What do we do about the growing fart fetishism among millenials?

What do we do about the growing fart fetishism among millenials?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eda72I7Uhq8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wonder what her butthole smells like

ignorance and shame.

fart n dey moufs

thicc

That's so disgusting

poor gp5 gas mask to be used for such a thing.

If the girl was hot at least

What kind of cuck do you have too be in order to take that picture

Gym memberships

i like that shit.

You can just set a timer on a camera, you know.

Flag checks out

what the fuck, there's a fart fetish?

>germoney

why am i not surprised

:DDDD

Is this actually growing among millenials though?

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

You are a disgrace

Here you go friends xD

Fuck, I normally don't feel disgusted to gore etc but this made me feel ill

Just pull the lever and get it over with desu

Terrific post.

before i saw the flag i could have sworn you were a dutchman

Pretty good BRAP post to be honest.

>What do we do about the growing fart fetishism among millenials?

Lure them in with promises of 'fart gas chambers'.
Except they'll actually be just plain ol regular gas chambers.

Fun fact: Brazil is famous for fart, scat, and other degenerate things

Me on the right

JOYYCCEEEEEEEEEE

It's obvious we just have to gas them.

Feels shameful because i an into it

What did she mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=eda72I7Uhq8

>aussie
>trips
>complementing a norwegian shitpost
lmaoooo

fucking MODS
if /diy/ is off topic you need to take care of bullshit like this too
SAGE

THICCCCCC

OOGA BOOGA WEA DA WHITE WIMMINZ AT

How does a fetish like this even develop in the first place? How do we keep our kids from adopting these in their adulthood.

whats the fucking difference you're still going end up with fart breath
>inb4 flag

we gas them

mt.dew and chilidogs

What in the actual Fuck is wrong with this world....

When men receive zero sexual desire from women all the way up into adulthood this develops.

They feel so below them that they want even the most filthy parts of them. Licking their feet, their pee, farts, shit, spit, armpits, menstrual blood, etc.

It's all from the same source most of the time, men don't get any sex, and pussy is put up on a pedestal so far above their status in society, that they develop these fetishes.

I think they're already doing it friend.

This guy gets it