Is it time to end the American republic?

Is it time to end the American republic?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Krugman
youtube.com/watch?v=jEmKIRqz9AI
youtube.com/watch?v=YEv25Ly7TPI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's long past time for the day of the rope.

but people dont like muslims. I mean I know they are trying to say its like hitler and the jews. But Muslims in Europe and around the world are annoying in ways everyone can see.

Im not saying that people want them gassed or whatever, but normal people are getting tired of their shit and would turn a blind eye if a government came down hard on them.

>muh trump is hitler meme
When will this die?

>whites are evil
>can't wait for whites to be extinct
>kill all whites
>white guilt
>lol but you're literally hitler

There are parallels to 1930s, this time the whites are the Jews.

>Whites are basically jews now
Well you got one thing right.

It won't.
Seriously, strap in. The left is going to do everything they can to de-legitimize his presidency.

>this time

Emperor Trump? God damned right it's time

Maybe almost as much as the right tried with obama even!

Live by the shitflinging, die by the shitflinging.

FUCK THAT FUCKING KIKE SCUM

It feels so awesome to be a piece of History. Decades from now people will see Trump how they see Reagan now

>Trump is Caesar
They are loosing their fucking minds, don't they?

Well of course it was written by the joo

>muh republic
>muh freedoms!

Fascism all the way

>this time the jews are the Jews
ftfy

Caesar was at least a competent ruler
Calling Caesar a fascist is also pretty anachronistic

A Krugman tier Jew was brought in for a meeting with Adolf Hitler about how to fix the German Economy. Hitler as a kind man offered the Jew his ear and some tea but also distrusted the Jew from a fundamental level. During the initial stages of the conversation the Jew quickly stood up and smashed his tea cup onto the ground. Hitler, mildly annoyed, asked the Jew why he did this? The Jew exclaimed that if we break the economy we can employ millions of Germans to fix it.

The plans for the Gas Chambers were drawn up the next day.

>Krugman

i rest my case.

As a senile old man who wrecked america into perpetuity?

Paul, nobody wants to read your political hack, establishment bootlicking articles.

Of course. We should've taken Central and South America when the pickings were ripe. Hamilton was right. Then we could've become an empire ruled by a patrician class of aristocrat soldiers.

After all the shit he's been taking, I hope he is what lefties fear. America is btfo from the inside and it's only a matter of time before someone seizes power. Better him that than Hillary.

I think Krugman should stick to commenting on monetary policy.

well so much for that theory. Who knew that the internet will determine the outcome of world politics

Trump dies

I hate how this shitheads textbook is in every college textbook store.

obstructionism is alive and well. It's only gonna get worse.

>(((Krugman)))
>Trump is literally Hitler
Open borders for Israel when?

I'm sure lefties have plotted and will try. The jews will pull it off if he doesn't play the good goy

>parallels
They do know that Hitler lost several elections and a failed Coup for what he was jailed before he was Chancellor and that the fascism won because Germany was in deep economic crisis, right? Trump on the other hand won the first elections he was in.

In their heads they want it to be true so bad that ignore every fact or reality.

>ID: Jw
There were no gas chambers.

What could have been!

Kind of like the Jews?
You really think Germans are so fucking stupid that they just needlessly blamed the Jews for doing jewy shit? They were manipulating everyone and everything and people were tired of it. We need a real Holocaust for Jews and mudslimes

Krugman's lack of faith in Kek disturbs me

Counterfactual analysis won't do us good here

Stay assmad, Paul.

Dam digits

>fascism will rise
Great! Finally someone that wants to do something.

:)

>Paul Krugman

Trash.

Yeah, there's really no parallels between Trump and Hitler beyond both standing on nationalist principles. For a start, Hitler's rise to power was *barely* democratic.

Call me when Trump destabilises congress by having the entire Republican party walk out every other day or forms a paramilitary organisation to harass the opposition (""""harassment""""" on twatter doesn't count).

Basically any politician who is anything further right than the Centre-Left and successful = Hitler 2: Electric Boogaloo in their minds, regardless of policy, behaviour or reality.

(((Krugman)))

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Krugman

this is very dumb because hitler's economics were very keynesian.

>(((Krugman)))

This is getting boring

In order to ensure our security and continuing stability, the Republic will be reorganized into the first United Empire, for a safe and secure society, which I assure you will last for ten thousand years.

Exactly.

The great lesson to learn from 1930 is how becoming a minority is an extremely bad thing for for Europeans; all the more reason to deport non-Europeans out of White countries, especially Jews - for their own protection.

If the Republic ends - many confederations and American cultures will leave forever.

Only one's left will be Amish, Mormons, and some surviving Jews.

(((Krugman)))

As it stands the Republicans blocking that fucking Muslim President of yours are heroes, if anything they prevented the nigger to sell your country even more.

Nativism=Patriotism and USA first. Krugman is a collectivist shill.

this is so great

were the jews running over people in trucks and blowing up buildings and shit?

if they were, i mean, hey, i learned something today so that's cool.

but were they?

did I just fall for bait? guys?

This is how you find newfags.
Dumb niggers who know nothing about politics and repost utter shit.
If you were well versed you'd already know who Paul (((Krugman))) is. He's a pseudo-intellectual faggot who can't accept reality.
Here is a tidbit for you to consume
youtube.com/watch?v=jEmKIRqz9AI

You know what I learned from the 1930s?
If you kill Hitler, Stalin wins.

To whom? Trump's selling it even more to bankers and oil faggots.

>(((New YORK Times)))
>Op-ed article
>(((Krugman)))

I love how the capitalists have convinced a large part of america that evil is good and good is unfathomably evil. Selfishness is good? Cooperation is the devil? You people LITERALLY, not figuratively, insane. You ruin the country, then you see it going to hell and blame exactly who your masters tell you to. You're like robots without minds of your own.

Lurk more, faggot

egh, but I can only take so much of this place before I get really angry and it starts affecting my work and i have to go back to /k/ and /fit/ to cool off.

:^)

remeber when they were killing and raping the germans, fucking deserved it those filthy jews!

>were the jews running over people in trucks and blowing up buildings and shit?
Now that you mention it...

If it's a choice between the fourth reich or getting systematically conquested by le beaceful muslims while the government capitulates, I'll take the reich

>Hitler was one of the best things to happen to Germany, he took the from cripple to superpower
>But Trump is gonna be terrible guys.

I think you will find the silent majority globally is sick of both Muslim nutcases and power crazed Zionists.

ah, after hitler was already dead.

yes.

good thing he used his lazer vision to look into the future and see the terror the jews would wreak

You're a disgusting human how can you live with yourself knowing you sell out your fellow countrymen and women? You allow for others to rape our people and thank them for it. You support the billions that go over to nations that oppress gays and throw them off of buildings. Nations that stone women. You support drones that kill kids and that tears families apart. A system that rewards the illegal criminals and punishes the homeless vet. One that caters to the wealthy and ignores the poor, hates the culture of the poor workers so instead of letting them be you replace them. You work for the corporations by supporting a permanent underclass that undermines everyone except the 1% you're a monster.

Go back to sweden you cuck.

Clearly a newfag.
Posts bait threads not knowing their minuscule worth... Have you ever been told to lurk more? If not then, now is the time. Making a thread with over 100 meaningless replies is easy. Making a thread with 100 worthwhile replies is beyond your comprehension.

youtube.com/watch?v=YEv25Ly7TPI

(((Paul Krugman)))

ah look a totally reasonable (((opinion)))

:^)

Paul Krugman is one of the biggest fucking likes out there

What the fuck are you on about you crazy bong? Hitler was elected democratically.

>Solzhenitsyn
stop this shit pls

>Trumpism
YOU CAN'T JUST MAKE UP WORDS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

>LGBT
>Communism

>t, russian kike

Solzhenitsyn was a great man. The kikes still haven't published his jew-wise works in America.

Solzhenitsyn was a great liar.

>Trump is nothing like Hitler
>The (((media))) keeps saying he is literally Hitler
>An actual American Hitler incarnation comes along after Trump
>Everyone is desensitized to the Hitler insult and the actual new Hitler comes to power
>Merchant removal begins

My body is ready

Note I said 'barely' democratic, implying he was elected democratically.

Learn2read

In the short term they have depleted any political influence they might have had.

They have no where to go now

>paul krugman
HAHAHAHA

Probably time to reform the system, we keep swining back and forth between both parties, and people are impatient so we never see any of either side's policies to their conclusion. People want a quick fix, which is why democracy is so fucked up, people get impatient and whimsical.

>try to guilt americans into voting for corrupt candidate
>that fails, so you try to guilt their electors into voting for a corrupt candidate
>that fails, so you try to guilt people into rebelling against democracy

D O U B L E

O

W

N

>Hitler was one of the best things to happen to Germany
No he wasn't.

If he won he would be.

>Jew Krugman
>"MUH 1930'S!"
>"MUH HITLER!"
>"MUH NAZIS!"
>"MUH HOLOCAUST!"
They've played these cards a few times too many.

You guys are aware that kristallnacht was a direct response to a Jewish terrorist assassinating a German ambassador? Not to mention the Jew-led and organized 1918 revolution. Jews pretty much deserved a good cull.

Clearly we need one nation to bury another one so the people of that country can dig it up

[silently agrees]

Wouldn't have mattered. All that would do is lower our collective IQ.

Karl Marx and his filth would have infiltrated either way. And in the process we would have already built a nice top-down system for them to hijack. At least the way it happened in reality, took way longer because of the roadblocks we built in.

>were the jews running over people in trucks and blowing up buildings and shit?

nah
they were instead trying to deliver germany to communism, similar to russia a few years earlier.
people saw that. people also saw the immediate results of the communist takeover in russia: state terror and a man-made famine that took millions of lives. if the jewish communist uprising of 1918 had been successful, that would have been the fate of germany, too.

don't underestimate the murderous effects of a communist takeover. always keep in mind that communism is the single most dangerous, brutal and cruel ideology ever invented, and has resulted in unparalleled death and misery for the peoples it was forced upon.
keep that in mind when asking about why the jews were despised so much.