The guy was police, not negro.

If Russia decided to start bombing Turkey tomorrow, I don't think a single country would stand in their way.

Who honestly gives a shit about Turkey? Minus Angela Merkel who's using it a refugee sponge.

We would prob just evac or defend our nukes out there.

lo0ol

How about the fucking NATO you uneducated cunt

Proxy.

My ribs

How fucking stupid are you.

It's one of the most strategic places on the god damn planet and the most strategic for Russia vs "The West" (nato)......seriously, how god damn retarded are you, you fucking dipshit peice of god damn trash; please kill yourself

Пoшoл нaхyй Typции хyйcoc, мycлимaн гoмик.
(He жид BTW)

>NATO
>Defending non-European countries

>He still has a Cold War mentality

Get fucked you Neo-Con boomer.

Don't forget to take your suppository, grandpa.

Who is this

jihadi joe

>It's one of the most strategic places on the god damn planet and the most strategic for Russia vs "The West"

we want it to be russia+the west faggio.

Roach rejoicing roach behavior. No surprise here

Anti-ambassador Aabidah

so turk roach thread?

Your shithole country's days are numbered roach.

ban our veggies lel

You guys are neither white nor christian.

Fucking Subaru

Toppest kek off my shelf, good sir.
I must sayeth, it looks a lot like a false-flag operation.

It happens to be that I am a Christian, yet and white.
Joke's on you, Muhammed!

I knew after the first second that I should stop watching this, but I didnt

why didnt I stop

VODKA REMOVER

>Roached

did anyone save the reservoir dogs parody?

He was funny on TV