How we put women back to the kitchen?

how we put women back to the kitchen?

Remove their right to vote and their ability to hold any kind of political office.

The rest will just fall into place.

Remove their right to vote.

....does this count as consent?

Full hitler.

We can start with your mother for example, viado.

Women would stop being uppity bitches if you would stop being beta cucks.

Act like men, project authority, and give them a good hard dicking. Once they have their dose of vitamin D everything falls into place. You don't even need to beat them.

Would that sign legally count as consent to sex?

>rape
>consent
No

Nope. She's hoping some fool will think so and grab her by the pussy so she can take him to court. Baiting people into attacking you in one way or another is a pretty simple con actually. Just be as obnoxious and retarded as you can. Westboro Baptist Church (the ones that protest funerals for soldiers and gays) have a pretty good handle on this trick. They get attacked all the time and surprise, they're all lawyers.

I bet her vagina is full of venereal diseases. Wouldn't-touch-it-even-with-flagpole/10

This is when you call the 911 non-emergency line and ask if this counts as consent under the law.

If I were on a jury, yes.

But isn't that paradox? You have a consent for unconsentual sex, making it consentual then again denying you the consent in the first place, in which case you have again the consent... oh that cunt is fucking dumb (could be clever, but being female, it is not possible).

Jews wasn´t rushed, we need to create a complex plan

>As if I'd bother with 3d
lmao

Absolutely. Go right ahead. RAPE HER.

Call the cops. They can't fucking UN-Rape you

>Women would stop being uppity bitches if you would stop being beta cucks.

le alpha male meme, big ego then gets blindsided with divorce & assraped in court

Uninvent;
-cars
-electricity
-internet

Good luck

This. The only reason to want to legally or physically subjugate women is because you're too much of a beta for them to fall into a submissive place with you naturally. Work out a bit, stand up straight, make good eye contact, you'll start to understand how it all works.

Or I guess try to use admonishment or physical force to get women to do what you want like fucking mudslimes. Your choice lmao.

I would have grabbed the sign and dashed, or rewritten MAGA on it if my sleight of hand was good enough.

>le alpha male meme, big ego then gets blindsided with divorce & assraped in court

2 guys, a truck, a set of bolt cutters and a supressed .22lr could do it in a few days.

I would just pop up a chair and drop redpills on her until she cried, spurged, fucked me, or left.

Would that qualify as consent?(

At first I thought that sign said "Rate me" and I was thinking 6/10.