At times like this, Europe must pull together as one people. Post positive things about Deutschland

Rich culture and landscape. Bless.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The blood!

Their women make good gfs for austrians

German engineering.

>Europe must pull together as one people
That's exactly what made us sink...

this guy

more germany

Beautiful women, nice language (personally)

I'll admit it, I kek'd.

there are so much more worse people than the germans that they are fine in my book

Good people. I hapeyou're okay, Hans.

In spirit, not in destiny, my friend.

>Bless
>not God Bless

Enjoy your secular/islamic shithole.

>secular/islamic
I don't even know how to respond to such a moronic statement.

They killed a bunch of jews

Secularism and Islam are growing in both percentage and numerical value across all of Europe, all you have to do is stop being lazy and search up demographics on the religious make up of Europe. Idiot.

European societies are becoming more secular in addition to creating breeding grounds for Islam. Like I said, enjoy you secular/Islamic shithole

high Alps between us

At least it's not the US.

You would think Hitler would go for a young 10/10 blue-eyed blonde.

>t.sulemani al-swedani

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

Their sacrifice will save us all

>Post positive things about Deutschland

No, fuck you. You deserve everything that's happening to your country x10. I hope shitmany will be erased from history by 2050.

The actual real German people, just like us true Brts they are really good folk, they have a good culture. obviously there are bad people in every country but we need to stick together and fix Europe,

A bua, unsre sprache is ganed mal so schee und unsre mädls schomal ganed. O zapf is

God save the Germans. The people don't deserve what globalist scum and their Muslim pets are doing to them.

I feel so bad for Germany. they are great loving and beautiful people. very intelligent and compassionate peoples

They killed almost all the jews in Poland

The only thing that can destroy germany is china's automobile industry and robotics.
So yeah. Could actually be, that by 2050 we are just like other shit and unuseful countries (looking at you poland)

>positive things about Germany
No.
Fuck Germany, you deserve it for 1871, WWI, WWII, and the rapefugees.
As you used to say, Jedem das seine

Brilliant diesel engines, even if a bit smokey.

Opinions are not proof. To my mind, nobody has ever proven the right of the jew to exist anywhere.

lithuania one of the most pathetic shitholes ever founded
most people outside of ex soviet states dont even know you exist or know the difference between latvia and lithuania

>filled with terrible aggresive subhumans
>good
cant wait till it turns into a shithole and civil war kills everyone there

Their rapefugees HIV tests

It's all over for Europe, you're going down the shitter.

RIP in peace.

Analbabsi

I honestly would be willing to be part of a European Union that was democratic, and celebrated the separate national identities of all its nations.

That would depend on a genuine democratic European politics, where everybody in the nation states is aware of the European parties (like pic related), and what their policies are, etc.

That's not what happens right now.

This is mostly because the media is so national centric though. Kind of hard to fix that.

>almost

Best philosophers! Only paralleled by the Greeks really.

Thanks, Britbro. Together we will defeat the common enemy that has been growing in all our midst.

Dichter und Denker

T H I S
H
I
S

We need a new approach. Sovereign nation states that must support each other in preserving their identity in all matters, culture, language etc. In recent history, the "nations" part in e.g. the United Nations has been disregarded and especially the UN has been corrupted into an organization that actually works to abolish nations, make it a meaningless word.

fucking this

But the media literally covers international events all the time...

The blame lies with:

1) The European parties, who don't campaign enough in EU countries.

2) The national parties, who literally use the EU elections as a chance to solidify their own position - instead of telling the electorate what they're ACTUALLY VOTING FOR

3) Yeah, maybe the media too.

Love me some Goethe

You accept to obey to everything your state is telling you to do.

You're the most naive people in Europe.

You fall everytime for the Dream.

Srsly ?

You lost 2 millions in WW1 and 5 millions in WW2 of your best men. Litterally a suicide.

A goyims suicide.

No nation can recover after that.