very good, but, you know, proofs?

Is that the mod fag from leftypol

>muh neo-nahtzees
holy shit /qa/ are a bunch of cucks

Link to this post.

>le fags r marginalized maymay

It's pinned on /qa/

the jew fears the samurai

Yeah I should have checked /qa/ first really.

probally

AYY

HAHAHA

ayy

>mods are non-politicised

Excellent.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

LEFTYPOL BTFO

Safety'd

Are the Japanese samurai red pilled?

KEK protects us

conspiracy theory: rehearsed PR stunt to distract from the quiet removal of /diy/ from Sup Forums (which is happening)

justification: not against site rules, but off-topic for Sup Forums

where will they go? Sup Forums?

Just go to /qa/ faggot

HIRO IS OUA HIRO!

/qa/ on suicide watch

Good job Hiro.

Mods claim there was no lefty/pol/ mod, it was a ruse. Check out the stickied thread on /qa/

There was a real one, t. someone who knows two german janitors, one which is a super spergy moderator now.

>fired
oh no how will he pay his rent now?

Well obviously from that ban their was a lefty sympathizing mod, but the one from the all the screen shots who's supposedly 19 never existed

>fired

than implies paid work

mod working with reddit

I wasn't too sure about Hiro, but so far he's been doing better than moot. I'm glad the jap's with us.

Sup Forums got safety squadded as well as the mod.

>conspiracy theory: rehearsed PR stunt to distract from the quiet removal of /diy/ from Sup Forums (which is happening)

they said that RWSS is not allowed in the same post.

? (unmoderated, but too fast)
? (ugh)
? (probably will get b&, even if slightly related)
? (shekels needed)

when he says fired, he means Hiro stuck'em in a oven just like his grandpa

Did we ever get an explanation as to why posting the name of CTR's boss was a insta-bannable offense?

>3. Sup Forums is for discussing politics and current events. Right Wing Safety Squad threads are neither. These threads need to find another venue. Sup Forums is far too crowded for off-topic stuff like this. Also there is significant potential for personal army bullshit in these threads, which we cannot permit. Sup Forums is not your personal army.

Nothing changed.

>fired
>from a ''''''''''''job'''"''''' without salary
adorable

>Sup Forums has grown enormously in the past few years, and now completely exploded due to the election. Now more than ever we need to ensure that the board stays on topic and high quality.

>high quality

(You) are part of the problem, cunt
haha, jk m8, I love aussies

ayy

the rightful justice shines over this cuck leftard desu senpai

Who is a Manager? What does he do?

i'd question those screenshots circulating, but i've known of the "lefty-mod" noise for a long time, probally almost 2 years ago now.

Safety Squad was the highest quality thread on this board

Kek!

Does this mean that the DIY SS threads are allowed now?

they didn't outright say that it wasn't allowed anywhere on Sup Forums in the post, although the statement about "not your personal army" seems to imply that they might be tacking that route anyway, and I wouldn't be surprised to hear that they're just banning the threads on sight regardless of the content.

Basically he's in charge of the mods and their doing. Before Hiro took power, Moot gave his power to three guys.

One is the Manager, who is in charge of janitors, mods and such.

One is the tech guy, who makes sure thing place doesn't kick the technical bucket.

One was in charge of money and Sup Forums finances.

They pretty much do the same thing but Hiro has the final creative say.

>your mother will die in her sleep.

I'm not surprised this triggers him.

I hope so, leaf. Maybe we can get back to saving lives once the board calms down from all of today's happenings.

They're the biggest indicator recently at how thoroughly infested the site is with underage retards.

What did the Safety Squad do?

>banning the threads on sight regardless of the content
That was my observation. Anything that hinted of /diy/ or fire safety got deleted - some quicker than others, depending on how on topic or off topic it was to RWSS

So /ss/ threads are still going to be banned and we take some random fucks word for it that the person abusing mod status was fired?

Sounds like a pile of bullshit to me.
The faggot handing out bans got exactly what he wanted (/ss/ threads banned from Sup Forums)

they reported unsafe venues that acted as 'LGBT safespaces' and the like. SJW mod banned people and threads about it and got fired.. now its stickied on /qa/

where? Sup Forums?

Pretty sure this guy who put out the warning was a leftypol moderator on disabled chan who's a known pedophile and dogfucker (Not even joking, he hanged out on their irc and spoke about all kinds of fucked up shit) so I'm glad they've been fucked over.

Informed Sup Forumsacks of building and fire code issues in the USA. Unfortunately some /diy/ spaces that had some liberal antifa scum inhabiting them violated safety codes, and those people were thrown out into the street. But, we saved lives in the long run.

Hiroyuki gets another point. However I still don't trust him yet.

Fuck /qa/. All it does is attack oldfag boards like Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

No, here on Sup Forums the RWSS threads were being deleted

What the fuck is a manager?

well yeah but they specifically said they would do that in the post because "Sup Forums is too crowded for off-topic stuff like this". so the official reason is "off-topic for Sup Forums" but that shouldn't imply that the threads will get banned if posted on Sup Forums. or /trash/

Before there was /qa/
/q/ did the exact same thing.

They won't win.

>What the fuck is a manager?

inquiring minds want to know.

oh nevermind, it's in thread already

Can someone explain to me what happened? Whats RWSS?

Sup Forums always wins

I don't even get it. Why is this important again?

doxxing

But if information is publicly available, is it still doxxing?

check'd

As a very uninformed outsider, I will give you an outsider's view

Apparently some warehouse got burned down because of feral normies and LGBTQ whatevers having parties there, and since they aren't usually up to fire code, the building should have been condemned. And as it turns out, it's very often that people will use spaces like this to assemble - I can kinda confirm this, since after that fire a guy I know was blowing up on Facebook about how these are "spaces" (I hate that word) for the LGBT community to assemble and be together and whatever.

So the 'safety squads' are going around trying to get these buildings condemned so they can't be used anymore. They say they do it in the name of safety, since the buildings are in fact dangerous (and rightfully should be condemned), but forgive me if I don't think that is 100% their motivation. Not that I mind ruining these "spaces" of course.

Now, from what I understand, these right wing safety squad (rwss) threads have been getting shut down very frequently. The bottom line is that they are not relevant to Sup Forums so don't belong there, but on top of that, one SJW-sounding mod issued the warning pictured in OP thread. So, they became convinced that their threads were being shut down not because of rule violations, but because of oppression by an SJW mod. Well, now that moderator has been fired - a Samurai (hiro) cuts down a jew (the mod).

>that blunt "No"
MOOT NEVER LEFT US, I KNEW IT
MOOT I LOVE YOU

There was a fire in a so-called DIY space in LA where people died.

These DIY spaces are often in dilapidated buildings, sometimes not even owned by the occupiers. These occupiers are generally drug addicts, and self-described communists and anarchists and other sorts of societal dregs.

By utilizing their own social media groups, Sup Forums users begin to look for other such DIY spaces and used photographs and video to look for fire code violations, which were submitted to local authorities.

As many as 15 to 20 hotbeds of radical leftist activism were shut down as a result of the anons, who dubbed themselves Right Wing Safety Squads saving these stupid malcontents from their own fiery deaths.

>But if information is publicly available, is it still doxxing?

No
and it isn't only public information it is information required to be public by law

Thank you based Hiroshima.

Don't we have the best japs, folks?

THIS ACTION DOES NOT HAVE MY CONSENT

apparently so
We really need to #RemoveGlobal4 so our free speech is not limited by jewry

based gook moot

selective enforcement is harrassment. stop living in a safespace bullying other communities that you arbitrarily don't like under the guise of 'safety'

thread will be pruned shortly because you're encouraging blatantly degrees of treatment for groups you hate (violation of the site)

>no more "your mother will die in her sleep"

this kills the leaf

The RWSS threads were literally calls to mess with shit in the real world and even though they were justified Hiro can't risk the legal liability of letting that shit happen here.

The bans have already been reverted , I didnt even remember I had been banned for this before postin.

BASED SAMURAI

Rule 4 is a catch-all. It's subject to interpretation. Linking a video or article could be considered a doxx or raid. It just depends how someone wants to interpret the situation.

It's probably more suited for /r9k/ or /adv/.

I wish I could have heard the balding numale faggot squeal in his basement when he lost that little bit of power that made his micropenis hard.

Now he has nothing to brag about to his cocksucking sjw friends. Nothing at all.

>where will they go
they already went to infinity chan and established a permanent base of operations

THE JEW FEARS THE SAMURAI

BASED FIRE SAMURAI HIRO

Based japs
I hope we give them kurils for this

Wait, is that ban message fucking legit? Wow, someone was mighty butthurt

>/diy/
What even goes on there?

guess who's back boys

Yes it's real. Fags from leftypol and reddit often apply to be moderators here because they hate free speech.

>/rwss/ thread are still banned
This is what the antifag mod wanted.

>This mod has been fired.
Who gives a shit? Even if this is true you then claim how difficult it is to get mod status if your a shill, clearly not true if this fag got in.

>Now more than ever we need to ensure that the board stays on topic and high quality.
Good job keeping threads about Brendan Fraser, Drumpf BTFO and redpill me on X out you fucking retards.
B-b-but he said "no" to a post asking to delete Sup Forums, muh mods r gods.

The faggot banning people got exactly what he wanted and you retards are sucking the dick that enabled him.

We talk about building and tools and machining and stuff. Sometimes we shill things.

I wonder if it's the same piece of shit who banned me for stating that both sides to the BLM debate have valid points.

the fucker deserved it, hopefully it'll serve as an example to other communists