Literally a non-issue

Literally a non-issue.

Even If I'm the last person who is a heterosexual male, I will not refer to special-snowflake fags, by anything other than he or she.

Got this in the mail today.

Dad just looked at it and said "remember when we landed a man on the moon" and tossed it on the recycling without even taking it out of the plastic sleeve.

I've never seen a man take the redpill harder than my dad this last year.

>Thoughts on The "Gender Revolution".

More like the coming "Child Sex Rights Revolution"

>"""""transgender""""""" kids parent is a transgender activist

wow, what a coincidence

They probably would've been killed off in a better time.

>more qt pale skinned traps to fuck and degrade.

Nothing wrong here pham

>implying even the biggest degenerates on earth would ever visit you

Your dad will take it out of the bin and whack to it in the bathroom later tonight. I guarantee it.

National Geographic is just another franchise bought out by the jew and turned into a tool of propaganda at this point. It's kind of sad.

I wouldn't mind fucking (s)he/it in the ass tbqh.

your telling the truth

Dead wrong. it is a very lucrative anchor point for identity politics, and they'll see where they can go from there.

Seriously, how the hell does this not have potential get tangled together with Indians who chose to identify as British imperial subjects?

>transgender kids

Literally child abuse.

I have like every copy dating back to to 1940s. Inherited them from my grandpa. You can see the progression from legitimate scientific documentary to instrument of propaganda. Shit really got bad just in the past 10 years or so.

>(s)he/it
i prefer just using "shit"

(((Susan Goldberg)))

>Thoughts on The "Gender Revolution".

I'm just happy traps are socially accepted these days.

>I've never seen a man take the redpill harder than my dad this last year.
Go on.