Clinton will have the most faithless electors of any candidate in 100 years

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qcXgSl9Ilzc
youtube.com/watch?v=2w2b033DXCw
bigstory.ap.org/article/d3a1c10593c44da58bb611ef09101214/washington-state-elector-says-he-wont-vote-clinton
dnainfo.com/new-york/numbers/clinton-trump-president-vice-president-every-neighborhood-map-election-results-voting-general-primary-nyc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I never understood why all these people in the streets protesting are mad at Trump. They should be mad at the DNC for colluding to push forth the worst candidate ever.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

L
O
S
E
R

>mad at the DNC for colluding to push forth the worst candidate ever.
She's literally perfect and any criticism are republican and russian lies.

r-russian hack?

>vote with your heart guys
>everyone switch away from Hillary Clinton
KEK

>City people all voted for Hillary.
Incorrect.

why even have a democratic party at this point???

who is dumb enough or brave enough to call themselves a democrat after all this

The golems can't be angry with their masters because a Jew has to tell them how to think.

THOSE RUSSIAN HACKERS CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>Niggers all voted for Hillary.

Correct.

Actually it is correct.

City people are all retards then that's living on anti suicide medication and gibs me dat

HISTORIC

t. Cletus

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

CTR SUICIDED

Hillary Clinton's name belongs on ships, and airports, and tattoos. She deserves straight-up hagiographies and a sold-out Broadway show called RODHAM. Yes, this cultural canonization is going to come after the chronic, constant, nonstop "On the other hand" sexist hedging around her legacy. But such is the courage of Hillary Clinton and her supporters; we reverse patriarchal orders. Maybe she is more than a president. Maybe she is an idea, a world-historical heroine, light itself. The presidency is too small for her. She belongs to a much more elite class of Americans, the more-than-presidents. Neil Armstrong, Martin Luther King Jr., Alexander Fucking Hamilton.

Hillary Clinton did everything right in this campaign, and she won more votes than her opponent did. She won. She cannot be faulted, criticized, or analyzed for even one more second. Instead, she will be decorated as an epochal heroine far too extraordinary to be contained by the mere White House. Let that revolting president-elect be Millard Fillmore or Herbert Hoover or whatever. Hillary is Athena.

You're bait's getting stale Canuck

donald trump is a city dude, I'm quite sure he voted for himself

Wrong.

jajajajajajaja

She's absolutely smashing that glass ceiling.

But my city of 1.3 million voted for Trump

>donald trump is a city dude

Nope. He only got to the city because his father is rich. He has no business being there.

>perfect

Cmon, bait's not meant to be obvious.

Mmm that's spicy

Can someone tell me why they went against hillary? Genuinely confused

This is incredible. These crybabies never stop losing.

I bet this wouldn't have happened had there not been that stupid fucking movement in the first place.

Clearly these electors were hacked by Russia.
I believe that she will win!

She made history alright
>most unpopular presidental candidate of all times
>most faithless electors of the last century
She would have been better off not running for president

Leaf the new steinshekelberg?

This matters somehow but the fact that Trump lost the popular doesn't?

Please, stop. We're way past the legal limit of winning so much.

>youtube.com/watch?v=qcXgSl9Ilzc

have another (You), friend

C R I M I N A L
R
I
M
I
N
A
L

A FUCKING EASTFAG

ITS LIKE ELECTION NIGHT ALL OVER AGAIN

this is the best christmas ever

YESSSSS I NEED MORE SODIUM, FEEEED ME MORE SODIUM! SALTY LIBERAL TEARS SUSTAIN ME.

Grand Electors >>>>>>>>>>> Dog Shit >>>>>> Popular vote

That's how it works in the USA.

She lost horribly, and she is going to court in a criminal trial in the next few months. Will she go to jail? Probably not, but at least will receive a CONVICTION, CRIMINAL RECORD, and likely PROBATION. kek.

>city people
>smart

yeah sorry being a openly bisexual hipster who gets tattoos, indugles in recreational drugs, and goes to raves on weekends doesn't make you "smarter"

city people are fucking disgusting and void of any morals or personal conduct worth speaking of

>City people
You saying it like it's something good.

I guess we did it. We memes her out of the presidency.

Wow.

Well, considering Trump is the president elect, yes, it literally doesn't matter.

where do you guys get those pastas from

Lmao

Praise KEK

So you mean ghetto disgusting scum people?

Fuck off, pasta leaf

jealous?

>popular
Doesn't exist. This is not actually a real election metric by our Constitution. Only electors matter.

Wtf is up with this leaf? Working extra hard to compensate for the happenings.

fuck off jew

no, young burger, she memed herself

>all the VOTE YOUR CONSCIENCE memers ended up getting 4 votes taken away from hillary, adding insult to injury
>trump still on track to easily surpass 270
>election night all over again

PLEASE, PLEASE, IT'S TOO MUCH WINNING

WE CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

MR. PRESIDENT, IT'S TOO MUCH

Yes

She wasn't Bernie.

The founders put it in place so that we wouldn't become a strictly popular vote shithole like yours

The whole media-orchestrated hysteria about Russia is nothing but a Clinton PR blitz to make the Democratic Party’s progressive base blame anyone and everything except their atrocious candidate for their loss in November.

Anytime a major party presidential candidate loses, there is always a ton of post-election grumbling from their party's base about how they failed and what they did wrong, but this year, they're all focused on Russia. Because Lord knows Hillary Clinton ran a flawless campaign, and was a great person herself.

OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD
HE REIGNS FROM HEAVEN ABOVE
WITH TRUMP, PENCE, AND LOVE
OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD

youtube.com/watch?v=2w2b033DXCw

That one is from a genuine Lena Dunham article.

>a fucking leaf

But... He is a Jew punching the Jew...

>Clinton will have the most faithless electors of any candidate in 100 years.

What does this mean?

Why the fuck is it always unironically Leafs? Not even gonna give the Leaf any (You)s but just, WHY is it always fucking Leafs?

I don't even think Swedes are this cucked.

U.S., nuke Canada please.

Electors are purposefully not voting for her and are either voting for Trump or complete meme candidates.

Huh, I guess EC really DID vote their conscious.
>When the lefts plans backfire constantly

Oh so not true.... your so full of shit... many people in the cities voted for Trump, its just more people voted for Hillary in the cities... but what ever helps you cry yourself to sleep tonight Hilldawg.

Most qualified candidate ever.
More qualified than Washington or Jefferson or Madison

Ever!

We're a republic you stupid nigger.

Sure no problem.
Day of the rake incoming.

>City people all voted for Hillary.

City boy here, I voted for trump.

AP, Nov, 4
>A Democratic elector in Washington state said Friday he won't vote for Hillary Clinton even if she wins the popular vote in his state on Election Day, adding a degree of suspense when the Electoral College affirms the election results next month.

>Robert Satiacum, a member of Washington's Puyallup Tribe, supported Bernie Sanders in the Democratic primary. He said he believes Clinton is a "criminal" who doesn't care enough about American Indians and "she's done nothing but flip back and forth."

bigstory.ap.org/article/d3a1c10593c44da58bb611ef09101214/washington-state-elector-says-he-wont-vote-clinton

I wonder who voted for Faith Spotted Eagle?

>canadians

But which one cries out in pain?

>City boy here, I voted for trump.

Nope. No one living in a city voted for Trump.

I live in San Diego, I voted Trump. Suck it.

This is precisely why I want Trump to run America for the next eight years. Bernie was top-notch and everyone wanted him, he wanted to fix America, he wanted to do what everyone was afraid to think about.

No. We want our first female president.

Really? That's depressing.

>They should be mad at the DNC for colluding to push forth the worst candidate ever.

Because Trump is literally Hitler, a rapist, and Russian, so he's the worst candidate ever.

NYC here. Voted for Trump. And you know why? just to piss you off. Ha! Ha! Suck it.

>NYC here

Nope. No one in NYC voted for Trump.

Election 2016 is the gift that keeps on giving

>implying the russians didn't hack the electors

nice.

You'd be surprised. I heard the Orthodox Jews down in Brooklyn went for Trump big time.

>he thinks Brooklyn is NYC
>he probably thinks the Bronx is NYC
>he probably thinks Queens is NYC
>he thinks that the cancerous, parasitic tumor growing around Manhattan and feeding off its life force is NYC

Didn't 14% of NYC voted for Trump?

No refunds

BTW just saw on CNN that there were "no faithless electors".

LMAO

i can't even

>supported Bernie Sanders in the Democratic primary.
>He said he believes Clinton is a "criminal" who doesn't care enough about American Indians
>bigstory.ap.org/article/d3a1c10593c44da58bb611ef09101214/washington-state-elector-says-he-wont-vote-clinton

>>He said he believes Clinton is a "criminal" who doesn't care enough about American Indians

American Indians confirmed top of the totem pole when it comes to who whites (and even negros) cuck out for.

>he thinks NYC is in NYC

HAHAHAHA

Oh boy the current year

True, Orthodox Jewish precincts were Trump red islands in a Hillary blue ocean:

dnainfo.com/new-york/numbers/clinton-trump-president-vice-president-every-neighborhood-map-election-results-voting-general-primary-nyc