Daily reminder that turks never commited any terrorist attacks in europe, its literally just an arab thing...

Daily reminder that turks never commited any terrorist attacks in europe, its literally just an arab thing, please don't go after us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pfMscCNiHsc
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198060786896
youtube.com/watch?v=kKxIaPdb9Mc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>he thinks we've forgotten

Jan Sobieski and Vlad Tepes have been reborn.

Soon.

Wtf is going on in berlin?! Terrorist attack 9 dead ready

Fuck off back to Mongolia you subhuman shit

it's literally just a muslim thing

Flag checks out.

WINGED HUSSARS IN 30

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK YOU DISGUSTING ROACH

Shoo!

Either you go back or the next kristallnacht I'll knock on your door

Okay, then give me back those 10 DM your people stole from me 20 years ago. Also give me back all the sleep i lost because you decided to snackbar around at 3am in the morning when ordinary working people sleep.

Then apologize for being general fuckwipes in MY FUCKING COUNTRY.

And after you have done all of that, fuck off back to turkey where you belong, fucking subhuman scum.

Yeah, you just live on welfare in Berlin. Fucking scumbag.

My biggest wish right now is that Russia fucking glasses Turkey. Literally, I wouldn't mind radiation poisoning just to see Turkey gone, once and for all
It's among the main issues the western world still quarrels with other countries and it's a bridge for immigrants
the world would only benefit from it

BRUTAL

Fuck you traitor cunt.

Turks committed the biggest happening fucking idiot. Do you know who is Mehmet Ali Ağca?

>us
kys

Not bad, Albania.

>turks never commited any terrorist attacks in europe

Your subhuman offspring in German schools lowers the education value of actual Germans because 90% of the time you people disturb the lessons just with your existence.

Even without violence, you are terrorizing the native population.

Vienna in the 17th century

Your time is almost up

But Mount & Blade Bannerlord hasn't come out yet and the devs are Turkish.

Fuck off turkroach

yea we're cool!

Turkish "people" aret even humans, go back to Asia minor and shag a goat you mongol rape baby.

Winged Hussar posting incoming

Well, fuck.

Would drop a nuke on turkey but there would be no casualties.

yo, Kangz!
Watch out from the police.
Don't get the shots!

fuck you I'm burning with hatred for that truck driver, western civilization will persevere. Some of us believe in civilization, deal with it cunts.

And in the end you turkish cockroaches who hail Erdogan like he is the second coming of hitler are still as worthless as the truck driver.

Best ex-colony

Sadly, Sup Forums has been infested by pro-Russian trolls. Stay strong, Turk bros.

You live in asia minor and therefore I have no problem with you. Turks should inhabit their natural Lebensraum, like Germans do and not live amongst us, on German soil.

but the terrorist in berlin was driving a turk

youtube.com/watch?v=pfMscCNiHsc

Get out of the west REEEEEEEEEEE

You're all arabs to me

We are definetly better than ar*bs. At least our terrorists wears suit. That guy looks like from Reservoir Dogs.

True, but you still need to go back

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198060786896

kek

>Mr. Roach

You're allright Mehmet.
We'll keep you alive to dig the mass graves.

you bullied Ali Sonboly in school, that counts

Vlad was a butthurt pissbaby

Radu did nothing wrong

he needed the suit to fake his entry to the thing. I don't think this is what he looks like normally, since he's with Al-Nusra.

Why do all the world wars begin in Turkey?

youtube.com/watch?v=kKxIaPdb9Mc

You still bring over your filthy tribalistic feuds

Is it a meme to pick the shittiest version of it you can find?

If so top kek. And REMOVE regardless.

You have to go back.

How is a Turk different than an Arab

YOU NEED TO GO BACK

LEAVE EUROPE AND GO BACK TO YOUR SHITHOLE!

You were the first drops after the floodgate was opened.

>German flag

Not a single WW started because of Turkey, they didn't even do anything during the second one

OSMANNEN ZÜRÜCKKEHERT… SCARE NOW ALMANYA..
DU KORKMAK … SCHEİSS KUFFAR DU HABST KEİN RELİGİONEN..
MERKEL GELCEK OTTOMAN İMPİRE SEN KORK.. KACIYORUN… HAHAH…HA..
BEN ALMANYA SAVAŞ AÇIYORUM BÜYÜK REYİS BABAYA KÜFÜR EDİCEKLER? ÖYLEMİ?? BENDE BAKCAM BİRİŞİ DEMECEM? HAHAHA…BEN DÜN DOĞDUM??? VERPİSS DİCH KAFİR YOK BEYLE ŞEY… CCC HAZIR DER TOT KOMMEN…BIZ OSMANLI HALK TORUNLARINIZ… DU BİST PİÇ KAFİR..ARTIK YETER OLDU…… MEHTER MARŞ İLEN BERLİN ALIYOM… KURT UYANDI.. WOLF İN THE TOOTH HAVE TASTE İN BLOOD… YOU WAİT DEUTSCHLAND.. NEVER OFFENSE REİS İNFRONT OF REAL T Ü R K E N… İCH DEİNE MUTTER GEFİCKT… KAFİR… THE END COME NEAR MACHEN.. UND YOU SUPORT KÜRDS??? İN DER EAST THEY MAKE TERORISMUS MACHEN.. AND YOU SUPORT TERORISMUS?? İKİYÜZ ALMAN ..

ABİCİM SANA DİYORUM MİLCH GİBİ BEMBEYAZ DEUTSCHE MADSCHENİNİ BİİEMVİİMLE ALMIŞIM EVİNİN ÖNÜNDEN ATMIŞIM YATAĞA
EINS ZWEI EINS ZWEI NÄHMASCHINE GİBİ VURUYORUM MALA MORUK KIZ GIKINI ÇIKARTMIYOR

KIZ BENİM BABAFİNGOYU GÖRÜNCE ÜBERRASCHT OLDU NATÜRLICH OLSUN O KADAR

Only half of (((us))) have voted for him.

No. You just assassinate Russian ambassadors right.

I think Turks are bros but hey hate along way to pick the wrong enemy guys. Why not use meme magic to Fuck saudi arabia or Israel?

no you ruined it all. every one knows turkey did it to get EU membership. this was state sanctioned.

if you wont cave to threats of unleashing waves of brown people any more EU then what about WW3?

A muslim is a muslim, sorry.

t. Mehmet Kessisoglu

Asia minor turks are cool, the rest need to go

>Radu cel Frumos
>Radu the Beautiful
Care to guess who gave him that name?

Stephen the Great is where it's at.

Du redest mit einer Wand, Mitmensch. Viel Erfolg, die Straßen werden unsicherer für dich. Ich kann dir nicht helfen. Es tut mir Leid.

How hard is it to understand that you fucking muslims are not welcome here, get the fuck out and go back to your fucking country fucking roach.

Je moet terug Burak

albania bringing the bantz

This

GET THIS MUSLIM IP

Turks are mudslimes. they are the enemy.

You are not a part of wester civlization just stay in your fucking shithole and leave us white people alone we HATE you fucking muslims.

>Us white people
>Nip flag

Unless you're a filthy gaijin