You now have full control of your country for 4 years. How do you deal with ISIS?

You now have full control of your country for 4 years. How do you deal with ISIS?

I'll start. Since Spain is pleb tier when it comes to weapons, I'll try to join the bombings, then again, there is nothing my country could do against them alone. If any of those goat fuckers get captured here, I beat them to death with a pig leg, record it, and post it online.

honestly i dont know how to beat them other than slow attrition

Glass the whole region, fuck the civilians.

I decree that everything has to contain bits of bacon. Money, clothing, water, streets, even the air shall be constantly enriched with bacon particles.

Nuke israel.

that is how you make more isis idiot

Here's how I deal with ISIS

you can't make more when nothing is left

there is always something left

they're losing already

they were finally the chosen ones to bring back a caliphate, which was validated by early seemingly miraculous victories over 'conventional armies' in the middle east (pussies who leave their gear and abandon their post)

they started losing the moment that expansion stopped and after losing aleppo their credibility is shot

they'll either rebrand, dissolve into other insurgent groups or go underground again without territory which is the same as total defeat given what they were promising

i don't think we'll see anything quite like them again though it really was a perfect storm but now even the gore videos don't bother anyone the way they originally did

tl;dr don't do anything cause they're literally on the way out already

And bye bye ISIS

You are not wrong, but I meant it so those shitty terrorists that are left stop blowing themselves up every couple of months

Can't really get rid of ISIS, until you get rid of (((them))). And I'm not just speaking of Israel.

kek i think there's no helping that

Hoooly shit. Someone poked the sleeping bear.

Don't know mate, we did a decent job with "Al-Andalus"

Why did Granada still exist in 1400?

We kill Al-Qaeda, we get Isis.

We kill Isis, we get a trilogy.

Fuck Isis, focus on making America great instead of making a worthless desert shitty.

Spaniards were always lazy

you can kill people but you can't kill ideas

ISIS wants an apocalyptic war at Dabiq, so give them one. Pretend to meet them in a huge land battle, use Project Blue Beam technology to project a large land army, then bomb them to fuck.

> All Immigrants get gifted a pig which they must pick up personally upon arrival.
Kek

We got rid of our Moors sooner

>you can't kill ideas
Tell that to the Germans. I'm pretty sure their ideas about jews were killed pretty damn well.

>Enforce a tyrannical rule over the Canadian people, any muslims, blacks, and mexican civilians will be sent to death.
>Anyone who isn't white or wears a towel on their head is sent to a death camp
>HEAVY restrictions on who is allowed to enter the country (Maybe even consider a Trump-style wall)
>Any civilian caught sympathizing with Islam will be sentenced to life in prison

Boom, no more terrorists in leaf land.

american nukes exdiii

Nobody believes the Holocaust happened and those who do now wish it would happen again. I'd say our ideas have been pretty damn successful.