There are 30.000 members of ISIS

There are 30.000 members of ISIS
there are 10k members of al-qaida
and there is 1.6 BILLION MUSLIMS.
So you want to ban 1.6 BILLION PEOPLE to enter your country just for the actions that commited by 40k people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RJAL6xgViqg
youtube.com/watch?v=UV9f4BaOT6U
youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk
youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't you have ambassadors to assassinate?

don't include indonesia

narrow down to middle eastern nations and turkey

further narrow down to nations with known active insurgencies

suddenly you've isolated the problem. crisis averted fuck off

europe can't do that anymore now though because they're fucking idiots

No. I want to ban 1.6 billion people that are OK or indifferent to non-muzzies getting blown up by radical asshats just because they don't praise the chief goat fucker of the middle east. I'm not OK with 1.6 billion people whose fundamental beliefs are juxtaposed to our US Constitution. That's pretty much it right there. Thanks for asking.

Dahmer was evangelical and Mussolini was Catholic, though both flirted with atheism in their younger days.

>So you want to ban 1.6 BILLION PEOPLE
>ban
you misspelled genocide

Yes, I don't want 1.6 billion shit skins coming here.

yes
I also want you all to die

Exactly.

They are overrepresented in prisons, welfare recipients, and unemployment. The terrorist attacks are just a bonus.

Yes, yes i do.

Why should they be entitled to live here?

>So you want to ban

It's called extermination. Learn fucking english Abdul.

>So you want to ban 1.6 BILLION PEOPLE to enter your country

yes

>and there are 1.6 BILLION MUSLIMS.

youtube.com/watch?v=RJAL6xgViqg

You are conveniently leaving out of the equation how many of those 1.6 billion support and agree with the ideology of those 40k.

WE DON'T WANT ANY OF THEM

Yes, also I wish you all die. You are the cancer of human kind. you are the niggers of the 21 century

>There are 30.000 members of ISIS
>there are 10k members of al-qaida

Sauce.

And whatever the sauce is, in the end we don't know.

Not that I want to disagree with you, OP, but the fact is that we don't know the exact numbers + you need to take into account radical passerby's who would go along with their actions despite not being a member.

Unless you are a member and know this stuff.

kek

shut the fuck up niggerrrrrrrr

Yes

fake stats made by jews. nice try kike but Sup Forums is too redpilled for falling jewish tricks.

Yep.

You follow a death cult.

Your kind is not compatible with civilization.

Grow up, throw off your mullahs, and join the modern age. Otherwise, fuck off.

Checked and keked
Underrated

Why not? Libs seem keen on banning a device that only kills 3 thousand per year. And most of them are suicides.

Suddenly that logic is stupid?

We have evidence that our country will remain safer by banning muslims from invading.

Yes. You have a huge part of the world. Stay there.

yes

>fake stats made by jews
You misspelled "Op is a faggot"

You goatfuckers come to europe and act like goatfuckers.

Not every muslim is a terrorist, but every muslim is unnecessary.

Okay listen we made 1.6 BILLION M&Ms and ONLY 40 000 OF THEM ARE POISON so you want to THROW AWAY 1.6 BILLION M&Ms just because FOURTY THOUSAND OF THEM ARE POISONOUS?

You really have to go back in time to find a lot of those. The fact is most peoples have grown out barbarism. We still have the violence our states' but a great irony of our existence is only violence can depose them.

Catholics and Buddhists dont kill other people for believing differently than them anymore. Do i need to post the by the numbers vid by a muslim woman that proves youre a huge cocksucking roach and most of that 1.6 billion wants everyone to live under their shit tier religion?

So you're trolling.

Anyways, we don't owe you muslim pieces of shit anything. "Because" is enough reason to ban you filthy, smelly, tent-wearing, inbred sandniggers from entering our countries.

You are now added to one of the many reasons I want to visit Austria.

Don't want to ban them from entering the USA tbqh, just wanna kill every single one of them

If we're taking about what I really want it's killing them all. And it's because they are inbred retards not because "only a small portion of them are openly advertising being terrorists"

Don't worry turk, we don't need to ban you, we have bug spray already.

No i want to kill them all.

MORE MUSLIMS = MORE MURDER

youtube.com/watch?v=UV9f4BaOT6U

yes

>1.6 billion Muslims
>every single serious investigation from multiple countries and left/right sources says that conservatively 18-30% of all Muslims hold radical views
>a population the size of the USA wants to burn western civilization and enslave or kill all non-believers

You need to recheck your facts, and remember where you are.

Only 0.00000001% of wasps have ever stung anyone. Therefore I'm putting a wasp's nest in my home. To do otherwise would be specist.

No, we want to ban them cause they worship a terrorist peadophile

>So you want to ban 1.6 BILLION PEOPLE to enter your country just for the actions that commited by 40k people?

YES! Do you understand now?

Atheists did nothing wrong.

Yes.

There are 30,000 man united fans who attend a match each week but a 700 million supporters worldwide. Just because they're not the die hard few doesn't mean they don't support their cause.

Yes.
Next question.

If there are so few of them and you guys are so much in favor of peace why don't you gang up on the 40 000 insignificant loonies and make sure they can never pull that shit again? You nice ones are the overwhelming majority afterall.

Give me a break. You've got nothing good to offer worth risking you being one of the filth.

You do realize that most of these people did not have very large religious followings. Most of their actions were never based solely around their religion either. Although there are 30k ISIS members more than 1 billion Muslims seem to share similar values to them (ISIS). This is what scares people the most when it comes to Muslims. The religion is in dire need of reformation if it wants to fit in.

#ahmedisinnocent

oh.. its hoxha.
pic unrelated

100% of muslims worship a pedophile terrorist. Prove me wrong.

Yes terror groups already infiltrated the EU and rape and kill wiyh impunity that will not be Americans fate. Muslims can stay out. Muslims have a history of violance.

Yes 100% of terrorists are muslims

Yeah, good riddance. You lot are no use to anyone just stay in your roach holes and sand pits, desert people scum.

If the 1.6 billion wanted terrorism to stop it would stop tomorrow

I'd rather gas 1.6 billion Muslims.

You forgot the crime jihad that is going on

yep

Who is that first fellow in the violent occultist row?

>if the rest of muslims don't blow up shit and are not terrorist it mean they are good boys and they dindu nuffin

watch this video youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk

Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner.

>Libs seem keen on banning a device that only kills 3 thousand per year. And most of them are suicides.
the fuck are you on about?

>So you want to ban 1.6 BILLION PEOPLE to enter your country just for the actions that commited by 40k people?

Yes. Immediately. If possible, we should remove the ones who are already here, too.

How many members of Muslim Brotherhood, or Erdogan's party, or Islamic revolutionaries in Iran?

Let's nuke the 1,6 billion then.

This and /Thread

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FAGGOT
OUR TRUE RELIGION IS SHAMANISM
GO FUCK YOUR WAHABI SHIT

>40k

New tour when?

Why are you putting Dahmer and Mussolini together? A serial killer and a dictator aren't compatible

>no violent orthodox

WE WIN AGAIN

>JIM JONES
> atheist

claiming one of the most religious nutjobs ever was an atheist.wtf

I don't give a shit what you do in your shitty muslim countries.

Stay there.

I just don't want your religion spreading here.

Islam is the earth's version of cancer.

Hermann Göring

Hitler is like tobasco sauce for libs. They put that shit on everything.

> Islam doesn't have a problem

Ignoring how that's factually wrong can anyone post that terrorist attack statistics which shows that vast majority of terrorism is committed by muslims.

Wow wow wow calm your tits, we didn't do anything!?

you in 50 years
>muh 1.6 billion

>implying there's enough room for 1.6 billion extra people in my cohntry

>Is KEK here?
No, not yet. There are currently (8) GET's in this thread, and 74 total posts. This is 9.25%, which is not higher than 12%. A higher than 12% ratio of gets to posts is required proof of KEK. Keep trying!

Current GET's:

Franco did nothing wrong tho

I also want to ban them because 25% of them support what what ISIS and other terrorist cells are doing, or 400,000,000 and only about 30% or so denounce what those groups are doing.

That means that 55% either support, or don't care what ISIS and terrorist groups are doing in the name of Islam. Yes, ban 1.6 billion people because over 880,000,000 don't need to be here.

Well that would be a good thing to start with

sharing

youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s

>Violent Catholics, Buddhists and Pagans
>Half of the references are so old they require paintings and sculptures to depict them
>I could literally just paste photographs of the last 5 American Jihadists of the last year alone

OVERWHELMING!

Great point leaf but you're still getting Rosie and Whoopie.

Yep.

sigh roach your efforts are wasted here. I lived in malaysia many years and i tell you now a muslim will always stab you in the back if they have to fight for religion or fight for people... religion always... watch your back roachbro, your friends will stab it when russia comes.

This

>roach

>look at only the extreme problem
no, there are other fucking problems too.

They can trade with us just not enter or stay in our countries. Travel is the biggest meme ever.

Fuck you .We don't want you near us.we hate you fucking cockroaches

i always find it funny when greeks comment on this...having a greek dad has tough me never to trust a turk

> queen olga > violent > catholic
cockhole, plz
If shed be catholic, shell have some anti-white anti-orthodox treaty with sandniggers, instead of conflict.

There are 70 million people in Germany.
Less than 10% of those people are in the Nazi party.
So you want to ban 70 million people from entering your country and go to war with them just for the actions committed by less than 7 million?

If there's such an overwhelming majority of non-ISIS Muslims, why is ISIS so dominant? Is it because the average Muslim tolerates extremism or is it because 7-10% of 1.6 billion people are radicals amounting to up to 16 million.

All muslims believe the same shit, you cant have a "moderate" belief in Allah and the Quran.

Islam is a cancer and needs to be cut out.