Putin is a fucking cuck

In 1829, the Russian ambassador Griboyedov was murdered in the capital of Persia, after which imperial government demanded apologizes and punishment for everyone who could ever be considered responsible for this. The Persian autocrat was forced to sent his son to St. Petersburg to kneel before the Tsar and give him as a present his most expensive diamond.

Now roaches shoot our plains, kill our ambassadors, steal our wimin and Putin is almost ready to apologize for that. What a fucking comedy, dude.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Ali_of_Egypt
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=I1eXRXL0nkk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well, you're free to embark to Turkey to protect our honour.

Putin was alive in 1829? The fuck?

lol look at dat niggas ears hahaha he bout to fly away n shit fucking dumbo ass nigga

1833-34 Russia sent tens of thousands of troops to defend the Ottoman Empire against this guy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Ali_of_Egypt

im here for ya

Putin is waiting 1 month.

>he thinks the Turkish government gave the order

Tell me, what is it like to be so naive ?

It's a difficult situation. Russia is surrounded by NATO and US bases

Yes, he should obviously risk a fucking war.

Retard, we're not living in the imperial era anymore.

muh honor fags can fuck off

This was back when it would have taken weeks to deliver news of his death. He would have time to think about this response.

Putin will do the right thing at the right time.

A FUCKING KRAUT

Putin will wait till trump pres and then ass fuck middle east niggers

>putin knows when to strike

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

U kogo-to est polnaya versiya etoi kartiny?

Our goverment is a fucking faggots.
We should have punish turks after the plane. Now those subhumans kill our ambassadors and they are going to get away with this

Fuck up you illiterate nigger

Aga, ponyatno why they cropped it: the profile is nothing like him, but the front pics are amusingly similar. Oh well!

I don't see a name. But if this is some Zhid from Vitebsk, I suppose it's just going to be some version of the usual 'Goldberg' stuff.

Kek

>denigrades honor
>its 2016! Get on with the rimes people!
This is why we arw doomed 99.99% of the germcuck population has zero concept of pride and honor. Born cucks, die cucks under the screams of violent apes shouting AluSnackbar to whom its an "Honor" to offer his blood god an infidel head

How did he fix ears

If I was Putin I would tell (((America))) to stop blaming me or else I'll give them something to blame me about, if you know what I mean.

The funniest thing is that today Putin was on the re-opening of the Maliy Theatre, where was hosted a play written by Griboyedov,

>steal our wimin
Russians are a CUTE
U
B
L
E

Better than war anyway. I admire what he did.

"The other thing with the terrorists is you have to take out their families, when you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families. They care about their lives, don't kid yourself. When they say they don't care about their lives, you have to take out their families," -President Donald Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=I1eXRXL0nkk

>1829
So this is the Russian equivalent of "muh slavery", right?

yup.

Russia is in a tight spot to be fair man. Turkey has been abusing their NATO membership like crazy as of late against your country and surrounding countries. I genuinely despise the fact that we're supporting them but I also recognize that had the USA not supported Turkey, they would have sided with Russia, which would have been a terrible situation during the cold war.

As it stands Turkey just needs to be destroyed and broken up. Give Constantinople back to the Greeks, give historical lands back to Armenians, and just turn a blind eye while those two countries remove kebab from Anatolia.

What do you really suggest him to do? Attacking Turkey and the whole NATO along with the US?

Answer me like a person in charge, not like an angry child. What would you do in this situation?

Bbbut muh based russiah

He got the idea from the Russians.

>As it stands Turkey just needs to be destroyed and broken up. Give Constantinople back to the Greeks, give historical lands back to Armenians, and just turn a blind eye while those two countries remove kebab from Anatolia.
Yeah, you just turn a blind eye and we got this senpai.