Turkroach Ambassador killer is a Jew

The name Altintaş is literally turkish for Goldstein.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VPbajv4oK70
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Altıntaş
youtu.be/PLB9AIBcUA4
twitter.com/agirecudi/status/810895589433049090
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/810975610033975296
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

conformed

youtube.com/watch?v=VPbajv4oK70

Oy vey
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Altıntaş

oy gevalt pure coincidence you insane anti-semites

>muh jewish conspiracy

Thanks for the fake news bruv

Not an argument. He has a very stereotypical Jewish name and is semitic looking.

>Is a Jew

>Was yelling Allah Akbar in the video

What did he mean by this

It means it was a ruse, you dolt

So it was a Jew who killed the russian ambassador? What would the point of that be? Seems counter productive.

t. Frank

Can't wake up

He was yelling Allahu snackbar so it's clearly he wanted to be portrayed as a muslim

your damage control is inferior and petty.

>translate from Kurdish

Wow, it's like Americans are inbred or something

>A FUCKING LEAF
>calling anyone inbred

>he looks like a jew

That's the best argument ever and would totally hold up in court don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

>it's always (((them)))

>Implying Kurdish people got ANYTHING of their own

It's in Turkish. They just give you an option to translate from Kurdish because they have a similar word in that language as well.

>similar word
more like stolen word.

You are illiterate and fucking stupid.

Allah akbar
youtu.be/PLB9AIBcUA4

His name is Goldstein and he look Jewish. Enough evidence to suspect at least. You on the other hand, offer only snarky shitposting

what a day. all i had to do was wake up.

>canada

what happened?

Is Altintaş well-known as a jewish name in Roachland?

confirmed, a typical backstabbing jew

SHART

Kek

>leaf

Is it, dare I say, Happening?

IS THIS TURKISH NEVILE LONGBOTTOM?

Fucking hell, this is actually true.

>he looks Jewish

So does everyone else from that region, you should be a lawyer bruh

kind of yeah.

>tfw all altıntaş's i know have jewish nose

Nah, Putin is saying it's non-state sponsored terrorism and basically it's individual groups not the entire roach infestation that he'll be after.

Why are 90% of leafs so fucking retarded? What are they putting in your water?

The truck driver in Germany that killed 9 people was confirmed Jewish as well. What did Israel mean by this?

crashing this plane with no survivors

>The truck driver in Germany that killed 9 people was confirmed Jewish as well.
Wait, really? Source on that? It sounds too good to be true.

>(((Ariel Żurawski)))

Everyone from that region is suspect as fuck by default, that's not an argument against this (((coincidence))).

>be jewish
>shout allahu akbar
whatcha doin' there rabbi?

The Truck driver was found dead in his truck.

Most likely the muzzy killed the driver to take the truck.

A Turk in another thread said that he could be descendant from Jews but they are assimilated and have become Muslims, as you can tell from the rest of his name and his behaviour. The Turk said that actual Jews in Turkey have Jewish first names

(((EVERY DAMN TIME)))

Russia what the fuck this is the second time this country named after a bird pulled this shit. (The first being the time not to long ago when they shot down that jet.).

No wonder he looks like Fred Savage

>semen
At least you admit that you're a cum guzzling faggot.

Holy shit.

The dead guy was the registered driver of the truck. The one who killed him and stole the truck to crash it was his cousin.

Oy vey goyim it's a pure coincidence

This.
Surnames aren´t evident. There are about 100.000 Jews in Germany, but about the same amount of people with the Jewish surnames Roth and Baum.

Do we add it to the list of "pranks that went too far"?

>leaf

>shouts allahu akbar
Yeah, definitely a kike.

what the mother fuck is going on here??

I know a Christian Indonesian, he has a Muslim last name. Also know a lot of Christian Lebanese, they all have Muslim last names. I guess it's most important to look at the first name.

Exactly. Especially in Germany, there are way more people with jewish-sounding surnames than Jews living in our country.

>be mossad agent
>want to cause conflict between Russia and Turkey through a false flag
but wait, I can't shout Allahu Akbar because I'm not muslim!

Can somebody re-upload or post a webm? I can't find any of the videos that I saw earlier in the day.

I realized that when I saw echoes around my surname. WTF, I'm not jewish, and this name is German origin!

>100.000 Jews in Germany,
Really? Is that all?

Nice try Ahmed. Your tricks to divert this won't work. You mudslimes will be eradicated

Can we cofirm that it was real? There's weird photos I saw whwre the guy is just calmly standing behind the guy before he shoots. Then after some photographer was taking pictures of people in fear.

A gunmen just killed a man in front of you. And instead of running you choose to take pictures of people huddled in corner scared?

It all looks staged

And where is the blood? He unloads a clip into the guy. And in the however long video, not one ounce of blood is seen spilling out of the "dead" man

this is a stupid thread, guy is clearly some moronic muslim, stop trying to find jews everywhere when they're not

The CIA must want their war with Russia so badly.

Doesn't matter who it was roach, enjoy getting invaded by Russians.

jews are everywhere, roach. they stick their fingers into every pie

He was screaming Allahu Ackbar.

So.

Both Jews and mudshits are cancer you retarded zionistcuck. Jews are in fact a much bigger threat because they are intelligent while the latter are dumb savages

I guess jews are the reason why you're so fat that you need to use food analogies?

>He unloads a clip into the guy.
>clip

The problem is that many Askhenazi Jews lived in largely German speaking regions for the last 1000 years, adopted a middle-high german language and surnames.
Surnames ending on -mann or origin-related names are often falsely echoed.

100.000 religious Jews and another 100.000 non practizing Jews.

>Doesn't matter who it was roach, enjoy getting invaded by Russians.

You are blind if you do not want see the hidden hand behind which tries to steer world history

twitter.com/agirecudi/status/810895589433049090

Here's video. He was his body guard.
Photographers take pictures because they're vultures looking for a scoop first, safety second (ever heard of wartime reporters? I know they don't go to warzones like Syria anymore, but they used to)

>Not on ounce of blood is seen spilling out of the dead man
Blood only spurts from arterial injuries, gunshots only seep blood, and clothes will soak up blood for minutes before pooling on the ground.

Ever thought that maybe it was a false flag and the he wanted to be portrayed as muslim? I mean, if I was a Jewish hitman, I wouldn't have shouted oy vey goyim dis annuduh shoa

He also is white. wtf

I used that analogy because a kike flag posted that analogy about a month ago.

>not one ounce of blood is seen spilling out of the "dead" man

Real life isn't like video games and action movies

>jews never obfuscate their intentions

btw, happening keeps happening.
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/810975610033975296

Why do you guys act like Turkey is somewhere in South Asia or something? It's on the border with Europe, of course there are going to be pale skinned people

>literally the DELETE THIS meme

>maybe if he had some filters

Fuck off you dirty roach scum you will not successfully pin this on THE JOOOZ

>100.000 non practizing Jews
would have guessed more, especially all those Russian/Ukranian immigrants who come to Germany with the relaxed citizenship laws for people with jewish ancestry

All the photos you're seeing are stills from the video cameras that were left one.

He was standing behind him because the was his body guard.

And you watch way too many. Pool of blood lmfao.

>FLAG
>STILL SAYS CLIP

They are getting bleached and we are getting blacked. fuck this shit