Crossdressing is redpilled

Why dont you wear girls clothes?
>Cheaper
>Better looking than guys ones
I browse the female section everyday and I buy female clothes and no one notices I wear girls clothes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FVltNBqnjWU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post boypussy.

But I do, OP, girls shorts are based, infact, I just shaved my legs~

What makes you think girl clothes are cheaper?

I want to fuck Kayo police

I do that aswell, I find hairy guys repulsive

>Cheaper?
What?? I figured they cost more.

>cheaper
>more comfortable
here's how to tell op has never left his basement, unless he thinks wearing 25 dollar tissues is preferable to men's clothes

Confirmed for never looking at the female section in clothes store

>Why dont you wear girls clothes?
Because I have a job.

>cheaper
you've never had a gf huh

>cheaper
errors

I cant

played us like a god damn fiddle

Did you always enjoy sucking cocks or was it an acquired taste?

Why is crossdressing so popular in nonwhite countries?

>Did you always enjoy sucking cocks or was it an acquired taste?
When will this meme end. Classic reflex action.
>wear girls clothes therfore gay

Specially in Italy.

Also check'd

Because its fun?
It looks good?

But i am not trolling though.

Nobody knows who you are under the burqa.

>cheaper
I thrift my shit bitch, and its cash. I don't look like some billboard wearing faggot
>better looking
You don't work out, do you? Just buy a size down if you want form fitting ya dummy.

How does that stop you

>Just buy a size down
Guys clothes usually have shit design

>Argentina
You should be careful, who knows what kinds of people cross your northern border
youtu.be/FVltNBqnjWU

smaller pockets though

Pic related, guys, it's a pair of ugly mens shorts.

>cheaper
bullshit

and lets not even start on girl pockets. fuck off

Personally I don't need girls clothes to feel beautiful
Nothing beats lying on my belly and rubbing my hairless butt

All the internet crossdressers i've seen are low test beta white guys. Love that white boipussy

OP is a fag. Why would you, as a male, want to cross dress? Cheaper clothing? It's cheaper for a reason. It's less functional and not built to last because women need a new pair of shoes every fucking week. You wear those pants with false pockets too? How about a purse? Kill yourself femboy
>pic related cargo pants master race

because I'm not a faggot nor a disgrace to my family... duh

Nah, I think i'll keep wearing sexy shorts, homophobe.

>pic related cute shorts masterrace

I like women's hoodies but that's about it. They just look better, and you can't really find a pink men's hoodie anywhere.

That is incredible.
This should have been spread long ago.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>no one notices I wear girls clothes.
I think it's more that laying eyes on you is lethal according to the CDC, but whatever floats your boat.

>i've seen are low test beta white guys.
twinks are alpha

>m muh dudebro culture!!!!!!!

Why not.

I dont post nudes

Do it paki

>internet
Exactly, whites are taking the whole tolerance thing too far and so it's OK for white crossdressers to prostitute themselves online.

Black/brown trannies still hide themselves. That's why you don't hear about stuff like the millions of muslim crossdressers online a lot

Kill yourself deranged mentally ill faggot freaks

reported

Kill yourself faggot abomination neckbeard

>faggot
But i am not gay

Hey man it's you again

I was joking

>Greece

Go back to Arabia, everyone knows the Greeks are latent homos.

Kill yourself ugly autistic circus freak abomination. Go back to whatever shithole board you came from

Don't even joke about condoning and enabling faggotry

Kill yourself mentally ill abomination

JIDF detected

No, shill. I don't worship Allah.

You are sick in the head there is something wrong with you. Kill yourself stop scaring the children you ugly freak

Wadda fug

>posts pictures of someone being seriously hurt and thinks it's a good thing
>thinks that the people he's talking to are the mentally ill ones
The majority of people in western society would consider you more of a potential threat to yourself and others than them.

>Why dont you wear girls clothes?

My body is (unsurprisingly, given that I'm a man) shaped like a man's body - women's clothes, being designed for women's bodies, don't fit me well.

Kill yourself faggots

should've went twinkmode

MODS KILL THIS THREAD

ITT: angry muslims who can't handle the true red pill

>MODS KILL THIS THREAD
MIDF on suicide watch

I don't get the hate? Don't see that culture has started to evolve to the point where we are so NOT driven by need that we seek out these new ways to BE. The entire gender movement in all of its facets is just the manifestation of societal lack of activity. These faggots wouldn't have any time to think "maybe i'm not my gender" if they were hunting for food if their life required it, but it doesn't. We can get all of our needs, unfortunately, met by society with MONEY. If people challenging the gender norms then I suggest you channel your fury at the system folks, because given enough time all of us could be as gay as the rest of us.

Back to you degenerate faggot,

MODS MODS MODS

Why would I want to look like that even if I could?

What are you talking about, kikes want to push homosexuality on whites so we don't breed

Those sandals are guady garbage. Do they really think they look good?

How exactly do you buy stuff or look though it without getting thrown out of the store?

Too bad then, because that's a girl.

Who /trap/ here
>grow out hair
>take estrogen
>wear cute girly shorts and skirts all day
>vote trump

>How exactly do you buy stuff or look though it without getting thrown out of the store?
Never happened to me before
No shop owners care that I buy and wear girls hotpants

>hates gay people
why

can someone explain to me why its gay to shave your legs? its more comforable. especially in humid weather. also its aesthetic as fuck. makes your calves look way better than they actually are.

>Kikes own the media
>They present people like bruce jenner as champions of the lgbt movement to make them look bad
?????????????????

>How exactly do you buy stuff or look though it without getting thrown out of the store?
Pretty sure no one gives a shit. Also could be just a dude shopping for his GF or something from the perspective of everyone else.