PLOT TWIST ALERT

PLOT TWIST ALERT
PLOT TWIST ALERT
PLOT TWIST ALERT
PLOT TWIST ALERT

Apparently the dead passenger of the truck was the Polish driver. He was killed by a muslim which then commited the attack

link:
pikio.pl/zamach-w-berlinie-nowe-fakty-ws-polskiego-kierowcy-ciezarowki/

use google translate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bckaO-4Y_QE
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4048208/Schizophrenic-Polish-warehouse-worker-hacked-stranger-death-tried-protect-children-husband-listened-helplessly-phone-detained-indefinitely.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VPbajv4oK70
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FUCKING SHITSKINS

>A dead Pole
>Nine Boche killed
At least no white people died

Not OP but I am translating as best as I can.

We have more information about the truck driver and the truck that was used to commit this terror attack. We have to point oput that driver and the terrorist responsible for the attack is not neccesairly the same person.

Truck with ID GDA 08J% belongs to polish company "Ariel Żurawski Usługi Przewozowe". Driver was on his way to Germany. Żurawski had contact with the driver up to 4PM.

After $PM the contact has stopped. Żurawski who knew the Pole well and was his cousin stated that the driver was not a terrorist responsible. His version is colaborated by newest info.

In the truck there was a body found. It is suspected that it is the polish truck driver. Probably the real terrorist murdered him and stole the truck.

According to Żurawski, when he last contacted the driver he was near "muslim district"

Whats going to happen? Nothing.

Merkel will be reelected as she is required to keep the scam that is the EU afloat.

Honestly, if the Germans are going to be cucks we should at least be entertained by non-stop terrorist attacks... thanks kek.

> Police have said the juggernaut which crashed into the Xmas market had Polish number plates and belonged to a Polish delivery company. The company said the truck left Poland this afternoon heading to Berlin and that they lost touch with the driver at 4pm local time. It would appear that the lorry might have been hijacked.

SOMEONE CALL JAN

>said the burger mongrel
Your aren't even white

The owner of the company said that the last thing he heard from his cousin (the driver was his cousin) was that there are only muslims around him and that he is afraid

Jee what a plot twist, no one saw it coming...

So a Muslim stole his truck and killed him in order to drive through a bunch of people. Oh baby.

POLAND DECLARE WAR ON GERMANY NOW

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

WHY IS THERE NO STICKY!

Too much happenings.

BUT NOW THEY'VE MADE THE POLES ANGRY

MUSLIMS MAKING POLES ANGRY

WHAT COULD GO WRING>?

youtube.com/watch?v=bckaO-4Y_QE

>plot twist

That would imply it's surprising at the very least.

fuck islam and FUCK MUSLIMS

i don't give a singular FUCK about what happens to shitskins anymore.

>burger makes a joke about whiteness
>argentinian remote ass burner activated, i must respond to burger to remind him he is not white

Like pottery

I TOLD YOU MUDSHITBRITS THE POLISH WERE NOT YOUR ENEMY

YOUR MAYOR IS

FUCKING FOOLS

Fucking scum. I feel sorry for pole bro and his cousin.
When will the cleansing commence?

Driver stopped for a kebab.
Statement from ariel zurovski company.

Why blame a whole religion for a violent minority?
Fuck off Sweden, like seriously ...

kill them all poles
God knows the rest of Europe is too cowardly to fight back

>he was near "muslim district"

>Germoney has literally GTA districts

should have let the Yakuzas take a "correction" of the problem desu laddies

>muslim district

So, mudshit hijacked truck, killed Polish truck driver (hard-working immigrant that Eurofags hate while fellating their Islamic sultans), then rekt Christmas market? And Europe will respond by banning trucks and assaulting random Poles in the streets? Do I have it right?

I remember when there were stickies during habbenings, good times.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4048208/Schizophrenic-Polish-warehouse-worker-hacked-stranger-death-tried-protect-children-husband-listened-helplessly-phone-detained-indefinitely.html

Polish scum deserved it.

Will this Polish innocent be the salvation of Germany? Is this the wake up call? Is this enough?

lol french cuck

yeah i'm sure the last several domestic terror attacks in your country were perpetrated by white Christians....oh wait nevermind.

Does this mean the Jews will side with us during the upcoming crusades? Truly our greatest ally

Polaka zabili
O kurwa jusz po nimi

i can't read middle eastern can some French or Swedish person confirm if it says that in the article?

BRING BACK COSSACKS

Zaporozhian Cossacks to the Turkish Sultan!

O sultan, Turkish devil and damned devil's kith and kin, secretary to Lucifer himself. What the devil kind of knight are thou, that canst not slay a hedgehog with your naked arse? The devil shits, and your army eats. Thou shallt not, thou son of a whore, make subjects of Christian sons; we have no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, fuck thy mother.

Thou Babylonian scullion, Macedonian wheelwright, brewer of Jerusalem, goat-fucker of Alexandria, swineherd of Greater and Lesser Egypt, pig of Armenia, Podolian thief, catamite of Tartary, hangman of Kamyanets, and fool of all the world and underworld, an idiot before God, grandson of the Serpent, and the crick in our dick. Pig's snout, mare's arse, slaughterhouse cur, unchristened brow, screw thine own mother!

So the Zaporozhians declare, you lowlife. You won't even be herding pigs for the Christians. Now we'll conclude, for we don't know the date and don't own a calendar; the moon's in the sky, the year with the Lord, the day's the same over here as it is over there; for this kiss our arse!

- Koshovyi otaman Ivan Sirko, with the whole Zaporozhian Host.

Argentina is unironically whiter than USA though

No just comfortable

"Vienna, Vienna, your love of lax living has prepared you a grave and imminent chastisement: Convert, and consider well what you are doing, O wretched Vienna.”

Jesus France....do you even ask for a reach around any more?

Ever seen when a teacher gives the whole class detention because one kid is acting like a cunt

Not my mayor. The streets of London have to be running red with the blood of niggers and pakis

Poland. Please listen to me I'm so sorry.

Poland I will pray for the soul of your murdered countryman, I know he is in Heaven.

Poland, my brother, I love you. God be with you.

>Will this Polish innocent be the salvation of Germany?
No, they will continue to attacks random Poles.

>drive to germany
>get killed by muslim
He should have known better.

My condolences to the Polish driver. Nobody deserves to be pulled into this shit.

GERMANS ARE KEKS

>germans
>sorry
Kek.

How do we know the Pole's ghost didn't possess the poor innocent Muslim and force him to commit terrorism?

> german public broadcasting live
> "the current events in berlin are just of regional nature"

the fucking country is a bit larger than texas, regional nature my ass

GENUG

> slay a hedgehog with your naked arse
kek
1st Australian Brigade, Zaporozhian Cossacks

We need that day, you know which one.

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

Was this attack Russian retaliation for their ambassador?

Good fuck Tr*mp and fuck wh*te ppl

Not unexpected

Damn, today's been like a movie

muzzies stealing trucks from Poles

what has the world come to

even if they hate immigrants they overwhelmingly support the EU because they want gibmedats. They dug the hole for themselves.

I see images of cars set on fire in Athens? Related?

>To the Turkish Sultan!

>O sultan, Turkish devil and damned devil's kith and kin, secretary to Lucifer himself. What the devil kind of knight are thou, that canst not slay a hedgehog with your naked arse? The devil shits, and your army eats. Thou shallt not, thou son of a whore, make subjects of Christian sons; we have no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, fuck thy mother.

>Thou Babylonian scullion, Macedonian wheelwright, brewer of Jerusalem, goat-fucker of Alexandria, swineherd of Greater and Lesser Egypt, pig of Armenia, Podolian thief, catamite of Tartary, hangman of Kamyanets, and fool of all the world and underworld, an idiot before God, grandson of the Serpent, and the crick in our dick. Pig's snout, mare's arse, slaughterhouse cur, unchristened brow, screw thine own mother!

>So the Zaporozhians declare, you lowlife. You won't even be herding pigs for the Christians. Now we'll conclude, for we don't know the date and don't own a calendar; the moon's in the sky, the year with the Lord, the day's the same over here as it is over there; for this kiss our arse!

>implying Putin didn't mindhack the wrongly accused Muslim friend and force him to commit such an atrocity

we must ban trucks in europe!

youtube.com/watch?v=VPbajv4oK70

>please don't be muslim please don't be muslim
>when you assume you make an ass out of me and you

Every other post on neogaf. These tards are not connected to reality.

this sounds like some polish damage control desu

haha

It's not your fault, it's just your government's fault Germanbro. Stay safe.

Muslims should have did this on Christmas as a maximum fuck you to Christians.

I'm not white Argie. I'm PR.

By the way,ever get those islands back?

WHY DO YOU VISIT NEOGAF?

>Regional

It's the capital fucking city. It's a message and the German's can't sprechen sie Deutsch

That cheeky "fuck thy mother" in the middle gets me every time.

Atleast sweden is trying to uncuck itself you cuck.

>"muslim district"

What an embarrassment.

My sides

Some should say to ISIS get more criative...

>Argentina
God its perfect

>The third world war starts with an assassination of an important figure AND Poland

if it will continue, be sure that we chimp out, go into berzerk vodka rage and burn some turkish bars and restaurants yelling KURWAAAA

top kek
>semites killing germans
>what has the world come to

Christmas markets close on Christmas though.

I left my computer for like an hour and suddenly all these happenings are going on.

>implying people go out shopping on christmas
shalom

how is that a plot twist?

we figured that was the case from the start

regrets ... I have a few ...

Argentina is literally 70% nonwhite

>Truck stolen from pole
WHAT DID THIS FUCKING WORLD CAME TO?

Fuck you nigger

I'm not really in position to speak for my country, but still: no hard feelings. Let's hope that there won't be many dead.

Can still happen

KURWA JEGO MAC!!!

I have no problem with lefty shitholes like cologne and Berlin feeling the wrath of shitskins. It's their fault, let them pay the price

PLEASE BE ONE OF THE "REFUGEES" MERKEL IMPORTED

You might still have time to come to your senses, Germany. It might not be too late.

>be pole in poland
>shit economy
>go to england to make money
>they brexit and kick you out
>have sign up for shitty trucking job with your cousins small business
>have to drive trucks full of beer to berlin day in day out
>one evening a local mudshit wants your truck for the religion of peace
>get throat slit, drop to truck floor
>feel the truck bumping and shaking as it crushes a bunch of kids under its tires
>last sounds you remember of life is a mixture of germans screaming in terror and the mudshit yelling ALLAHU ACKBAR over and over again

or western Europe reality

>I totally forgot there was a happening in my own country today

it was shit anyway

The truck driver was an Ashkenazi Jew

>Ashkenazi Jew
Ashkenazi Jew
>Ashkenazi Jew
Ashkenazi Jew

>"muslim district"

Fucking liberal cucks have ruined this continent

>be in germany
>your truck is stolen