NINE MERKELED, 50 PARTIALLY MERKELED

Motivations of the Tan German are unknown at this point.

>Germany still being allowed to post here after they see this shit and aren't out on the streets removing kebab

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/745038/syrian-stabbed-to-death-Birmingham-migrant-fled-horror-of-syria
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4016896/Child-migrant-Calais-Jungle-18-stabbed-death-outside-Tesco-Express.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Germany is the same place that had an ISIS member working in their intelligence services so I wouldn't count on them preventing any further attacks in the near future.

Belgium and France are hotbeds for Muslim terrorism, Germany is only just starting to see it. We suffered badly on 7/7 and with Lee Rigby, when Lee Rigby was murdered the public mood changed, now Muslims get stabbed. This month alone 2 Muslims have been killed by Brits.

Germany will eventually wake up but I don't know what it's going to take for them to do so.

express.co.uk/news/uk/745038/syrian-stabbed-to-death-Birmingham-migrant-fled-horror-of-syria

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4016896/Child-migrant-Calais-Jungle-18-stabbed-death-outside-Tesco-Express.html

Here, this month. Some anti rage for everyone. Tried posting in last thread but it reached limit.

>Germany will eventually wake up

pic highly related. doubt it.

Maybe.

>be german
>give your all to surpass Sweden in Cucklimpics
>get run over by a terrorist driving Swedish truck

This ride will never end.

Fake news!

She is responsible for everything that happens with these muslim refugees. She needs to held responsible and should be put to death as an example for all future German leaders.

Why is attack in quotes?

It was a Pole

radicalized by anti-german rhetoric of our batshit insane government

It was not a Muslim person

because they're 'QUOTING' a source that described it as an attack. You remember when news outlets quoted sources, don't you?

"tan german"... legit term

At least the refugees are now integrating at top speeds

This ride ended after driving over crowd of people.

It's gonna be a blast of a Christmas this year, not to mention a panty-dropping New Year's Eve, like last years'.

I believe the lügenpresse prefers 'new Germans' instead.

Never change australia.

You say that like this is the first time a shitskin drove through a crowded street in a truck. No quotes necessary, apologist.

.... what??

That is how newswriting works. Like when you write "Fifteen injured after 'raid style' cafe seige" or some shit. You're using someone else's words to show that they're making the judgement. In this case, they're quoting a fucking police commissioner you dolt

Jesus christ end yourself or get some basic literacy

>anotherboringdayinlissabon.webm
lel

i never felt so good for being a NEET. NEETing and shitposting might actually keep me alive. never thought that being a NEET was actually a good survival strategy. now if i had money id turn my basement into a bunker and buy myself a HAZMAT suit and id be all good.

>tfw normies and muzzies kill each other off and the NEETs inherit the earth.

Ironically, the woman is Dutch I believe. The point is that kebab isn't going to remove by itself.