How to quit the liquid Jew?

How to quit the liquid Jew?

It is ruining my life, but I can't seem to stop. I will be sober for a few days then think "I'll have a drink, nbd"

Stop drinking, that's all

So, i can comment on people's posts but I can't post anything myself it says "ip range blocked"- why is that?

You have to change a lot of other daily habits as well. Start waking up earlier. Start excercising more. Make different friends. Find a new hobby that is time consuming and gets you out of the house. It will be painful at first but you can't keep everything else in your life the same and expect to stop drinking. Good luck.

Ask God to help you quit.
Don't rely on yourself.

Jesus drank wine, what's so Jewish about that?

You have to get to the root of the problem which isn't alcohol.
Alcohol is the crutch you use to get through life, speak to Alcoholics Anonymous, they should be able to help you identify the trigger and help you over come it.
Good luck user

Find something to replace it. If you're like me you need can't just not drink. You need a reason not to.

I started exercising quite a bit, trying to get myself in peak physical condition for the upcoming war, and drinking prevents me from doing that.

It gets easier once you get a routine going. You're just used to going straight to the bottle when you're bored.

Pick up a hobby, work on self-improvement or get in touch with your spiritual side.

Jesus was a jew

>when you've been telling yourself every day for the past three months that you're quitting after five years
>always end up drunk by midnight and do retarded shit online during the night you cringe at and regret when you wake up
Help.

>but I can't seem to stop
why?

it doesn't ruin my life at all, I just drink most days. but I know it isn't good for me. don't have a good answer, just self-control and realize that once you start you will keep drinking for a while and eventually feel like shit and it will probably take a week or two to get the will power up to try to quit again

I'm in much the same situation. Looking to quit in 2017. W-wish me luck...

Recognize that you are more than a clump of cells on a boring blue rock orbiting an average sun among countless suns. Recognize that you are a creation of God almighty. You are to be a temple of the Holy Spirit, not a sloppy drunkard. If you don't believe in God, then recognize that the retarded end result of public education known as atheism is ruining your chance at having a fulfilling life.

>I will be sober for a few days then think "I'll have a drink, nbd"
it get betters if you waited 1-2 more weeks. you'll notice a difference in your health and ability to stay focused. Then its just a choice of if you want to drink again or not

When I quit Alcohol I smoke Weed
When I quit Weed I start Heavy drinking again

Damn

>Hebrew
>Jew

Pick one. Judaism is a fraudulent attempt at a contract with God. Those who have not the Son have not the Father. Pic related.

Because some user posted a Hillolipic yesterday, and the fucking janitor actually delivered the ban he was threatening Sup Forums with

Switch to amphetamine.
Seriously.

That's not the attitude guy, quit now. If it's bad enough you have to start immediately, any alcohol in the house? Pour it down the drain and start fresh in the morning.

>God created you and loves you but designed you to be susceptible to alcoholism just for a laugh

ok thanks Yahweh

I am trying to. I don't have a steady connection, but I am going to try to get a prescription.

Should I tell the doctor I can't focus or that I am tired and lethargic and need help getting out of bed?