A reminder that a massive ufo sighting in Turkey happened (that was easily forgotten and covered up by deleting posts)...

A reminder that a massive ufo sighting in Turkey happened (that was easily forgotten and covered up by deleting posts) just 2 weeks before this assassination happened.

Sauce?

You won't find much because a lot of it got deleted by "them" it was pretty big on twitter. The hashtag was ufoattacktoturkey

Was it the multiple lights one?

Did anyone see any Ayyyy lmaos?

were is of proofs?

bump for to interest

i like aliens

HEY, SAM

what is the connection? did an alien land, spend a 2 week vacation in Turkey and then shoot a fat Russian?

It's just odd is all. Might have been a kind warning or a huge threat of things to come.

ayy lmao

I guess he can't keep getting away with it now. RIP in peace.

Also i accidently posted the wrong picture.

were ufo's some secret weapon test maybe?

Was it the horns and circle clouds thing?

That was an edited video for some artist's sfx demo, originally it was meant to be above Israel not even Turkey

maybe a small test of project bluebeam

These posts are not of the typical Sup Forums kind. But you guys know that and you know me. Why am i even doing this? It is pointless i know. But i am just a stupid inferior human so i am going to keep doing this just for now.

it would explain why his finger is so fucking huge.

I do recall seeing something about UFOs in Turkey and the hashtag, but quickly dismissed the topic. What happened exactly?

Some pics