Is she finally done?

Is she finally done?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VPbajv4oK70
youtube.com/watch?v=Ui-WwJkJaA0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fucking racist it's only over if you decide to let your irrational side cloud your judgment with unfounded hate towards people that are barely different than you

Nah.

Not yet, supposedly there's still whites left in Germany.

In this slow thread where hopefully my post will actually be seen...

I was sleeping, what happened? I get that there was a truck attack in Germany but what's this about Turkey? And the faithless electors? Wow, today is truly a day of happenings.

Nothing will change the minds of the germans, they are the most stubborn cuck race in the world.

Because they are hardcore brainwashed with nazi guilt

She is out dude, know how we can tell?

>she is already blaming Russia

How well is that working for the democrats?

If it as found out that it was one of her refugees, surely she must be done

But I wouldn't trust the German people to vote her out

we can only pray

>fag in id

Only 209k terror attacks to go

EXPOSED

A Russian ambassador was killed in Turkey by a muz

Not even close.
SJW cucks will find a way to excuse this...

Nope

nice id FAG

>rnb fag
What's your favourite rnb song fag?

> JEV in ID

This. Thanks (((America)))

nah, germans won't fight back

true

No, we must act.

>FAG

>Implying that the lederhosen cucks will vote her out

No. Germans are 1000000 % cucked. They won't ever fight back and when they do, it will be too late.
Not even memeing.

Checked and keked

i hope so

Doubt it, Germany is full of guilt/shame.
The Capital would be on fire and they would still think its their own fault.

Shut your trap, fag. The world has had enough of your goatfucking.

I want to believe. The world needs to change from the old ways. Our 20th century foundations are being tested with 21st century problems. Adapt or die.

she will win by a landslide

>Happening
>user in other thread goes to reddit
>people are already complaining that people will use this against immigrants, and fear increased """""islamophobia"""""

Germany is fucked, she will get another term.

No, why should she?

>rnb fag
Ded

At this point what does it matter? Germany is fucked no matter what. Damage done.

She will be reelected with ease. Germany is as cucked as Sweden.

Hope so....

If there is a massive increase in islamaphobia why would that be beneficial to the bitch who brought them there?

She will get crushed by kek praise kek

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

no

In Schulz wie Trust

no, germany has required the taste of cuck now

youtube.com/watch?v=VPbajv4oK70

Most Germans are fucking idiots, I bet they'll vote for Merkel even harder because >muh xenophobia since the attacks.

Geh sterben

No, she banned burqas in public, she'll get re-elected.

Best case scenario is AfD gaining 2 points in the polls for 2 weeks,

Like nope, i have probably done more for this country than you.

if you don't let terrorists rape and kill your people the terrorists will win

never forget that you bigoted racists

youtube.com/watch?v=Ui-WwJkJaA0

>I was sleeping, what happened?
I work at night. Woke up an hour ago to Turk killings, trucks running over people, faithless electors. I'm probably going back to bed.

Germany is a living dead country. There is no native german under 15yo.

>Seehofer claiming if there won't be a limit on immigration she won't get support by the CSU
>without them she can't form a government
If with "lederhosen cucks" you were referring to Bavaria, you should know that we might possibly be her end.

Nein, und wer für Schulz ist hat sein Recht auf Leben verwirkt

>fag

I'm sad lads, I know we have a large silent majority that's on the fringe of voting right wing, but I don't think this is enough to push them over. I just want to live in an uncucked Germany, is this too much to ask for? Can the a*glos not see their imposed guilt is killing us? Can we not even see this? What must be done do change Europe? I can't stand seeing Europeans being slaughtered like fucking vermin in this disgraceful attacks. Why can't they at least let us fight?

3 Auslandseinsätze...

Kek has branded your ID with truth.

Someone who was raised from birth and whose parents were raised from birth to hate every value I hold dear, race aside, is not barely different from me.

And most of them, but not all, are brown. Like me. So fuck you for making this a racial issue you stupid fucking cuck.

Progressive faggot starter kit: Learn the words that work (Sexist, racist, etc) and FUCK logic. Here's my feelings!

Fuck you faggot.

>Is she finally done?
Yes, she shouldn't have order the shooting of the russian ambassador today.

KEK has started manipulating IDs now as well. It's happening. It truly is.

hate grows

leave rnb fag.

It'll take a bit more enrichment before the penny drops since these krautcucks are so fond of these peace loving middle-eastern & African gentlemen; but I think this is the beginning to the beginning of the end for Merkel.

Then they can join the UK in the road to uncuckening ourselves.

Erst Einer, wieso Schulz verdammtescheiße?

fag

Nope, she gets even more support.

No anglo wants Germany to feel bad for WW2, most of us frankly don't give a fuck - when I went to berlin this summer I was taken back how much on every single WW2/WW1 relic Germans seemed to want to apologize.

If you become uncucked, it'll wake the people of France & hopefully sweden.

site sucks. i could've done a case by case argument supporting my position but i have the overarching ID name now.
anonymity is supposed to be the norm for this place but i guess reddit is the new model for internet communities. everyone is obsessed with social identity and can't stand the idea of not having a belief tied to their identity.
oh and picture is censored so it's ambiguous as to what's going on fags

Of course not.

Germans would rather get raped on a daily basis ba ahmed than risk getting called the N-Word.

Dubbbs confirm!

>that id

ALSO, ASSANGE IS CONSIERED DEAD AS OF TODAY.

ASSANGE.NET

PRESS F

>barely different
I often consider driving a Mack truck through a Christmas fair

SHe will go like "m-muh no more refugees", until she is re-elected, just to let more of thise nigger in our country.

Bomb us. Its just getting worse. Youve ended us in 1945, now, were are nothing else then a burned out shadow of our past and you are to blame, america. Now have the balls and take the last shot.

Your women crave men of the sand, Inshallah it is too late, earlier we raised the black flag in London, soon we will claim Germany too bismillah and your women will wear the hijab when they learn of Allah (swt) and his messenger (pbuh) with their bearded husbands.

IDs are thread-specific, FAG. Just cross your fingers and pray you get a less interesting one next time.

RNB FAG

nigger?

Yep. She is done.

It was one toke over the line, sweet Jesus, to have one of her Turks kill the Russian ambassador today. Untidy.

She will never be done, whenever something happens that endangers her power she will just change her opinion and politics to the most popular opinion

She will only be done, when she chooses to be done

White House Muslims

Roll Up Your Rugs

Go Back Home to Iran

Just saw a report on German TV channel N24. They interviewed giggeling eyewitnesses, most likely Arab immigrants, describing how the truck ran over dozens of pedestrians.

Day of the Rope in 2017, I'm fucking sick of it.

NO

THERE IS STILL HOPE

WE SHOOK OFF OUR LEFTIST LEADERS, AND HAVE BEGUN A MARCH ONE MORE TOWARDS GLORY

DO NOT GIVE THE KEBAB VICTORY SO EASILY

IF THE GERMAN PEOPLE, THE TRUE GERMAN PEOPLE MUST GO FROM THIS EARTH, DO NOT GO QUIETLY

FIGHT YOU KRAUT BASTARD

CONVINCE YOUR FELLOWS TO FIGHT AS WELL

GERMANY HAS A HEART FOR GREATNESS. IT WAS TURNED IN THE WRONG DIRECTION ONCE, AND NOW IT IS BURIED UNDER A MUCK OF MUDSLIMES

YOU MUST DIG

DIG, MOTHERFUCKER

FIGHT AND FUCKING MOST IMPORTANTLY, LIVE

DON'T FADE AWAY, FAITHFUL GERMAN user. THE WORLD NEEDS YOU, AS IT NEEDS US ALL

FIGHT

if you actually supported your country you would keep trying until are completely defeated. don't lose hope of your goals

>Germans
>Political mutiny

It's actually not in the German psyche to challenge the staus quo. We need a catalyst to change it but once it's changed we follow it until death

12 Million Mexicans Almost Made This Happen

Thank God that Allah is a myth

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Hitler changed the status quo

Any germans in BW ready to form a right wing death squad for the upcoming civil war? I'm done with this shit

Depends.
If the guy is a refugee she might be.

Geh doch lieber sterben, Ja?

This. If a 60% white country with a liberal nigger president can turn into the most redpilled nation in earth we can do it too.

Deutsche Landjugend reporting in

i had to post this WAY too much today...

Is this the worst terrorist attack in germany?

He was austrian. Hofer should save us

Find some Austrian to kick start your next rampage.