First thing state swedish media does in Berlin is interviewing a "refugee" about this to remind people that not all...

>First thing state swedish media does in Berlin is interviewing a "refugee" about this to remind people that not all muslims drive trucks into people

Lol are you surprised? 2 swedes decapitated by Mudslim in ikea and they hold a anti racism parade for fucks sake.

Wow you guys are fucked

And the "men" of your families buy the TVs and turn them on for their children and wives to be brainwashed.

Blame yourselves.

svea bög

why doesn't anyone yell in the streets for his/her rights ??? riot man . go out there and destroy this sandnigger scum.. where are your rights ?? the right to feel safe in your own country

Time to be neutral throughout another war, then.

Just remember. When you have kids, zero TV. Don't even have channels, just have the TV so that you can watch movies via HDMI. No state media.

It's true, the faget went after a 45 year old mother and her 29 year old son, attacked them from behind with the largest scream horro kitchen knife that was available from the kitchen section, he just took it and stabbed down the woman first.. imagine getting eleven deep stabs from behind as you where talking to your son about his new bed for his new apartment.. only to be stopped mid sentence with a gurgling, your son seeing in horror as his moher falls to the ground all dead eyed and bleeding from her ripped clothes, frantically trying to defend yourself with your arms as this innocent black job saver stabs you eleven or more times, sson your eyes grow black and your last sight is your mothers shocked dead face as you slowly drift of into the dark beyond.

The nigg in the meantime tries to commit suicide, sloppily with the knife and survives. getting several surgeries in a hospital and treated like a king.

None of our newspapers or tv channels reported it as i did now.. ALWAYS the side of the invader ALWAYS the side of the refugee.

It's better that way, remember that we only got rich due to selling arms and getting war-reparations from the US (lol) during/after the war. Perhaps we can replicate that succes, god knows we need it.

European whites have become cowards now

With a bit of luck, they will have us join NATO so we can be bombed to shit during WWIII.

TRUCK CONTROL WHEN?!?!?!?!!?!?

Link? there's no way your country can be that cucked

Sauce?

Preferably in English?

>This is not our country more then its your country
This is pretty much the consensus here.

Even better!

The truck driver was an Ashkenazi Jew!

Ashkenazi Jew
>Ashkenazi Jew
Ashkenazi Jew
>Ashkenazi Jew

I make jokes about your country being cucked, but I do this out of despair because I wanted to visit one day but this will probably never happen now. I am sorry that things are like this bro.

Just fucking do it now, it's better this way.

I and I alone can cleanse your swedish weakness from you.
The question is only how much will it cost you

People who run Sweden care far more about Kebabs then they do about Europeans.Traitor is too kind word for them.

Beat me, rob me, abuse me, kill me,just don't call me a RACIST! - Cuck crying

Stockholm, malmö and göteborg might be fucked, but i've been in norrland several times and it doesn't even look that bad in there desu.

We know you shitpost for the greater good ausfag, unlike the leaf who does it out of malice.