Serbia wtf?

Out of all the countries "no one really thinks about" (no offence), how the fuck are there so many Serbs here?? I keep thinking that's Croatia's flag or something. I mean seriously out of all the Baltic countries I don't see Albania, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Romania or Macedonia nearly as much. Is Sup Forums really that popular there where you guys are like 85% Serbs whose English is not a first language or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balkans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiat_Automobili_Srbija
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sometimes I have the feeling this board was only brought to live for Croats and to Serbs to fight out their battles once they get tired of doing so on youtube.

what do you mean? I'm here all the time.

srbe na vrbe

It's actually just 1 guy, constantly shitposting.

The Serbian government is paying him 1 USD per day to spread propaganda.

We where bombed with depleted uranium bombs for Jewish agenda,because we where cleansing Musies.Of course we post here.I can't shitpost about Srebrnica or Jasenovac on Facebook can i?
Also 93% Serbs voted for Trump on that international pol so that's the second reason.

>Baltic countries.

Hobbit education.

>Great Serbia

>Baltic countries
kek

tpbp

Serbs backed by a full blown professional army were beaten by a ragtag group of people in denim trousers, t shirts and converse sneakers wielding barely working ancient rifles

We have a lot of reason to be here. Although I guess that most of us just lurk because we have nothing to do with your politics.

>professional
iirc they were a conscript army

As Karadzic said "The serbs have only God and the greeks on their side"

I am greek and I love serbs and Serbia.

Yes, plus a bunch of special op units and stuff, who got their shit pushed in the moment they left their country

/thread

> Baltic countries
So it's true. You all are really fucking stupid down there in Australia

>get bombed by NATO because we wanted to remove kebab
>whole nation ends up cynical and redpilled
Whacha expect.

omg shut up plssssssssssss at least he grasps europe isnt a contry.

Bunch of mercs and volunteers there too

You'll find most of the atrocities were done by the volunteers and mercs, who were pretty much criminals fresh out of prison

I had a based history teacher who taught me that, from all the movies I thought it was like Serb army generals telling their lowers to kill anybody non-serb, but it was really like they let loose a bunch of volunteer squads

this right fucking here.
we called this so early on in history.
we are the reason the western culture survived and they do us that way.

what's your problem with serbia?

Fucking hate Serbians, went on holiday this summer and groups of them would ask where people are from and if anyone replied that they're from England they'd jump them.

Scumbag cunts.

Agreed.

Sidenote FWI Ya'll: Finland is not a part of Scandinavia

without a doubt the west really bet on the wrong side during the balkan wars

sorry based serbia, the west was wrong

lol they bullied you pasty baby?

>we are the reason the western culture survived

I wouldn't go that far buddy I mean you were Ottoman slaves for 400 years

Don't be posting me that copypasta of all the times your people rebelled too, everybody rebelled in the Ottoman empire even turks themselves

fuck off britbong nobody likes your inbreed country, daily reminder that great britain is rightfully ireland's clay

Gos, I wish I was there.

Bongers abroad are pure scum.

I hated Serbia for being a shithole whole life, but for the last year or so I love it for it's redpillnes.

They probably ran in some retard skin heads. We're pretty welcoming and friendly. But don't stay too long you shit.

Go outside more

can't fight on forever, yank.

you'll learn that in time.

ahhahahahahah my friend told me that British people were afraid of Serbs in Greece. ahahhahahahha top fucking kek

that's true

This is such a random thread to make, Novi Zeland.

????

I'm surprised by how many finn and serb posters there are, relatively to how small their populations are. It's like half of all men in finland and serbia post on Sup Forums.

If we had a yugoslav flag you couldn't imagine the shitposting

every 3rd post would be one

True

nice

>every 3rd post would be one
Yup. Serbian who lives in US here, I'm basically another yugoslav posting too

I know. It's just I ALWAYS see your flag around and it looks nice I it has always made me wonder, "where the fuck are all the other Baltic states?" Do you guys hate Kosovo or Slovenia or something?

Balkan, not Baltic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balkans

When i see "Politically incorrect" I feel invited.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if a million Serbs learned English specifically to spread their salt to the English speaking internet. They are a vendetta driven people and it makes sense that they would not be satisfied to let the English speaking world live in ignorance of their grudge.

Pantterriiii

Jesus christ
Its sad that there are so many serbians here but so many Croats on Sup Forums

>where the fuck are all the other Baltic states
>he fucking did it again the madman

Think how much the poorer your life would've been without knowing all the intricacies of Balkans bickering.

Yes you can. But your are not Croatia. You'll learn that in time.

>tfw you're at the supermarket blasting ROKI's SRPSKA GARDA and you encounter a qt working there with the name sign saying Mehmetovic

1 rijec:
Oluja
:^)

FUG! I meant "Balkan"

Kosovo is Serbian land that has been taken from us trough terrorism and big countries like USA to have a good place for their base of operations.

Every Serb speaks English because unlike Spanish and French we dont dub our TV.

bitch you never had anything of that proportion ever strike you like that in your miserable 300 yrs of constitutional existence.
pls get your shit together.

tfw 93% would vote for trump and we got this cuck in charge of our country.

Redpill your brethren, Stipe. Make them bitter so we can all shitpost here together.

>this
good assessment.
NOW APOLOGIZE FOR BOMBING US FAGGOT.

What the fuck do you expect, you stupid cunt?

Not only did your country help the Ottoman Empire survive in the past, but you also funded the communists back before WW2 broke out, so that they could topple the government here, thus causing Germany and their allies to invade us.

Question:
What happened to the Yugo car factory?
Their rust proofing procedure was a marvel to behold back in the day.

I'm not complaining, your people have supplied some foundational internet memes.

Oh come on, one of us makes a little mistake like that and it's all "American education".

t.Toniblerim

Odakle si?

>Holy Roman Empire
>Holy Roman Empire
>Holy Roman Empire
>Holy Roman Empire

oh u

FORGIVE ME! THEY SOUND THE SAME IN ENGLISCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU TRY TELLING ME ABOUT THE FUCKING MAORI OR THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NGAI TAHU OR NGAPUHI IWI REEEEEEEEEE

Ill
Crash their bluepill
WITH NO SURVIVORS
(Bring back baneposting pls)

England and Spain

fucking kike'd NATO

Sorry buddy we should have been on your side.

What do to apologize ?

>Do you guys hate Kosovo and Metohija

Why would we hate a part of our own country?

It just so happens there's some cockroach infestation there. Should be cleared out sometime in the next decade.

t. Tonibler

I think serbs are pretty prone to being red pilled and the anonymous posting style also fits the culture of the country. Sup Forums attracts the former, Sup Forums the latter. I'm sure anime plays some role in it too but I won't dwell on that.

I feel poles are overrepresented like hell too though you gotta consider serbia has quarter (fifth?) of our population and that decreases every time another part of it defects. You couldn't tell that if Sup Forums was an indicator, however.

You know this isnt true. Your combat loses were far greater than our own. If papa nato were not arrowned your goose would have been cooked.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiat_Automobili_Srbija

one little mistake?
murica pls go home.
you're dumb and powerful and we're collectively doomed because of it.

No one makes them anymore, because they were horrible cars that broke down every 3 months.

Someone inform me about krajina. All i know about it is from roki songs and apparently it was where serbs made their last stand against the turks and subsequently kept fucking their euro expansion up. Much appreciated.

Serbs are trash pigs so it makes perfect sense

>Baltic countries
Are you retard or what

sorry serbia, we wont do it again

You need to understand when you ex-yugos bickering that it's actually not serious because we love bantz, we can argue until our mouths (in this case fingers) fall of.

>goose would have been cooked.

that's an western expression where did you learn that

>albozerg from France

Man, are there any Albanians left in Albania?

i hope we get annexed by america

Serbs are just turks after 400 years of being prima noctem'd by their ottoman overlords. You look at the average serb and he is a roach. This is why they are violent and start wars, it's the muzzie genes

I mean if an American makes a mistake like accidentally posting "Baltic" instead of "Balkan", the thread gets filled with "American education" posts. As a country we've made a ton of mistakes sure, but fuck you I'm taking this.

Also the way you type makes me think you're relatively new here, so if you haven't seen it before you should lurk moar before posting.

oh dear, I'm quite fond of them.

A fucking leaf!
Probably a Croat diaspora too.

Fuck YUGO, I'm glad i rarely see that shit on the roads now.

Habsburgs settled Serbs as a buffer/border guard zone between Ottomans and them by giving them alot of privileges for being meat shields on muslim incursions.
Later on around 40% people were Serbs there.
Croats and Hungarians never stopped being salty about it.

>baltic countries

Its all just bantz

Hello there abdul ahrem muslimovic how is life in sweden?

>catholic
>albanian
It's like the best thing and then its the worst thing

?!I simple Google search could help you for now.I know you like to be redpilled but first you have to grasp the basics,if you are truly interested.To give you the first clue Krajina was about Catholics vs Orthodox.If ya ain't interested
in all that search Republika Srpska for the muslim conflict.

are you ok? you were a financial giant on the rise.
we were practically pagans and we kept them off for that long.
shit we held them there for almost 500 yrs you got cucked in 2016 in a matter of minutes
>land of free
>home of brave

Fuck off, Serbia Strong.

Did the factory get bombed by nato?